- 1 PGIMER Chandigarh Solved Previous Year Question Papers
- 2 PGIMER Entrance Exam Question Papers
- 2.1 FAQs Related to PGIMER Exam
- 188.8.131.52 1. What is the number of seats available for the MD/MS at PGIMER Chandigarh
- 184.108.40.206 2. AIIMS or PGIMER which exam is much tough to crack?
- 220.127.116.11 3. A student who failed in one exam of MBBS is eligible for giving the PGIMER exam?
- 18.104.22.168 4. What is the Exam Pattern for the PGIMER exam for the post of Nurse Staff?
- 22.214.171.124 5. What is the Syllabus for the PGIMER exam for the post of Nurse Staff?
- 126.96.36.199 6. When the Interview of the selected candidate will be taken place?
- 2.1 FAQs Related to PGIMER Exam
PGIMER Chandigarh Solved Previous Year Question Papers
Get PGIMER Chandigarh question papers of previous years for practice here. We provide you previous ten years paper for the PGIMER Chandigarh exam. We provide the links to the previous year’s question papers of the PGIMER Chandigarh exam – of staff nurse, stenographer, junior technician, and others. PGIMER Chandigarh papers, just click and download – easy access, no hidden cost. Your search for the information about PGIMER Chandigarh Entrance will be provided here, as we will cover every detail of the PGIMER Chandigarh exam and will be discussed here. We will start with describing what the PGIMER Chandigarh paper is about, its exam pattern. You will find the syllabus topics of the PGIMER Chandigarh solved exam paper here and find links to PGIMER Chandigarh’s previous year papers.
To get the solved papers of the exam along with model papers, you can download the PDF links from here and get the information on the exam pattern and syllabus. This is a simplified structure and helps to get the core exam details through links. Information related to the exam and notification is shown in a structured format which you may follow here.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER) is situated in Chandigarh and, offers jobs for the post of staff nurse, stenographer, junior electrician, clerk, etc. The notice declaring the PGIMER exam has been published and all aspirants should now get to work and, start preparing for the PGIMER Chandigarh exam. The formal details regarding the syllabus, pattern and, dates can be cross-checked from the official site of PGI Punjab. The paper for Staff nurses differs according to the post, so an applicant should be careful in reading through the guidelines. Aspiring applicants can download the PGI previous years papers for Stenographer, junior technician, staff nurse, etc. from the links below.
The official website of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is www.pgimer.edu.in where every applicant should go for the proper and official press release and guidelines of answering the exam and, any information related to it. If you are preparing for PGIMER then first look at the updated syllabus and exam pattern then start your study accordingly.
Download: AIPVT Previous Papers
Exam pattern of PGIMER entrance exam and Syllabus for PGIMER exam for the post of Stenographer, Clerk and various other jobs –
- Takes place in two stages: Stage I: Written Test
- Subjects to answer in Stage I – Hindi ( level – 10th), English (level – 12th), Arithmetic analysis ( Level – 10th), Reasoning, and General Knowledge.
- The duration of the exam is a total of 105 minutes.
- The total paper is of a maximum of 100 marks.
- A Typing skill test is conducted where the speed of 35 words per minute in English and, 30 words per minute in Hindi should be followed. The skill test has negative markings as well.
Look Also – GMCH Chandigarh Previous Question Papers
Exam pattern for PGIMER for the post of staff nurse –
- 90 minutes exam with 85 questions carrying a maximum of one mark.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks per question, if answered wrong.
Syllabus of the PGIMER exam for the post of Staff Nurse
- The syllabus of the exam will be of the professional course done before filling for the staff nurse position.
- Interview of selected candidates will be out of a total of 15 marks. 40% is required by the general category candidate to pass and, 35% is required by OBCs, SC, ST, etc.
PGIMER BSC Nursing Question Papers
This section is the most important as it contains previous year PGIMER entrance exam questions, PGI BSC nursing last year paper questions which will help you ace the PGIMER entrance exam. PGIMER entrance exam needs practice and, thus solving the PGIMER previous papers and, the PGIMER last year’s questions is always helpful. Be prepared to face the PGIMER entrance exam with the links of all the previous year’s papers of PGIMER provided here. Get Some sample questions for the preparation of PGIMER exams.
PGI BSC Nursing Previous Year Question Papers
As the applicants have applied for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Entrance Exam would have found relevant information about the Exam Pattern and the Exam Syllabus. Here we are providing you with PGIMER Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers pdf for the same.
These papers are very beneficial for the Chandigarh Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Entrance Exam and improve your time management skills. These past question papers of the PGIMER Entrance Exam have been provided free of cost for the candidates applying or applying for the same.
These PGIMER Prelims Question Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exams. Also, PGIMER aspirants, you can improve your time management skill with these papers. Because of so many benefits, these are papers should be downloaded and used by every aspirant who wishes to do their post-graduation from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research in Chandigarh.
We also have the PGI B.Sc. Nursing entrance question papers. You need to have 10th and 12th class certificates to appear for this exam.
The examinations today are quite tough as a lot of preparation is needed, we recommend you to follow the latest exam patterns and the syllabus to crack the examination. If you are serious about the examination just subscribe to us and get all the benefits of downloading free previous year question papers and the study material. We recommend every aspirant to use previous papers, model papers, previous solved papers, practice papers to get an apex level preparation.
Learn the time management skills and improve them with these PGIMER Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers provided for you. The candidates can note the previous repeated questions in PGIMER Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers that cover the overall important topics. So, to help the candidates we have provided PGIMER Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers in pdf format. If the applicant practices using these test papers, it will help PGIMER Entrance Exam appeared candidates to answer maximum questions.
PGIMER Entrance Exam Question Papers
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|PGIMER Reasoning Paper||Download Paper|
|PGIMER GK Paper||Download Paper|
|PGIMER English Paper||Download Paper|
|PGIMER Sample Question Paper||Download Paper|
1. What is the number of seats available for the MD/MS at PGIMER Chandigarh
It has some limited seats. The total number of seats available for the PGIMER Chandigarh is around and 33 seats are only for General Category.
2. AIIMS or PGIMER which exam is much tough to crack?
Some intelligent students who cracked the AIIMS exam state that the AIIMS exam is much tougher than the PGIMER exam because lakhs of students appear to give the AIIMS exam. But this is not in the case of PGIMER there are nearly 1500 students who appear or less than that for giving this exam.
The AIIMS exam is not tough but it comes with some tricky questions only which can be solved if you use your mind properly.
3. A student who failed in one exam of MBBS is eligible for giving the PGIMER exam?
Before it was the rule that, any student who got supply in any exam unable to give the PGIMER Chandigarh exam. But, now this rule was no more applied in today’s date.
4. What is the Exam Pattern for the PGIMER exam for the post of Nurse Staff?
There are 85 questions in the question paper which you have to solve in 90 minutes. Each question contains 1 mark and has a negative marking of 0.25 if the answer is wrong.
5. What is the Syllabus for the PGIMER exam for the post of Nurse Staff?
The exam will contain the questions of General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Hindi. You have to only prepare for these subjects for passing the PGIMER exam.
6. When the Interview of the selected candidate will be taken place?
The Interview will be out of a total of 15 marks. If you are from General Category then you require 40% and other backward classes like OBS, ST, SC, etc. require 35%.
Visit current-affairs.org for the latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC, Bank, Railway, and others, Study material, and a lot more. Along with these, we update questions papers for different exams and their syllabus you can find many exam syllabi here so pleases do subscribe and follow us for more updates. If someone is preparing for the exam and wants the latest updates related to the question papers and patterns this is the right platform for them to visit.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.