Alliance University Invites Applications For Recruitment Of Assistant Professor (10 Vacancies)
Alliance University, Karnataka, invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor (Regular) in the discipline of Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Computing & Mathematics, and Engineering Physics. The last date for submitting the applications is 19th December 2016.
Educational Qualification for Alliance University AP
- E./B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech in applicable branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech from any recognized University. (OR)
- Sc. in relevant branch with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade wherever grading system is applied) and must have passed NET exam conducted by UGC/CSIR or parallel test recognized by UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates having a PhD degree compliant with UGC PhD regulations 2009 may be exempted from the obligation of NET/SLET/SET.
- 1st class or equivalent in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch and Ph.D. in relevant branch from a recognized University. (OR)
Application Fee for Alliance University AP
Application Form must be submitted along with a demand draft (DD) of Rs 1000/- drawn in favor of “Registrar, Alliance University”, payable at Karnataka. Candidates are required to write their Name, post applied and Contact Number at the back of demand draft.
How to Apply for Alliance University AP
The candidates are recommended to fill up the online application form and send the print out of that online filled Application Form along with the said documents at the Reception Counter, Alliance University, Karnataka on or before the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 20/12/2016. Candidates can also send their forms by post, to Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India latest by 20.12.2016 at 05.00 p.m.
- Last date of receipt of applications -> 20/12/2016
- Display of Shortlisted candidates -> 27/12/2016
- Display of Roll No. and Admit Cards -> 29/12/2016
- Tentative date of Screening Test -> 31/12/2016 and 02/01/2017
- Tentative date of declaration the result of Screening Test -> 31/12/2016 and 01/01/2017
- Tentative date of Presentation -> 05/01/2016 and 06/01/2017
- Tentative date of Interview -> 08/01/2017 to 10/01/2017
Help Desk: In case of any query candidate may enquire at email id email@example.com or call at +91 80 3093 8100/8200.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.