- 1 HSSC Clerk Exam Previous Year Sample Question Papers
- 1.1 Tancet MBA Question Papers
- 1.2 EXAM PATTERN FOR HSSC CLERK ENTRANCE EXAM
- 1.3 Get RRB Clerk Exam Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.4 Syllabus for HSSC Exams
- 1.5 JSSC Sachivalaya Clerk Question Papers
- 1.6 HSSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 1.7 Sponsored Post: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
- 1.8 Download HSSC Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.9 HSSC Clerk (4th December) Question with Answer Key
- 1.10 HSSC Clerk Solved Paper Morning Shift
HSSC Clerk Exam Previous Year Sample Question Papers
Get HSSC CLERK question papers of previous years for practice here. Ten year Previous question paper has been updated here. We provide the links to the previous year question papers of HSSC CLERK exam. HSSC CLERK paper available on just one click and download.Every minute detail regarding the HSSC CLERK Entrance exam is provided below. All aspirants can have a deep knowledge of HSSC CLERK paper from the article which follow. so that they know what comes in the exam and, how to tackle HSSC CLERK entrance exam. There is a special section in the end, where previous years papers of HSSC CLERK entrance exam have been provided and, last year questions of HSSC CLERK exam have been mentioned separately.
HSSC CLERK EXAM is conducted to recruit candidates on clerical positions in the state of Haryana. HSSC clerk exam is conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC Clerk exam is one of the most competitive and sought-after government exam. HSSC clerk exam requires attention and, proper preparation of students to perform well and, get that diamond selection.
EXAM PATTERN FOR HSSC CLERK ENTRANCE EXAM
- Exam pattern for HSSC Clerk exam is the very same as for other government exams, which has a Written Test, a Medical Test and an Interview.
- Written Test has a wide syllabus ranging from English,Science to General Intelligence, which will be discussed below. Read the full syllabus for HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam below.
- Written paper is of 120 minutes, with maximum questions coming in the exam are 100.
- The written paper has the most Marks , where interview only accounts for 12% of the maximum marks. (Source : Internet)
Syllabus for HSSC Exams
( A few topics are listed here for reference – consult the main website of HSSC for full syllabus)
- English – Listed
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Idioms and Phrases
- Phrases error
- One word substitution
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
General Knowledge –
- Current Affairs (Haryana level,National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards,Events and Honors (Haryana level,National and International)
- Abbreviations & Important Days
- General Policy
- Environmental Studies and many more
- Ratio, Profit and Loss
- Age, Distance & Speed
- work & Time
- boats and streams
- pipes and cisterns
- percentage, interest, relationship and many more.
- Series completion
- Figure Cut
- Logical Numbers nd many more topics
Science Section has topics which pertain to the domain of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental science.
General Intelligence Section has topics to be answered which are related to –
- Analogies, Verbal and Figure classification
- Judgement, Differences, Observation and Decision Making
- Discrimination, Problem Solving, Similarities
- Space Visualization
- Mathematical reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Visual Memory
HSSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
This section is the most dynamic section, where we offer you valuable content to ace HSSC CLERK entrance exam. We provide you with free cost downloadable PDFs of HSSC CLERK last year question papers, which has previous year HSSC CLERK entrance exam questions. We ensure you to become a top ranker by utilizing the previous years HSSC CLERK entrance exam links provided in this section below. Beat the rest with the provided previous years HSSC CLERK Entrance exam paper links.
We are providing some sample questions for the preparation of Haryana HSSC Clerk exams.Go through it to boost your knowledge and to know about the syllabus.
1. Global Hand washing day observed across the world on?- October 15th
2. Harbin Ice festival will be celebrated in which Country- Hong Kong
3. Who won Man Booker Prize for the Novel “The Narrow Road to the Deep
North “- Richard Flanagan
4. Which bank launched Facebook based fund transfer platform KayPay- Kotak Mahindra.
5. Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director of CPCL- Gautam Roy.
6. Who has been appointed as the chairman of Tata International- G K Pillai.
7. Paralympic Games 2015 will be held in – India
8. Who has been voted as India’s most valuable player in Asian Games- Mary Kom.
9. Kunal Bahl who is in Fortune’s 40 under 40 powerful list is the CEO of which ECommerce Company- Snapdeal
10. Who is to be appointed as next Director, Finance of ONGC- AK Srinivasan
11. Name of the Cyclone which hit AP & Orissa recently- Hud Hud
12. Name the typhoon which hits Japan recently – Vongfong
13. Indian player selected as Bradman Honouree 2014- Sachin Tendulkar
14. Which two states signed MoU on Cultural Cooperation– India and UK
15.Which group and Indigo signed a MoU to buy 250 A32neo Planes- Airbus Group
Sponsored Post: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
Download HSSC Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|HSSC Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 4||Download Paper|
HSSC Clerk (4th December) Question with Answer Key
We have collected HSSC questions along with answers, it will help you to understand the exam pattern and accordingly you can prepare for it.
HSSC Clerk Solved Paper Morning Shift
If you are unable to see image or download answer key, then drop your email id in comment box, we’ll mail you old question paper with answer key.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. we update latest syllabus and exam papers on the daily basis do subscribe us and get the latest update on your email id, you can ask any questions related to exam, we are here to help you out.