AP VRO/VRA Previous Year Question & Sample Model Papers PDF
Andhra Pradesh belongs to the south of India and, has bundles of opportunity for youngsters who are willing to live there and work for the Andhra Government. It is in our hands now to always keep you updated of all the opportunities pan India, for you to try your luck for. AP VRO exam is one such opportunity and, we are here to give you a guided tour and all the insights required to ace the exam. We also provide you with AP VRO previous years questions free of cost!
Also Get: Goa Electricity Dept. Question Papers
AP VRO exam is government sector job, where one is required to fulfill his duties as the Village Revenue Officer. The selection process for a VRO comes under the Andhra Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (APSSC) . This job is a very strategic job and, should be applied by a person who is a responsible individual and, suits all the dimensions of the job, otherwise filling in for this exam is a waste. The job will be in the state of Andhra Pradesh which poses no problem, but language issues will exist for outsiders. But, Job and work should be our priority here, no matter what.
EXAM PATTERN FOR AP VRO :
- Written exam occurs for the post of VRO and, the exam starts sharp at 10:00 am.
- This exam is divided into a total of three sections and, every one who is 12th pass can attempt this paper,but not below.
- The three sections of importance are : General Studies, Logical reasoning and, Arithmetic analysis. Each section tests the one of the core points of a candidate.
- Total marks are 100 marks, which are divided unevenly in the three sections.
- Maximum weightage of 60 marks is given to General studies section.
- 30 marks are allotted for arithmetic analysis and, only 10 marks are there for logical reasoning section.
- 10 marks of the logical reasoning section should not be compromised, at all because most of the students are able to answer it well. This is where the rank will differ, if you are not able to score 10 and, someone else does.
SYLLABUS FOR AP VRO :
(Always be careful to follow the most latest and, up-to-date syllabus available on the official website of APSSC for the VRO exam)
Few topics which might come in the Logical Reasoning section are : Decisions, visual memory, Problem solving, Relationship based questions, decoding coding, Similarities & differences, Puzzle solve, series completion and many more.
Few topics which come in the General Studies section are : History, Geography, Sports, Our Constitution, Economics, Politics, culture, Important Science facts, Facts about Andhra Pradesh, Current affairs, Books and Authors and many more.
Few topics which come in the Arithmetic Analysis section are : Time & Work, Profit & Loss,Ratio & Time, Operations, Percentages & Averages, computational analysis, Interest & Discounts, Mensuration, Time & Distance, Ratio and proportions, Decimals, Fractions, Number connection and many more.
AP VRO/VRA Previous Year Question Papers PDF
Andhra Pradesh is gem of a state to work in and, most of the candidates who never wish to leave the state take this exam. To strengthen your chances of absolutely ravishing performance, find below a list of AP VRO previous years questions for practice for free. Practice them regularly to come closer to success and, acing the exam with flair. AP VRO previous years questions will clear your concepts, will further bring you closer to the pattern of the paper.
Download AP VRO/VRA Previous Question Papers
|VRO/VRA Question Paper||Download Link PDF|
|VRO/VRA Question Paper 1
|VRO/VRA Question Paper 2
|VRO/VRA Question Paper 3
|VRO/VRA Question Paper 4
|VRO/VRA Question Paper 5
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.