SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates will be glad to know that notifications of SSC CHSL 2017 are declared and the tentative exam dates are also provided. The candidates must go for this exam as it is most coveted exam among candidates who want to go for government jobs. This exam is conducted each year to recruit the skilled and eligible candidates for the post of Lower division clerk (LDC) and Data entry Operator(DEO). It is always observed that large amount of applicants fill the application form before the last date of submission. The exam is considered highly important for all those who are aspiring to be in government sector. The details associated with this exam are provided here which also includes the previous papers and sample papers along with syllabus and pattern that will encourage you to follow the listed detailed information of the SSC CHSL. The Staff selection Commission of India conducts recruitment for various positions of data- Entry operator, Clerk, Postal and sorting Assistant through SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. Lakhs of students appear for this exam, and therefore is very crucial among other exams.
SSC CHSL 2016-2017
If we go by popularity, SSC CHSL is ranked 1 among all other government exams. With each passing year, the number of candidates applying for exam is increasing steeply. A record of 37 Lakhs applications was received for SSC 2016 exam.
SSC recruitment 2016-2017 exam details are already advertised on the official website of SSC.
Tentative Dates CHSL Exams
- Advertisement release 8 Oct, 2016
- Last registration date 25 Nov, 2016
- Admit Card issue Dec, 3rd week
- Exam Date (Tier 1) 7 Jan 2017 – 5 Feb, 2017
- Result (Tier 1) April 2017
- Admit Card (Tier 2) End of May, 2017
- Exam date (Tier 2) 4 June, 2017
- Result (Tier 2) July, 2017
Note: The dates for Tier 3 exam and declaration of final result will be notified later. And these are tentative dates; any change in date will be notified here.
For all those who are preparing and have decided to give this exam, must take the benefits we offer in this site and begin the preparation from the material that we offer through links, as accessing these links is very easy and doesn’t require any additional charges. The vacancies are also observed to be in great amount and one has to prepare from finest material to score well in SSC 2017 exam. Thus, it manifest to hold greater importance, and it consist of the specific syllabus and pattern which we provide below, at the end of this post. The Commission declared the notification for SSC CHSL 2017 exam, and also released the syllabus at the official page, so we encourage you to visit the official website and read the notification before filing the application form.
Syllabus SSC CHSL 2017
The selection procedure of CHSL 2017 consists of a written test and skill test. For the written test the syllabus is divided into four sections. The sections are general intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The complete paper is of 200 marks where each section has 50 questions each.
The pattern is provided with you as it includes the subjects from which the paper will be prepared and this will bring ease in understanding the exam with clarity. Along with this, we also provide the sample papers and previous papers that also help you in developing the concept for the CHSL 2017 exam. There are objective type Questions followed with the skill Test. The Written Examination consists of the following sections and the objective type Question paper is conducted for 2 hours. So, take benefit and prepare from the exam pattern and syllabus.
Note : Each wrong answers deducts 0.50 marks from your score.
Get: SSC MTS Papers
The complete Sets of previous papers is mentioned in these links which you can download easily and get the sample papers also as it contains questions from the previous sets as well as some questions from the desired pattern.
Sample Questions for SSC CHSL Recruitment Exams:
1. 3/5th of a number is more than 40% of the same number by 35. What is 80% of that number ?
d) 140 (Ans)
2. The sum of two digits of a number is less than the number by 54. What is the difference between two digits of the number ?
d) Data inadequate (Ans)
3. In the equation given below which number (approx.) will replace the question mark ? 6.59 x 149.36 + 159% of 1642 = 10000 – ?
c) 6500 (Ans)
4. The inequality of b2 + 8b > 9b + 14 can be removed if —–
a) b> 5, b< -5
b) b> 5, b< – 4 (Ans)
c) b > 6, b< -6
d) b > 4, b < -4
Explanation : b2 + 8b – 9b – 14 > 0
b2 -b – 14 > 0
b2 – b + 1/4 > 14 +1/4
(b-1/2) > + √57/2
b> 1 + 7.55
> 4.28 or – 3.28
:. b > 5 or b < – 4
5. If the radius of the base and the height of a right circular cone are increased by 20%, then what is the approximate percentage increase in volume ?
c) 73 (Ans)
Explanation : 2a + b + a2 +2ab + a2b (Here a = 20=b)
= 2 x 20 + 20+ (20)2 + 2 x 20 x 20 + (20)2 x 20
= 40 + 20 + 1200 + 8000
= 72.8 = 73 (Approx.)
PQRS is a diameter of a circle of radius 6 cm as shown in the figure above. The lengths PQ, QR and RS are equal. Semi-circles are drawn on PQ and QS as diameters. What is the perimeter of the shaded region ?
a) 12 Π (Ans)
b) 14 Π
c) 16 Π
d) 18 Π
7. In the equation given below, what (approx.) number will replace the question mark ?
162 √7+18068 – 2 and 1/7 of 5162 = ?
d) 7600 (Ans)
8. In the equation given below what will come in place of question mark ? 5672 + 3805 = ? + 39846
d) 20751 (Ans)
9. When 40% of a certain number is added in an other number, then the second number is increased by its 60%. What is the ratio between the two numbers ?
a) 3:2 (Ans)
d) Data inadequate
10. The average marks of 55 students of a class is 60. The average marks of passed students is 70 and the average marks of failed students is 45. What is the number of failed students ?
b) 22 (Ans)
d) Data inadequate
Download SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers
|SSC CHSL Question Paper||Download link PDF|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 1
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 2
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 3
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 4
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 5
The candidates interest and aspirations is followed here, so if you are finding any inconvenience related with any notifications or want to sort your query, let us know about that, we will look forward to it and find relevant solution for the same. To get more updates, visit the official page.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.