- 1 ICAR Previous Exam Question Papers
- 1.1 ICAR Recruitment Process
- 1.2 ICAR Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 1.3 Sample Questions for ICAR Exam
- 1.4 Download ICAR Previous Year Exam Question Papers
- 1.5 AIEEA ICAR Exam Old Sample Question Papers
- 1.6 Books for the Preparation of ICAR Exam
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) FAQ
- 126.96.36.199 Q) What is the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Examination?
- 188.8.131.52 Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
- 184.108.40.206 Q) Is there an Age Limit for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
- 220.127.116.11 Q) What is the Syllabus for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
- 18.104.22.168 Q) How to prepare for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Exam?
- 22.214.171.124 Q) What is the cut off marks of ICAR exam?
- 126.96.36.199 Q) What are the best courses in ICAR ?
ICAR Previous Exam Question Papers
Get the ICAR Exam Previous Year Question Papers for the preparation of ICAR recruitment exams. We have provided some questions below to revise and to get update you on the present syllabus. Below are some questions that have been asked before in this exam. Candidates have to concentrate more on the written exams.
The ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research is an) independent department which is accountable for co-ordination in agricultural education and research in India. ICAR is one of the largest firms of the agricultural research institute in the world. The ICAR guides the refurbishment and regeneration of higher education (formerly known as YashpalCommitte) for setting up a constitutional body and it operates and regulates all the major sectors of higher education including agricultural education. You will get the ICAR question papers from this post.
Currently, modulation of agricultural education is the prime objective of ICA. UPA government has also incorporated ICAR in the ‘hundred day’s agenda’ and it was awarded as one of the leading agriculture institute of India.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research or ICAR is an autonomous body that regulates agricultural education and research in India. ICAR is for those who are dedicated to agriculture. Agriculture is the booming field of interest today. If viewed minutely, agriculture has a huge scope. There is a lot to research about agriculture. Moreover, in a country like India, agriculture is the most predominant form of earning livelihood. So, agriculture has to be taken seriously.
ICAR Recruitment Process
ICAR is for the experienced scientists who can perform advanced research to find out the new possibilities in the field of agriculture. Nevertheless, ICAR never let goes the new and raw talents. It understands the facts that the youth can give a new angle to the research on agriculture. It knows that the raw ideas when refined and shaped with experienced professionals can yield better results. ICAR never ignores these possibilities. It gives every agriculture enthusiast a chance.
ICAR conducts an examination every year to select the new talents and add them to the research crew. Since research is not a child’s play, ICAR makes sure it chooses only the able candidates for the task. Therefore, ICAR exam paper is designed a bit tough so that it can test the critical thinking of the candidate. Aspirants must prepare well for the examination. One of the best methods to prepare is practising the previous year question papers. The good thing is that the ICAR previous year question paper PDF is now available. This PDF format makes the ICAR previous year paper more easily accessible. Therefore, practice the ICAR previous year question paper PDF too increase your chances of qualifying the exam. A little determination and dedication is all that is needed to crack the examination.
ICAR Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Keep checking the official website for the advertisement. As it is expected of candidates to know and understand the exam specifications early. Some question samples for ICAR examination has been pen down so that the aspirants preparing for this examination can get an outlook of the examination. The below questions will help them to prepare well for the examination.The exam paper and the syllabus helps the aspirants in clearing the examination and thus we upload ICAR Question Paper and the question paper on the daily basis so that the aspirant can get whole profit from us and by preparing it hard one can easily crack the examination.
ICAR is also going to release recruitment notification for the various vacancies for managing the firm and they will conduct the examination for these vacancies. Applicant who are going to appear in the examination have to prepare the current affair, Exam syllabus, Exam Pattern and one the most important thing which is previous year question paper. The previous year question papers for ICAR exam are available below in this article in PDF format, so aspirant can easily download and begin the preparation.
