MP Forest Guard Solved Question Paper 2015
The MP Vyapam Forest guard notification is released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. So, the job aspirants can view this notification from the updates provided by us. This is also notified that the applicants need to follow the latest syllabus provided by us, for the written examination of MP Vyapam Forest Guard post. The state is organising the exam under the reputed panel members, and thus, you can follow the previous exam papers for understanding the pattern and exam structure. The syllabus and previous year solved papers are provided to you in helping you with the information of the sections which are involved, along with the type of questions. The sample papers of MP Forest Guard exam are also shared on this page. As we know the State MP has well known forest department, extending efforts in the protection of the forest at large scale. This exam would be important as the guard plays important role in the forest protection. The sample papers of MP guard exam are also shared on this page. In order to apply for this exam, you must be aware of the syllabus, pattern, previous papers and other important links from this page.
To get updates of the Forest Guard Exam follow the official page or our website. The syllabus of the MP Vyapam Forest Guard Exam papers involves written examination with objective type questions. There will be one exam of 70 marks. The duration of the exam is 2 hrs. The sections followed in the exam comprises are provided in the tabular structure. This is designed based on the latest syllabus and pattern of the Forest Guard exam. So, all are required to get the complete information from the links provided by us, as they vital in structuring the exam. The subjects followed are required as they are important for the Guard Exam in MP state.
Time 2 h
Part-A General Mathematics
1. If the cost of 2 chairs and 3 tables is Rs. 800 and the cost of 4 chairs and 3 tables is Rs. 1000, then the cost of 3 chairs and 3 tables is
a. Rs. 800 b. Rs. 900
c. Rs.1000 d. Rs. 600
2. The volume of the largest right circular cone that can be cut out from cube of edge 7 cm is
a. 13.6 cu cm b. 89.8 cu cm c. 121 cu cm d. 147.68 cu cm
3. If 3 sjn x + 5 cos x = 5, then the value of (3 cos x – 5 sin x)^2 is
a. 2 b 4 c. 5 d. 9
4. A pie chart has 5 sectors. 4 sectors respectively make angles of 30°, 60°, 75° and 180° at the centre. If the largest sector represents Rs.3600, then how many rupees are represented by the smallest sector?
a. Rs. 300 b. Rs.1200
C. Rs. 900 d. Rs. 600
5. The average of first 50 natural numbers is ?
a. 25.30 b. 25.5
C. 25 d. 12.5
6. The ratio of ages of Ram and Shyam is 3 : 4. Ram’s age is 6 years less than that of Shyam. What will be the ratio of ages of Ram and Shyam after 6 years?
a. 2 : 3 b. 9 : 10
c. 3 : 4 d. 4 : 5
7. In a circle, two chords AB and CD intersect at an external point P. If AB = 5 cm, PB =3 cm and PD = 4 cm, then the length of chord CD is
a. 2 cm b. 3 cm
c. 4 cm d. 5 cm
8. The ratio of the volumes of a cylinder, a cone and a sphere with same diameter of base and same height is
a. 1 : 3 : 2 b. 2:3:1
c. 3 : 1 : 2 d. 3 : 2 : 1
9. The value of [3 cos^2 60° + 2 cot^2 30° – 5 sin^2 45°] is
a. 4 b. 1
c. 13/6 d. 17/4
10. If the possibility of raining tomorrow is 0.4, then the probability of not raining is
a. 0.4 b. 1.0
c. 4.0 d. 0.6
12. If a man walking at 3 km/h crosses a square field diagonally in 2 minutes, then the area of the square field is
a. 2500 sq m b. 3000 sq m
c. 5000 sq m d. 6000 sq m
13. In a circle, a 30 cm long chord is drawn at a distance of 8 cm from the centre. The radius of the circle is
a. 17 cm b. 15 cm
c. 13 cm d. None of these
14. If the volumes of two spheres are in the ratio of 64 : 27, then the ratio of their total surface areas is
a. 1 : 2 b. 2 : 3
c. 9:16 d. 16:9
15. If the ratio of the length of a pillar and its shadow is 1 : √3, then the angle of elevation of the Sun is
a. 30° b, 45°
c. 60° d. 90°
16. If the volume of a sphere is divided by its surface area and the result is 27, then the radius of the sphere is
a. 9 cm. b. 36 cm
c. 54 cm d. 81 cm
17. In a lottery, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. What is the probability of getting prize?
a. 1/10 b. 2/5 c. 5/7 d. 4
18. In A ABC, Z C is a right angle and P, Q are two points respectively on the sides CA and CB. Then, the value of AQ² + BP² is
a. AC² + CB²
b. PC² + CQ²
c. AB2 + PQ2
d. None of the above
19. The HCF of two numbers is 8. Which of the following numbers is not the LCM of these two numbers?
a. 48 b. 56
c. 60 d. 24
20. If 1.5x = 0.04y, then the value of (y-x)/(y+x) is
a. 730/77 b. 73/77 c. 7.3/77 d. None of these
21. If A = √7 -√6 and B=√6 -√5, then the true relation between A and B is
a. A <B b. A = B c. A >B d. A ≥B
22. If 1 man or 2 women or 3 boys can do a piece of work in 44 days, then in how many days the same work will be done by 1 man, 1 woman and 1 boy together?
