SBI Probationary Officers – PO Jobs Recruitment 2017
Every year SBI declare notification regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2017 and comes with a large number of vacancies for the candidates in the department of the probationary officers. Candidates who wish to join SBI as the post of probationary officers can grab the opportunity by registering SBI PO 2017 online application. SBI PO 2017 exam will be conducted in two stages – Preliminary and Mains Exam. General category candidates has 4 chances to register, General (PWD) has 7 chances, OBC candidates has 7 Chances, OBC (PWD) Candidates has 7 chances and there is no restriction for SC/SC(PWD)/ST/ST(PWD) category candidates. More of the details like eligibility, qualification requirement and selection procedure for SBI Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Eligibility Criteria: All the aspire candidates should have the eligibility criteria as given:
|Age limit||Candidate’s age should be in between 21 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the candidates.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. Candidates can also apply who are in the Final year/semester|
|Nationality||Only Indian Citizens can only apply|
SBI PO Recruitment Details:
|Name of organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of post||Probationary Officer|
|Total number of post||2500+|
|Mode of Exam||online|
Application fees: Application fees will have to be pay online for by Debit/Credit/Net Banking
- General & OBC: Rs.600 /
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100 /-
- Starting date is to registration for online application form: May 2017.
- Last date of online registration for SBI PO post is: May 2017
- Date of deposit application fee through online:May 2017.
- Examination date of SBI PO Exam 2016:July 2017.
- Download Pre-Exam Training (PET) Admit card(SC/ST/ Minority): June 2017
- Pre-Examination Training (for SC/ST/ Minority Community) : June 2017
- Download Pre-Exam Call letter from: June 2017
- Online Preliminary Exam Date: June 2017
- Result of Online Pre Exam: July 2017
- Main Exam Admit card Available from July 2017
- Online Main Examination Date: July 2017
- Result of Online Main Examination: August 2017
- Download of Call letter for GD & Interview: August 2017
- Conduct of GD & Interview: September 2017
- Final Selection List declare: September 2017
SBI PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The topics covers in the whole syllabus are of the graduate level, SBI conducts exam in two phases, In Phase I preliminary exam will be conducted, in phase II Main Exam will be conducted. Phase I will be conducted for 100 Marks, Phase II will be conducted for 200 Marks.
- Prelims is conducted for 100 marks in the duration of 1 hour.
|S.no||Test Name||No. Questions||Marks|
- Mains is conducted for 200 marks in the duration of 3
|Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
Data Analysis & Interpretation
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
Candidate’s selection process will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, Group Discussion and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must read notification carefully before apply. We are giving some steps that you may follow during apply –
- Firstly visit official website (www.sbi.co.in)
- Now, click on Online Apply option.
- Fill all the details with correct data and upload signature and photo.
- Now check all the details ones and submit it.
The Result will be declared in two phases online and no copy of it dispatched to your home.
Click Here to Register For Govt. Jobs in India Alert directly in Your Inbox
Visit Current-affairs.org for Latest Jobs updates and Current Affairs and previous year question papers Updates.