- 1 HSSC Clerk Exam Previous Year Sample Question Papers
- 1.1 EXAM PATTERN FOR HSSC CLERK ENTRANCE EXAM
- 1.2 Syllabus for HSSC Exams
- 1.3 HSSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 1.4 Download HSSC Question Papers
- 1.5 HSSC Clerk (4th December) Question with Answer Key
- 1.6 HSSC Clerk Solved Paper Morning Shift
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions – Haryana HSSC Clerk Entrance Examination
HSSC Clerk Exam Previous Year Sample Question Papers
Get HSSC CLERK question papers of previous years for practice here. Ten-year Previous question paper has been updated here. We provide the links to the previous year question papers of HSSC CLERK exam. HSSC CLERK paper available on just one click and download.Every minute detail regarding the HSSC CLERK Entrance exam is provided below. All aspirants can have a deep knowledge of HSSC question paper from the article which follows. so that they know what comes in the exam and, how to tackle HSSC CLERK entrance exam. There is a special section at the end, where previous years papers of HSSC CLERK entrance exam have been provided and, last year questions of the HSSC CLERK exam have been mentioned separately.
Candidates have to focus on the written exams. Keep checking the official internet site for the advertisement. Because it’s expected of applicants to learn and understand that the exam specifications early. HSSC Clerk (4th December) Question with Answer Key so your aspirants preparing for this examination can find an outlook of the examination. The below questions will enable them to get ready good for the exam.
HSSC CLERK EXAM is conducted to recruit candidates on clerical positions in the state of Haryana. HSSC clerk exam is conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. HSSC Clerk exam is one of the most competitive and sought-after government exam. HSSC clerk exam requires attention and, proper preparation of students to perform well and, get that diamond selection.
EXAM PATTERN FOR HSSC CLERK ENTRANCE EXAM
- Exam pattern for HSSC Clerk exam is the very same as for other government exams, which has a Written Test, a Medical Test and an Interview.
- Written Test has a wide syllabus ranging from English,Science to General Intelligence, which will be discussed below. Read the full syllabus for HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam below.
- Written paper is of 120 minutes, with maximum questions coming in the exam are 100.
- The written paper has the most Marks , where interview only accounts for 12% of the maximum marks. (Source : Internet)
Syllabus for HSSC Exams
( A few topics are listed here for reference – consult the main website of HSSC for full syllabus)
- English – Listed
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Idioms and Phrases
- Phrases error
- One word substitution
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
General Knowledge –
- Current Affairs (Haryana level,National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards,Events and Honors (Haryana level,National and International)
- Abbreviations & Important Days
- General Policy
- Environmental Studies and many more
- Ratio, Profit and Loss
- Age, Distance & Speed
- work & Time
- boats and streams
- pipes and cisterns
- percentage, interest, relationship and many more.
- Series completion
- Figure Cut
- Logical Numbers nd many more topics
Science Section has topics which pertain to the domain of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental science.
General Intelligence Section has topics to be answered which are related to –
- Analogies, Verbal and Figure classification
- Judgement, Differences, Observation and Decision Making
- Discrimination, Problem Solving, Similarities
- Space Visualization
- Mathematical reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Visual Memory
HSSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
This section is the most dynamic section, where we offer you valuable content to ace HSSC CLERK entrance exam. We provide you with free cost downloadable PDFs of HSSC CLERK last year question papers, which has previous year HSSC CLERK entrance exam questions. We ensure you to become a top ranker by utilizing the previous years HSSC CLERK entrance exam links provided in this section below. Beat the rest with the provided previous years HSSC CLERK Entrance exam paper links.
We are providing some sample questions for the preparation of Haryana HSSC Clerk exams.Go through it to boost your knowledge and to know about the syllabus.
1. Global Hand washing day observed across the world on?- October 15th
2. Harbin Ice festival will be celebrated in which Country- Hong Kong
3. Who won Man Booker Prize for the Novel “The Narrow Road to the Deep
North “- Richard Flanagan
4. Which bank launched Facebook based fund transfer platform KayPay- Kotak Mahindra.
5. Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director of CPCL- Gautam Roy.
