- 1 AAI Junior Executive Syllabus , Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.1 AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern
- 1.2 AAI Junior Executive Syllabus
- 1.2.1 AAI Syllabus for Part A
- 1.2.2 AAI Syllabus Junior Executive for General Knowledge
- 1.2.3 AAI Junior Executive Information Technology Syllabus for General Intelligence
- 1.2.4 Airport Authority of India Executive Syllabus – General Aptitude
- 1.2.5 www.aai.aero English Syllabus
- 1.2.6 AAI Syllabus for Junior Executive Information Technology
- 1.2.7 AAI Manager (Electrical) Syllabus
- 1.2.8 AAI Manager (Civil) Exam Syllabus
- 1.3 AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure
- 1.4 AAI Junior Executive Exam Previous Year Question Paper
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus , Exam Pattern 2019
Airport Authority of India has announced job openings for various posts like Manager, Junior Executive & Other vacancies and the notification is available on their official website – https://www.aai.aero/. You will get the AAI Junior executive syllabus and exam pattern for the preparation of exam.
The advertisement notification is made available on the AAI official website whenever vacancies are declared. For the post of Junior Executive please refer to the official website of AAI to find the advertisement. Check your eligibility for junior Executive post before applying and filling out the application form.
Once you have completed the application form you should start preparing for the AAI exam. To help you with your preparations we are providing you with AAI exam pattern and selection procedure along with AAI previous year question papers. Do download this question papers as they will help you a lot during preparation as these are quite helpful for all students.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be objective type question paper. The topics for each section of AAI Junior Executive Exam is given below.
|5||Part-B||Questions Related to Qualification|
- The Questions will be an Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- The Paper will be having two parts A. B.
- The best part is that there will be NO Negative Marking.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus
And now, to the most crucial part for the Airport Authority of India recruitment information – Junior Executive Syllabus. The complete syllabus is available below.
AAI Syllabus for Part A
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence
- General Aptitude
AAI Syllabus Junior Executive for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National, International.
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Social Events related to India etc.
AAI Junior Executive Information Technology Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Distance etc.
www.aai.aero English Syllabus
- Parts of Speech.
- Cloze test.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active & Passive voice.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
AAI Syllabus for Junior Executive Information Technology
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Web technologies.
AAI Manager (Electrical) Syllabus
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Micro controllers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
AAI Manager (Civil) Exam Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure
For the post of Junior Executive, the selection procedure by the AAI has been decided. The written examination will be followed by personal interview for selected students in AAI Junior Executive written examination.
The merit list will be compiled on the basis of all the two examination scores for all candidates appearing for Jr. Executive paper. Students who qualify after written examination of AAI and clear the cutoff will be called for personal interview. So give your best to the written examination section.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Previous Year Question Paper
When you have the complete idea about AAI Junior executive syllabus and exam pattern then you need to start the practice for previous papers. The AAI Junior Executive Exam Previous Year Question Paper will prove beneficial to improve time management skills. Also, it will help to understand the exam pattern through AAI previous year question papers. The AAI exam past year question papers have been made available for all the experience of this exam. You can download this previous year question papers from current-affairs.org and solve these papers after you are done preparing for each topic and section.
Also, go to the AAI exam pattern and AAI selection procedure of all the sections that will be asked in your exam and all that you need to prepare to become eligible for AAI Post of the Junior Executive.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.