- 1 Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.1 Kerala PSC LDC syllabus 2021:-
- 1.2 How to download the syllabus?
- 1.3 Exam pattern for Kerala PSC LDC exam:
- 1.4 FAQ:
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Kerala PSC LDC syllabus 2021 has been released by the Kerala public service commission. On the official website, the same is available. Candidates will be able to get all the updates considering the same.
But it is also important for them to get well versed with the syllabus. The Kerala PSC LDC syllabus is quite vast, and they need to prepare for it accordingly. In case a student is missing important topics it will be difficult for them to prepare for the same. Thus, make sure to pay attention to the same.
Here we are sharing a detailed syllabus so that you can prepare for it accordingly. Integral for you to know that right now, the Kerala PSC LDC exam question papers are also available, this comes up with the detailed syllabus. If you want, you can go through them as well.
Kerala PSC LDC syllabus 2021:-
The syllabus is divided into six categories, and a candidate needs to follow all of them. These categories are important to look out for because some specific topics are there which an aspirant needs to focus on.
How to download the syllabus?
When you are looking forward to downloading the syllabus it is integral to check out the basic steps. These are as follows:
- At the very first visit the official website.
- On the main page, you will lookout for the mail link that will help you to download the syllabus.
- There are direct links that are there according to the category.
- Choose the respective one.
- After getting the same, hit on the downloading button.
- It will ask for a destination to save the file, choose the same.
- Within no time the file will get downloaded and you will be able to see the syllabus.
Exam pattern for Kerala PSC LDC exam:
The exam pattern is quite simple to understand. In total, 100 questions will be there, and 100 marks will be the total. The time duration allotted will be 1 hour 15 minutes. From every category, there will be some questions available. From simple arithmetic and mental ability, 20 questions will be there and from general English as well. The general knowledge only focuses on ten questions and general knowledge along with current affairs comes up with 50 questions. This is the manner in which a hundred questions will be completed.
Suggested Read: Kerala PSC Thulasi Previous Year Question Papers
Kerala PSC Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Type Of Questions||Mode of the Exam|
|Technical Subjects||Objective Type Questions||OMR/ Online Test|
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Negative Marking|
|100||100||1 Hour 15 Minutes||0.33 Marks will be reduced for each wrong answer|
Kerala PSC AE Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil 2021)
- Building materials, Construction Management, and Construction Technology
- Water Resources and Fluid Mechanics Engineering
- Surveying and Levelling, Quantity Surveying and Valuation
- Design of Structures
- Mechanics of Solids and Structural Analysis
- Urban Planning and Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
How to download the syllabus?
A candidate will be able to download the syllabus from the official website only. If you are unable to find out the same wait for a while because sometimes updation of syllabus takes time.
How to prepare for the exam?
An aspirant can prepare for the exam on regular basis. They need to start from the basics. Clarify all the basics in detail and then try out all the concepts. When all the basics are cleared you will be able to understand and solve the questions more seamlessly.
What is the total number of questions in the paper?
The total number of questions in the paper is 100. An aspirant needs to solve them out to come up with the best outcomes.
Stay tuned with us for more updates. Regularly we come up with some updates regarding the exams and other details. We also keep you updated on the question papers and other important questions which can be right there in the exams. Bookmark our portal and get all the details for the upcoming ones.