6. Who has been appointed as the chairman of Tata International- G K Pillai.
7. Paralympic Games 2015 will be held in – India
8. Who has been voted as India’s most valuable player in Asian Games- Mary Kom.
9. Kunal Bahl who is in Fortune’s 40 under 40 powerful list is the CEO of which ECommerce Company- Snapdeal
10. Who is to be appointed as next Director, Finance of ONGC- AK Srinivasan
11. Name of the Cyclone which hit AP & Orissa recently- Hud Hud
12. Name the typhoon which hits Japan recently – Vongfong
13. Indian player selected as Bradman Honouree 2014- Sachin Tendulkar
14. Which two states signed MoU on Cultural Cooperation– India and UK
15.Which group and Indigo signed a MoU to buy 250 A32neo Planes- Airbus Group
We update all the upcoming previous exam papers on our website so that it can help the students to clear the examination and to achieve their goals. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates.
Sponsored Post: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
Download HSSC Question Papers
Applicants, have you applied for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk Entrance Exam yet? I know you are here because either you already have or you would be looking for relevant information about the Exam Pattern and the Exam Syllabus before you can apply.
You are here at the right place and here at current-affairs, we are providing you with HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers which will help you in your applications. Download these hssc previous paper question papers and start your studies afront.
These papers are very beneficial for your State Selection Entrance Exam and they will surely improve your time management skills.These past 5-year question papers of HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam have been provided free of cost for the candidates who have applied or will apply for the same.
Also, HSSC clerk aspirants, you can improve your time management skill with these papers. Because of so many benefits, these are paper should be downloaded and used by every aspirant. Here we are providing you with the both previous year question paper in pdf format of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
All candidates who are eligible can apply for various clerks that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission offers can easily apply for the Common Entrance Exam. You can check if you are eligible from one of the section above.
Learn the time management skills and improve them with these HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers provided for you. The candidates can note the previous repeated questions in HSSC Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers that cover the overall important topics. So, to help the candidates we have provided HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers in pdf format. If the applicant’s practice using this test papers, it will help hssc clerk question paper appeared candidates to answer maximum questions.
Previous question papers for any exams is always helpful for the preparation. You will get the idea about the type of questions that has been asked in the exams. Just click on the below link and download the paper.
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|HSSC Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
|HSSC Question Paper 4||Download Paper|
HSSC Clerk (4th December) Question with Answer Key
We have collected HSSC questions along with answers, it will help you to understand the exam pattern and accordingly you can prepare for it.
HSSC Clerk Solved Paper Morning Shift
These HSSC Clerk Question Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exam. Thus, they will help you to understand the Exam pattern in a way that will help you to perform better in the hssc clerk exam. With regular practice with these papers during the exam, you will be able to perform in an efficient manner in your HSSC Clerk Entrance Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions – Haryana HSSC Clerk Entrance Examination
Q) What is the Haryana HSSC Clerk Entrance Examination Examination?
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to release recruitment notification for clerk post. The Syllabus is of HSSC Clerk entrance examination is mainly divided into four parts, English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Reasoning.
Q) What is the Syllabus for Haryana HSSC Clerk Entrance Examination?
Syllabus of English consists of topics like Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Idioms and Phrases, Phrases errors, one-word substitution, Synonyms, Antonyms and its usage.
General Knowledge includes topics like Current Affairs, Information about finance and economics, Sports, Books & Authors, Abbreviations & Important days, Environmental studies, etc.
Mathematics subject consists of Ratio, Profit and Loss, Age, Distance & Speed, Work & time, Boats and streams, Pipes and cisterns, Percentage, Interest, Relationship, etc.
While talking about reasoning which consists of topics like Series completion, Figure cut, Arrangement, Coding, Logical numbers, etc.
Q) What is the Selection Process for Haryana HSSC Clerk Entrance Examination?
The selection procedure of HSSC clerk examination is like first there’ll be a written exam, then a medical test and final round will be of personal interview. So candidates have to give their best in the written exam increase the chances to be selected in the next stage of the selection procedure.
The written examination will be of total 100 questions and when it comes to the time duration of the exam aspirants will be given 2 hours to complete the paper.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.