UIIC AO Previous year Solved Question Papers
Get UIIC AO question papers of previous years for practice here. We provide you previous ten years paper for UIIC AO entrance exam. We provide the links to the previous year question papers of UIIC AO exam. UIIC AO paper available on just one click and download. Every minute detail regarding the UIIC AO Entrance exam is provided below. All aspirants can have a deep knowledge of UIIC AO paper from the article which follow. so that they know what comes in the exam and, how to tackle UIIC AO entrance exam. There is a special section in the end, where previous years papers of UIIC AO entrance exam have been provided and, last year questions of UIIC AO exam have been mentioned separately.
UIIC AO EXAM is a well renowned entrance exam which is conducted by United India Insurance to recruit candidates for the position of Administrative officer. Administrative officers have a well pay and, have a smooth life, thus all aspirants should prepare well to crack this exam, as cracking this exam means cracking luxury for life. UIIC AO exam requires proper care and attention and, strong concrete preparation to get through the exam and, the selection process.
EXAM PATTERN FOR UIIC AO ENTRANCE EXAM –
- Exam pattern for UIIC AO exam is new and innovative where they take the test ONLINE.
- After passing the online test, the candidate is further tested through an Interview round.
- There are two tests which occur – Descriptive test for AO and, generalist/specialist AO test.
- Descriptive test is compulsory subjective test where essay and letter writing skills are tested for all UIIC AO candidates.
- Candidates who fill in for Generalist AO post attempt the Generalist MCQ online paper. Same pattern is followed by Specialist AO candidates.
- Generalist and Specialist test is of total duration of 120 minutes, whereas the descriptive test is for 30 minutes.
- Generalist/Specialist paper is of 120 minutes, with maximum questions coming in the exam are 200, each question is of 1 mark
- The Descriptive paper has a weightage of 20 marks with 2 questions coming in the exam to answer, which is to be attempted in atmost 30 minutes.
- For every wrong answer. a penalty is liable to execute.
Subject-wise Question partition for MCQ paper –
- Reasoning has 50 questions
- English has 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude has 50 questions
- General Awareness has 40 questions
- Computer Literacy has 20 questions
Syllabus and pattern for the Generalist paper is same as for Specialist paper. But, the candidates who fill for the Specialist paper do not have to answer “Computer Literacy” but, another section related to Technical & Professional Knowledge where questions from the field you are applying for, is asked. 40 questions are asked in this section.
For Specialist AO paper, 40 questions each are asked for Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Technical & Professional Knowledge.
NOTE – Candidates who qualify the objective paper’s cut-off, only get their descriptive paper evaluated.
Syllabus for UIIC AO Entrance Exam –
( A few topics are listed here for reference – consult the main website of UIIC for full syllabus reference and download )
Few topics which come in the Reasoning section of UIIC AO Exam – Number Series,Alphabet Series,Test of Direction Sense,Analogy,Number Ranking,Coding-Decoding,Arithmetical Reasoning,Decision Making,Blood Relations,Problem on Age Calculation,Non Verbal Series,Mirror Images,Cubes and Dice,Grouping Identical Figures,Embedded Figures
Few topics which come in the Quantitative Aptitude section of UIIC AO Exam – Number system, Roots and averages,percentages,boats and streams,pipes and cisterns, profit and loss, surds and indices,partnership,simplifications,chain rule,ratio and proportion, roots and averages,problems on trains, compound interest,mensuration, simple interest, clocks and algorithms, permutation and combination, volume and surface area and many more..
Few topics which come in the English section of UIIC AO Exam –
Comprehension,Unseen passage,Verb,Adverb, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, subject verb agreement, error correction,sentence rearrangement,synonyms and antonyms and many more..
Few topics which come in the General Intelligence section of UIIC AO Exam –
Current Affairs upto previous 6 months,Appointments, Resignations, Person in News, Obituaries, Places in News, Committees,Countries and their Currencies and Capitals, UNESCO, UNO, SAARC and many more..
Few topics which come in the Computer Literacy section of UIIC AO Exam –
Computer hardware,software,shortcut keys,latest advancement in technology,internet, networks,Operating system,Microsoft office, concepts based on network security.
Last year Question Papers for UIIC AO Exams –
We mean good for every aspirant trying its best to ace UIIC AO entrance exam, thus we provide the best resources possible for any candidate to find on the internet regarding UIIC AO previous year papers and, UIIC AO previous years questions. We list mock websites for UIIC AO entrance exam for every candidate should practice online and get a hang of how to do it. We also provide an exhaustive list of downloadable resources for for UIIC AO previous year papers, UIIC AO previous year question papers. Go through each UIIC AO previous year question paper and, practice as much you can!
We are providing some G.K. sample questions with their answers.
- Kaziranga National Park – Assam
- Headquarters of IRDA – Hyderabad, Telangana
- 42nd G7 Summit was held at Shima Kanko Hotel in Kashiko Island, Shima, Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Itlian Open Winner – Andy Murray
- Basel Head Office – Switzerland
- Why was SBI Travencore penalised for 1000cr – For deficiencies in reporting to the CRILC database
- ASBA fullform – Application Supported by Blocked Amount
- ICICI partner with which payment bank – Finotech
- Mrinalini Sarabhia, who recently died, was related to which field – Indian classical dancer, choreographer and instructor
- OECD prediction for India growth – 7.5%
- Who has been selected as the ICC chairman for the 2nd time? – Anil Kumble
- Best Actor National Award 63rd – Amitabh Bachchan
- Anti-corruption day – 9 Dec
- In Basel norms, what is the full form of HQLA? – High Quality Liquid Assets
- MCLR full form – Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Bank to credit interest on deposits in how much time as stipulated by RBI recently
- Minimum time frame for short term loans – 60 days to 120 days
- Fasalbhima Yojana SAO full forM – Seasonal Agricultural Operational
- In context of banking, what does ‘BBB’ stands for__? – Bank Board Bureau
Download UIIC AO Previous Year Question Papers
|UIIC AO Question Paper||Download link Pdf|
|UIIC AO Question Paper 1
|UIIC AO Question Paper 2||Download here|
|UIIC AO Question Paper 3||Download here|