HUDCO Trainee Officer Question Papers | Housing & Urban Development Corporation Ltd Model Papers
It is true that aspirants need to study extensively for the Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited Trainee Officer entrance exam. But while completing the syllabus and that too under the constant pressure of HUDCO Trainee Officer exams, the focus on key areas can get easily deviated.
That’s where the HUDCO Trainee Officer last years question papers come handy and here at current-affairs.org, we have put together all the HUDCO Trainee Officer post previous year question papers along with solutions in a proper sequence. These HUDCO Trainee Officer previous year papers give you a head start to begin with your preparation properly. But there main motive to also help aspirants test their potential.
You can use these Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited Trainee Officer Previous years question papers for Trainee Officer entrance exam. These HUDCO Trainee Officer past papers will serve as a checklist to see if all important topics have been covered.
HUDCO Trainee Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the post of Trainee Officer at Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited is as follows:-
|Subjects Included||No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Qualification Concerned Subject||100||2 Hours|
|General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General awareness||50|
- The candidates can answer all the questions. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
- Total number of Questions is 150.
- The candidates who qualify the Computer-based test will face a personal interview.
HUDCO Previous Year Question Papers
Students need to solve previous year HUDCO Trainee Officer papers to get a fair idea of the level of difficulty of the questions and the areas from which maximum questions can be asked. HUDCO Trainee Officer aspirants should try to solve as many previous year papers and Mock Tests based on previous year papers.
The next step after taking these HUDCO Trainee Officer Mock and practice tests are to analyse your performance in all the sections. After knowing your weak and strong areas from HUDCO Trainee Officer Syllabus, you must revise the topics you are weak in. It is important to remember that without the correct knowledge of the various concepts only practice will not be fruitful. So when you are preparing for the entrance exam at Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited, you will have the HUDCO Trainee sample model papers for your study.
To get a clear picture of the HUDCO Trainee Officer previous papers to download previous year papers based on previous year papers. HUDCO Trainee Officer previous year papers have long been the most coveted study material for students. Anyone who has given or wants to give the entrance exam for the post of Trainee at Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited should use these HUDCO Trainee sample model papers as the ultimate prep tool.
Download HUDCO Trainee Officer Question Papers
HUDCO Trainee Officer Exam – FAQ
Q) What is the HUDCO Trainee Officer Application Form Fee?
The application fee for applying for the above posts is Rs.300/-(application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for HUDCO Trainee Officer?
- Projects: (Civil & Architecture) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture. Planning Preferred: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any of the subjects related to Civil Engineering / Architecture / Town Planning. Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree or PG diploma in Planning (Candidates with Degree in Engineering / Architecture with Masters or PG Diploma in Planning are also eligible)
- Finance: CA/ICWA/ MBA with specialization in Finance, 2 years PGD(specialization in Finance) or Post graduation in Commerce, Economics from Govt. Recognized university/institute
- Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB). Preferred: Masters Degree in Law (LLM)
Q) What is the pay scale for the HUDCO Trainee Officer posts?
Rs.16400-3%-40500/- Per Month
Q) What is the Age Limit for HUDCO Trainee Officer?
The Age limit to apply for this post at Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited is 26 years.
Q) What is the Selection Process for the HUDCO Trainee Officer?
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They are
- Written Test (Computer Based Objective type exam)
- Personal interview.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.