Download : Nabard Exam Question Papers
Sample Questions for ICAR Exam
1. Dangerous gas for depletion of ozone layer is:
(A)Ethane (B) Methane
(C)CFC (D) Carbon-dioxide
2. Which of the following is not a bio pesticide?
(A) Bioneem (B) Carbaryl
(C) Biolap (D) Dipel
3. Major cropping system of trans-gigantic plains is
(A)Soybean – wheat (B) Rice – rice
(C) Rice –wheat (D) Maize – wheat
4. Photosynthetic inhibition by 02 is called:
(A) Reaction (B) War burg’s effect
(C) Back inhibition (D) Competitive effect
5. Crop logging is done in
(A) Sugarcane (B) Maize
(C)Tobacco (D) Cotton
6. Blue revolution is related with:
(A) Crops (B) Energy source
(C) Fish (D) Oil seeds
7. Inflorescence in rice is known as
A) Ear (B) Raceme
(C) Spike (D) Panicle
8. Alluvial soils are found in :
(A) Deserts (B) Forests
(C) River delta (D) Mountains
9. Weight of one cotton bale is
(A)170 Kg (B) 160 Kg
(C) 180 Kg (D) 190 Kg
10. Hybrid cotton in India was evolved for the first time in
(A) 1975 (B) 1980
(C) 1970 (D) 1985
11. Net cultivated area in India during 2004- 05 was
(A)138 million hectare (B) 141 million hectare
(C) 135 million hectare (D) 144 million hectare
12. The relative proportion of sand, silt and clay is called
(A) Soil texture (B) Soil aggregation
(C) Soil structure (D) Soil taxonomy
13. Which of the following crops is thermo-insensitive?
(A) Sunflower (B) Wheat
(C) Rice (D) Jowar
14. The IARI was established in : 24.
(A)1907 (B) 1909
(C) 1904 (D) 1905
15. In which of the following crops GM varieties are available for cultivation in India
(A) Mustard (B) Cotton
(C) Soybean (D) All of the above
Download ICAR Previous Year Exam Question Papers
|ICAR Question Paper||Download link pdf|
|ICAR Agriculture Biotechnology Mock Test pdf||Download here|
|ICAR AIEEA UG question paper details||Download here|
|ICAR ARS Floriculture previous year question paper pdf 1||Download here|
|ICAR ARS Floriculture previous year question paper pdf 2||Download here|
|ICAR ARS NET previous year question paper pdf 1||Download here|
|ICAR ARS NET previous year question paper pdf 1||Download here|
Previous year question papers are very important as far as exams are concerned as it gives you the idea of the exam paper format to follow. So it will be very beneficial for the aspirants to start the preparation by referring to the ICAR previous year question paper by considering the latest syllabus pattern.
AIEEA ICAR Exam Old Sample Question Papers
- ICAR Previous question paper 2016
- ICAR question paper pdf free 2016
- AIEEA old question paper 2016
- ICAR AIEEA 2016 sample model question papers
- ICAR NET previous question papers
- ICAR AIEEA 2016 old question paper
- ICAR 2016 question paper pdf free
- ICAR previous year question paper 2016
- ICAR 2016 previous question paper pdf
- ICAR 2016 question paper pdf
- ICAR JRF question paper pdf
- ICAR previous year question papers pdf free download
- ICAR UG previous year question paper download pdf
- ICAR AIEEA paper download pdf
- ICAR UG entrance exam papers
Books for the Preparation of ICAR Exam
All the students who have applied for the ICAR AIEEA exam are advised to refer to official textbooks. Because in order to crack ICAR AIEEA (UG), one needs to prepare well and the best way is by getting the best prep books to study from in order to ace the national-level entrance exam. All the candidates should have at least two to three prep books so that all sections of the ICAR AIEEA syllabus can be covered and tested.
You will also need to know about what type of questions can be asked in the ICAR entrance exam. Candidates can refer to books which serve as a multi-purpose for last-minute preparation. The prep books for ICAR AIEEA are as follows:
- NTA-ICAR : AIEEA-UG Entrance Exam Guide [Print Replica] Kindle Edition by RPH Editorial
- NTA-ICAR: AIEEA – PG Entrance Exam Guide by Dr. B.B. Singh
- Agriculture For ICAR/B.H.U-B.Sc Entrance Exam – 2019: ICAR & B. Sc entrance exam (Agriculture) by Ratnesh kumar Pandey and Rankers Educare
- ICAR-NET/ARS Agricultural Biotechnology: Self Prepared Smart Notes by Rahul Singh Rajput
A lot of students have no time enough for writing their own exam papers and thesis. They have to look for an expert essay help from professional writing services. If you such a college student, you can pay to have someone write your paper from scratch at WriteMyPaperHub.
Frequently Asked Questions – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) FAQ
Q) What is the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Examination?
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is considered as national level entrance examination that provides several Under Graduation and Post-Graduation courses.
Candidates who are wishing to appear in the UG entrance examination must be qualified with 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized university. To appear entrance exam of PG courses candidate must have the bachelor’s degree in respective stream.
Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
Candidates from General/ OBC category need to have minimum 50% of marks and candidates from SC/ST category required to have a minimum 40% of marks in the respective board examination. For PG entrance exam candidates from General/ OBC needs to have 60% of marks and 50% of marks for SC/ST candidates in their respective graduation streams.
Q) Is there an Age Limit for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
Age limit for appearing in the entrance exam of UG courses needs to be 16 years as on 31st August 2019. Age limit for PG must be of 19 years as on 31st August 2019.
Q) What is the Syllabus for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
The syllabus of the ICAR entrance examination consists of Physics, Mathematics, Agriculture, Chemistry and subject from biology.
Q) How to prepare for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Exam?
For better preparation candidates have to practice ICAR previous year question papers which brings more confidence one their selves. Another way of preparation is to solve ICAR model question papers which helps to get a good understanding of the entire syllabus.
Q) What is the cut off marks of ICAR exam?
A) There is no cut off marks mentioned by the organisation for ICAR exam. ICAR don’t declare cut off marks, it declares the rank.
Q) What are the best courses in ICAR ?
A) Below courses offered by ICAR affiliated colleges for graduation level:
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.Sc. (Sericulture)
- B.Sc. (Environment Science)
- B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.