Government began UBIN Drive for Budding Entrepreneurs
- The government on May 6, 2016 started the process for issuance of Unique Business Identification Number (UBIN) to enable entrepreneurs set-up their business without any delays.
- The drive launched by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) under the aegis of Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- The UBIN would automatically be moved on to MCA portal after it is issued to the intended beneficiary and subsequently sent to the.CBDT which would nomenclature it as PAN for Unique Business Identification Number.
NRDC Inked Agreements for Commercialisation of New Technologies, Promotion of Startups
- The National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) signed agreements for commercialisation of Ghar Sodhon, a room disinfectant for silkworm rearing houses and appliances in West Bengal and promotion of startups in Goa.
- ‘Ghar Sodhon’ is a user-friendly and non-corrosive room disinfectant, devoid of the requirement of labour, water, electricity and spraying machines. It is gaining popularity among the silk farmers of the States of West Bengal, Odisha and Jharkhand.
- The Technology Business Incubator-Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration (TBI-CIBA), set-up by the Department of Science & Technology and Environment, Goa, entered into a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with NRDC to support the activities of the Incubation Centre and their successful operation for socio-economic benefits.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.