a. 21 days b. 24 days
c. 26 days d. 33 days
23. If two isosceles triangles have equal vertical angles and their areas are in the ratio of 16 : 25, then the ratio of their corresponding heights is
a. 4/5 b. 5/4 c. 3/2 d. 5/7
24. If the sum of the length, breadth and height of a cuboid is 19 cm and the diagonal is 5√5 cm, then the whole surface area of the cuboid is
a. 236 sq cm b. 361 sq cm c. 125sqcm d. 486 sq cm
25. If θ is an acute angle and cos θ =3/5, then the value of (sin θ*tan θ-1 )/ 2 tan² θ is-
a. 16/225 b. 1/36 c. 3/160 d. 160/3
26. If the mean of five observations x, x + 2, x + 4, x + 6 and x + 8 is 11, then the mean of the first three observations is
a. 9 b. 11
c. 13 d. None of these
27. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 3 : 2. If 20% of the boys and 30% of the girls are scholarship holders, then the percentage of the students who are not scholarship holders is
a. 50% b. 72% c. 75% d. 76%
28. In ΔABC, AD is bisector of ∠A and AB = 8 cm, BD = 5 cm and DC = 4 cm, then the value of side AC is
a. 5.4 cm b. 6.0 cm
c. 6.4 cm d. 8.0 cm
29. A cylindrical water tank of diameter 35 cm is full of water. If 11 litres of water is drawn off, then the water level in the tank will drop by
a. 21/2 b. 80/7 c. 90/7 d. 14
30. If tan θ = a/x , then the value of x/(√(a²+x²)) will be-
a. cos θ b. sin θ c. cosec θ d. sec θ
31. The mean of 100 observations is 50. If one of the observations which was 50 is replaced by 40, then the resulting mean will be
a. 50 b. 49.9
c. 70 d. 40
32. Out of four numbers, the average of the first three is 15 and that of the last three is 16. If the last number is 19, then the first number is
a. 15 b. 16
c. 18 d. 19
33. The correct value of the expression (a + b + c) (ab + bc + ca) – abc is
a. (a + b+c) (a + b) (b+c)
b. (a + b+c) (a – b) (b-c) (c – a)
c. (a + b) (b + c) (c + a)
d. (a – b) (b – c) (c – a)
Part-B General Knowledge
34. The headquarters of the UNO is situated at
a. New York (USA)
b. Paris (France)
c. Geneva (Switzerland)
d. Hague (Netherlands)
35. Himalayan Mountaineering Institute is situated at
a. Dehradun b. Darjeeling
c. Dispur d. Marmagao
36. In which of the following years, India participated in Olympic Hockey for the first time?
a. 1918 b. 1928.
c. 1938 d. 1948
37. In which district is Satpura National Park located?
a. Seoni b. Sidhi
c. Shivpuri d. Hoshangabad
38. Copper is found in which of the following districts?
a. Khargone b. Ratlam
c. Balaghat d. Neemuch
39. According to 2011 Census, which district has the highest population density?
a. Bhopal b. Indore
c. Gwalior d. Jabalpur
40. Morte folk painting is found in which of the following areas?
a. Baghelkhand b. Bundelkhand
c. Malwa d. Nimar
41. In which district is Asirgarh Fort situated?
a. Raisen b. Mandsaur
c. Dhar d. Burhanpur
42. Which of the following is responsible for increase in the temperature of the Earth?
a. Dust particle
c. Carbon dioxide
d. Carbon monoxide
43. Regarding heat and electricity, copper is a
a. good conductor
b. bad conductor
d. None of the above
44. To measure the time difference in sports competitions, we use a
a. wall dock b. railway dock
c. sun dock d. stopwatch
45. The percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere is
a. 25% b. 21%
c. 30% d. 35%
46. Night blindness is caused due to the deficiency of which vitamin?
a. Vitamin-C b. Vitamin-B
c. Vitamin-A d. Vitamin-K
47. By which method butter is extracted from curd?
a. Centrifugation b. Sedimentation c. Decantation d. Filtration
48. The SI unit of force is
a. dyne b. joule
c. kelvin d. newton
49. Electric iron converts electrical energy into which energy?
a. Light energy
b. Mechanical energy
c. Heat energy
d. Chemical energy
50. The green pigment present in leaves and plants is called
a. xanthophyll b. chlorophyll c. bilirubin d. protoplasm
51. The conversion of milk to curd is a
a. chemical change
b. physical change
c. fast change
d. periodic change
Also Get: Free Online Test Series for Bank/IBPS
52. Which of the following objects is opaque to light?
a. Pure water b. Glass
c. Air d. Wood
53. Which of the following trikes longest period for disintegration?
a. Banana skin b. Plastic bag
c. Wooden piece d. Paper bag
54. The male organ of a flower is called
a. petal b. sepal
c. style d. stamen
55. Loamy soil is a mixture of
a. sand and clayey soil
b. mineral salt and fossils
c. organic matter and mineral salt
d. stones and clayey soil
56. The ozone layer restricts
a. visible light b. infrared radiation c. X-rays and gamma rays d. ultraviolet radiation
57. Ecology deals with
b. cell formation
c. the relation between organisms and their environment
58. DRDL stands for
a. Defence Research and Development Laboratory
b. Department of Research and Development Laboratory
c. Differential Research and Documentation Laboratory
d. None of the above
59. Katni is famous for which of the following industries?
d. Heavy machines
60. Tatya Tope Stadium is located at
a. Bhopal b. Indore
c. Sagar d. Jabalpur
Answer of MP Forest Guard Exam Question Paper 2015
Click Here to Free Register For Latest Current Affairs, Online Quiz and Study Material Alert directly in Your Inbox.