- 1 Tamilnadu PSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO) Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 TNPSC VAO Syllabus
- 3 TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
- 4 TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Previous papers
Tamilnadu PSC Village Administrative Officer ( VAO) Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision is responsible for conducting all the Public Service Examinations (PSU) even the Village Administrative Officer Exam in Tamil Nadu. All the information regarding Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Exam application, vacancy, selection procedure and exam pattern is made available on the advertisement notification. You will get TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus and exam pattern from this post.
The notification of vacancies for this post of Village Administrative Officer in TNPSC are posted on its official website. After you have applied to this post, candidates must be looking for the TNPSC VAO previous year question paper along with the VAO exam pattern that is useful for the preparation of this exam post.
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Selection Procedure
The Selection Process for the post of Village Administrative Officer exam will have two stages. These stages will be a written examination which will be followed by the Interview.
To be a part of TNPSC, the candidates should pass the following tests:
- Written Examination
Candidates that can clear the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer written Exam will be called for an interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores of both written examination of TNPSC Village Administrative Officer and the interview.
TNPSC VAO Syllabus
I can go on writing pages after pages about Village Administrative Officer post and usefulness of previous year question papers. But Silly mistakes-more accurately, bubbling errors, calculation mistakes, not reading ‘NOT’- all of these tend to creep in during the papers, don’t they? Well, there’s no method to completely get rid of them while solving the TNPSC VAO Exam. However, the best you can do is practice more sample papers while keeping a good knowledge of what to study and what not. This can be done by getting to know the TNPSC VAO Syllabus better. Getting more used to the exam conditions will help you in cutting down on these unnecessary errors.
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science-1
- Indian Polity
- History & Culture of India & Tamil Nadu
- Indian Economy
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
- Indian National Movement
TNPSC VAO 2019 Syllabus for General Tamil/ General English
The Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Exam Syllabus for Basics of Village Administration
- Select the correct Tense.
- Identify the correct degree.
- Select the correct Voice.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Select the correct sentence.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct Question Tag.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle).
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb).
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence).
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….).
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
Tamil Nadu VAO Syllabus For Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
- Blood Relations
- Direction sense test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet test
- Sitting Arrangements
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Inserting Missing Characters
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test
- Eligibility Test
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam will have the following sections- General Studies, Basics of Village Administration, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test, and General Tamil / General English.
|General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
|Basics of Village Administration||25|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20|
|General Tamil / General English||80|
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Previous papers
The TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Previous Years Question Papers can be downloaded through our website. These Previous Years Question Papers for Village Administrative Officer post are available in an easy to download format and can be accessed through any mobile or computer. The TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam Previous Years Question Papers will turn out to be helpful for the exam preparation. Candidates who have applied for the exam should thoroughly study the previous papers.