MILMA MRCMPU Previous Year Question Papers PDF
The recent update in providing job vacancies is followed by the MRCMPU permitting to fill all the Grade II post in its staff. The Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Products Union Limited is interested in filling its vacant post of Junior Assistant, Jr. Technician, Supervisor and another prominent post in Kerala. On that basis, they have released the desired notification in its website siting the requirements and vacancies, along with other specified instructions and guidelines which will be given in website malabarmilma.com. So, all the eligible job seekers must view it and fill the application form of this exam. It is also expected that the number of applicants will be desirably high as there is multiple job post available for many talented candidates. Therefore, a proper schematic approach is necessary to prepare for this exam along with the finest material to decode the pattern and syllabus with the question types followed in such exam.
Get: SSC Model Papers
To enable these important assets we have made it possible to reach through the latest syllabus, the pattern developed as well as the exam papers of the previous year to build the concept of the question types. All these will be available in this latest post in the form of links below without any additional cost. This is Kerala job which is among the most prominent and sophisticated government jobs. So do follow the relevant information as we have collected the most important links below.
Name of the organisation – Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Products Union Limited
Name of the post – Various post
Job Location – Kerala
Job Category – Previous papers
Mode of Exam – Online
Official Website – malabarmilma.com
Pattern and syllabus
The syllabus of the respective exam is introduced here to let you know the sections involved and the pattern of the exam with the selection of the question types from different areas. These are necessary to get a comprehensive and thoughtful approach to understanding the critical sections with their proper analysis. For assistant, supervisor, technical and other posts exam by Malabar involves only these types of areas are needed to construct the exam pattern. They will be gaining you to access the kind of question formulation and discovering the relevant sets of the exam. This exam is an online exam, comprising following pattern and syllabus.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Numerical Ability
These will be necessary areas, and for in-depth detail, all you need to visit the official website.
We have listed the links to exam papers held last year with sample papers to get you the types of questions followed as these will be helpful in getting a view to looking at the review by observing the type of questions involved here.We have always encouraged you to download the links followed below as it is the crux of the exam pattern and sample papers will be helpful in giving you the practice set and helpful information in specializing approach. These papers are for the preparation of Technical post as well as Assistant post along with solution sheets. So, you will be able to access it flexible in PDF and get the structural and schematic outlook of this exam.
The team is firmly inclined in making you available all the necessary updates occurring in government jobs. Moreover the links will be beneficial in letting you the exam papers and sample papers. But, even if any sought of query found, we will be glad to solve it as earliest possible. So, write to us or comment below to get any other updates.
Sample Questions for MILMA MRCMPU
1. Present Solicitor General of India?
Answer: Mohan parasaran
2. Srilankan writer Shehan karunatilaka won the Commen Wealth book prize 2012, for?
Answer: The Chinaman
3. Which Indian Chief Minister won the United Nations public service award in 2013 for his mass contact programme?
4. Which country was the biggest Gold producer in 2012?
5. Name the host country of FIFA under 17 world cup 2017?
6. 100th mission of ISRO, belongs to the satellite named PROITER which made by ………?
7. Present Deputy chairman of Rajyasabha?
Answer: P.J. Kurien
8. Which Kerala mission was won the HUDCO National award for best practice in 2011-12?
9. Recently, 100th edition of Indian Science Congress held at the city of ………?
10. Park geun hye is the first female president of ………?
Answer: South Korea
11. Who is the present director general of UNESCO?
Answer: Irina Bokova
12. ‘I Too Had a Dream’ is the autobiography of:
Answer: Dr. Verghese Kurien
13. The first National Museum of Indian Cinema will come up in which city?
14. Which country will host the UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament?
15. ‘Nalabana Island’ which is known as paradise of migratory birds is located in which state?
16. Which is the first state in India to establish India’s first and unique cow sanctuary?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
17. Who is known as India’s iron butterfly?
Answer: Saina Nehwal
Download MILMA & MRCMPU Previous Year Question Papers
|MILMA & MRCMPU Question Paper||Download link Pdf|
|MILMA & MRCMPU Question Paper- English
|MILMA & MRCMPU Question Paper G.K||Download here|
|MILMA & MRCMPU Question Paper – Quants
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.