1) introduce urself
2) gap yrs nd previous job exp, abt po exam
3) hobby, strength nd weakness(nd y)
4) osi layers, diff b/w modem nd router, give d illustration how u usethem at ur home, diff b/w hub nd switches
5) working of ups
6) few current affairs ques
Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts may be puch le interview mai so pad lo ise
- Rate of interest 9.1% Per Annum(2014-15),calculated on yearly basis ,Yearly compounded.
- Minimum INR. 1000/-and Maximum INR. 1,50,000/- in a financial year. Subsequent deposit in multiple of INR 100/- Deposits can be made in lump-sum No limit on number of deposits either in a month or in a Financial year
- A legal Guardian/Natural Guardian can open account in the name of Girl Child.
- A guardian can open only one account in the name of one girl child and maximum two accounts in the name of two different Girl children.
- Account can be opened up to age of 10 years only from the date of birth. For initial operations of Scheme, one year grace has been given. With the grace, Girl child who is born between 2.12.2003 &1.12.2004 can open account up to1.12.2015.
- If minimum Rs 1000/- is not deposited in a financial year, account will become discontinued and can be revived with a penalty of Rs 50/- per year with minimum amount required for deposit for that year.
- Partial withdrawal, maximum up to 50% of balance standing at the end of the preceding financial year can be taken after Account holder’s attaining age of 18 years.
• Account can be closed after completion of 21 years.
- If account is not closed after maturity, balance will continue to earn interest as specified for the scheme from time to time.
- Normal Premature closer will be allowed after completion of 18 years /provided that girl is married.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.