- 1 Bharat Atomic Research Centre – BARC LDC, Technician, Lab Asst. Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
Bharat Atomic Research Centre – BARC LDC, Technician, Lab Asst. Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
.It was established to consolidate all the research and development activity for nuclear reactors and technology under the Atomic Energy Commission. All scientists and engineers engaged in the fields of reactor design and development, instrumentation, metallurgy and material science etc. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. BARC announces the notification for Recruitment 2017 for 99 posts of Stipendiary Trainee /Technician/C (Boiler Operator) /Upper Division Clerk. So it’s a golden chance to become a part of it.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC LDC, Technician, Lab Asst Post-:
All the aspire candidates should have the eligibility criteria as given:
|Age limit|| Stipendiary Trainee Category –II : 18-22 years
Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : 18-25 years
Upper Division Clerk : 18-27 years
|Educational Qualification||Stipendiary Trainee Category –II :-
· HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Certificate in Fitter / Welder / Turner/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/Machinist.
Technician/C (Boiler Operator) :-
· SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate.
Upper Division Clerk: -Graduate in Arts and commerce from recognized University.
|Nationality||Only Indian Citizens can only apply|
Recruitment Details for BARC LDC, Technician, Lab Asst. Exam:
Stipendiary Trainee Category –II /Technician/C (Boiler Operator) / Upper Division Clerk
|Name of organization||Bharat Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of post||1. Stipendiary Trainee Category –II
· Plant Operator/Health Physics Assistant (HP)
· Laboratory Assistant
· Instrument Mechanic
2. Technician/C (Boiler Operator)
3. Upper Division Clerk
|Total number of post|| 99 posts
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Application fees: Application fees will have to be pay online:
- General & OBC: Rs.100 /-
- For SC/ST/PWD: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Selection Procedure for BARC LDC, Technician, Lab Asst. :
Candidate’s selection process will consist of test in 3 stages. (Stage 1 & 2 – Written Test and Stage 3 – Trade /Skill Test).
Stage 1- Preliminary Test: Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
Stage 2- Advanced test: Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for appearing in Advanced Test (Questions will be from the respective trade).
Stage 3– Trade /Skill Test: Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test and will be on go/no-go basis.
How to Apply: Candidates must read notification carefully before apply. We are giving some steps that you may follow during apply –
- Applications will be accepted ON-Line ONLY. The facility of online application will be opened from 07/01/2017 to 31/01/2017.
- For online submission of application, please visit the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
Download BARC Lab Asst. Technician LDC Previous Question Papers
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.