- 1 AP EDCET Question Papers – EDCET Old Papers PDF
- 1.1 AP EDCET Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- 1.2 AP EDCET Exam Pattern
- 1.3 AP EDCET Previous Year Papers
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) FAQ
- 22.214.171.124 Q) How to get the AP EDCET Application Form?
- 126.96.36.199 Q) What is the AP EDCET Application Form Fee?
- 188.8.131.52 Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for AP EDCET?
- 184.108.40.206 Q) What is the pay scale for the AP EDCET posts?
- 220.127.116.11 Q) What is the Age Limit for AP EDCET?
- 18.104.22.168 Q) What documents are required to fill the AP EDCET Application form?
AP EDCET Question Papers – EDCET Old Papers PDF
A large number of students will be writing along with you and would be appearing for the first time. You can be a step ahead of them if you are aware of AP EDCET question paper and its pattern already. Also, this will save your time and you won’t be facing the first time exam anxiety.
So candidates, download these AP EDCET Previous Year Papers and kick start your studies. Remember to study along with these papers. Lots of information about the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) Exam has been shared on this page.
AP EDCET Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The AP EDCET Exam selection has two stages.
- Written Exam
AP EDCET Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|
AP EDCET Previous Year Papers
Clearing the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) exam is not easy as one may predict. To crack the exam a candidate should have a sound knowledge of EDCET Exam Pattern and Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) Syllabus. Apart from this, the Andhra Pradesh previous year question papers play an important role.
From Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test syllabus to Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern as these are important information when a student wishes to clear an exam. But when we come to preparation, many students would be in doubt and AP EDCET sample papers will come to your rescue.
Apart from books and coaching study materials other essential study materials that will help students to strongly prepare are the AP EDCET Previous Year papers.
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) FAQ
Q) How to get the AP EDCET Application Form?
AP EDCET application form is available online on the official website.
Q) What is the AP EDCET Application Form Fee?
Form fee for AP EDCET exam is as follows:-
- Registration Fee– 600/- (For SC/ST is Rs. 400/-)
- Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking)
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for AP EDCET?
- Should have passed/appeared for the final level of the exam of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (HomeScience)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP EdCET-2019.
- Should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in average. In case of SC/ST candidate, a minimum of 40% of marks will make a candidate eligible for admission. Also, B.E / B.Tech graduate with a minimum of 50% marks will be eligible.
Q) What is the pay scale for the AP EDCET posts?
Estimated Pay scale goes like this –
Q) What is the Age Limit for AP EDCET?
Should be at least 19 years of age on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued.
Q) What documents are required to fill the AP EDCET Application form?
- Qualifying Examination appeared/passed
- Test Applied for B.Ed. / Methodology for PART C
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent 10th or Equivalent Certificate examination Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 Income certificate issued by MRO lakh or Upto Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- STUDY DETAILS
- Category (SC, ST,BC, etc.) and Application Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ number of the Caste Certificate (in case of Competent Authority through SC/ST/BC only)
- Special Category
- Aadhaar Card details
- Ration Card Details
- Passport size photograph