Current Affairs Question Answers- MCQ July 2015
Most of the young graduates are preparing for the government jobs. Everyone has a dream to get a job in government sector. They work hard but mostly candidates do not clear the exams. Reason behind this problem is lack of proper study material and stuffs. So, We decided to provide MCQ questions on every month which will be based upon latest current affairs questions and answers. We cover all categories such as National, International, Economy, Science & Tech., Sports etc. We will also provide the answer of these question on every 50 questions. In this post we are providing current affairs question answers MCQ of July 2015. If you need any help then comment below, we will surely help you. Pick the right answer and match from our answer and evaluate yourself.
1. The-Sub-Group of Chief Ministers on Swachh Bharat met recently in Delhi and decided to constitute a working group to study the best practices. Who is the chairman of this meeting?
a. N. Chandrababu Naidu
b. Naveen Pattnaik
d. Vasundhara Raje
2. A new accident Insurance Scheme worth ? 5 lakh for transport drivers has been introduced by which State governments in an addition to the Central government scheme Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
a. Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
b. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
c. Tamil Nadu and Telangana
d. Karnataka and Telengana
3. Which State government launched seven e-services and software applications in a measure to provide hassle free and graft-free administration to the people of the State?
a. Punjab b. Rajasthan
c. Haryana d. Kerala
4. Forest department of Rajasthan has allotted more than T 12 crore for a bird conservation programme named Project Great Indian Bustard (GIB) in May, 2015. Which bank is going to provide financial support of ? 3 crore?
a. Bank of China
b. World Bank
c. Reserve Bank of India
d. Japan Bank
5. As per the recent order of Ministry of Finance, all applicants seeking Central excise registration shall mandatorily quote which document of the proprietor or the legal entity being registered in the application form?
a. Voter Identity Card
b. Aadhar card
d. Permanent Account Number (PAN)
6. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has commissioned a thermal unit of Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited in which State in May, 2015?
a. Jharkhand b. Asom
c. Bihar d. Madhya Pradesh
7. A Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) was signed between Rajasthan government. National Health Mission, UNICEF and GAIN (Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition) in order to tackle?
b. women’s health
c. child Labour
8. A cow-urine refinery, set-up at Pathmera Gaushala, Jalore was inaugurated on recently. The refinery will prepare cow-urine extract for application in which area?
b. Industrial purposes
c. Various diseases
d. Water distilation
9. Maharashtra government decided to bring down the crop loss percentage i.e., compensation to farmers whose crop is hit by natural calamities to 33% from existing how much percent?
a. 60% b. 50% c. 40% d. 30%
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has joined which Chinese social media platform recently?
a. Weibo b. Tweeter
c. Facebook d. Linked in
11. The Union Cabinet in May, 2015 gave approval to major social security initiatives that will be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi earlier. What are they?
a. Pradhan Mantri jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
b. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
c. Atal Pension Yojana
d. All of the above
12. Lok Sabha passed the Constitutional 122nd Amendment Bill for introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) in May, 2015 which proposes to empower both States and the Centre to levy the GST, which will subsume the services tax, excise duties, stamp duties, entry tax and central sales tax. In this regard which Article is inserted?
a. 279A b. 278A
c. 277A d. 276A
13. Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Bill, 2014 provides that in case a heinous crime has been committed by a person between which age that will be examined by the Juvenile Justice Board to assess the crime was committed as a ‘child’ or as an ‘adult’?
a. 13 and 19 years
b. 16 and 18 years
c. 14 and 18 years
d. None of these
14. The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi released a commemorative coin to mark the birth centenary of Swami Chinmayananda recntly in the honour of pioneering work of Swami Chinmayananda. He worked in which field?
a. Education and social reform
15. To cater the e-commerce business enterprises, Communication and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched a dedicated e-commerce Centre of India Posts, a government-operated postal sys from which place?
b. New Delhi
16. What is the current immunisation rate in urban India and in rural 1 as per the recent announcement of government of India respectively?
a. 58.5% & 67.4%
b. 67.4% & 58
c. 64.7% & 55.8%
d. 55.8% & 64.7%
17. Lok Sabha recently passed the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2015 by voice vote. What is the purpose of this bill?
a. Dealing in cheque-bounce to. Dealing in cash deposit v
c. Dealing in cash withdrawal
d. Dealing in Demand Drafts
18. The Union Cabinet gave its nod to the Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2012 in May, 2015. The proposal allowed children under how many years of age to work only in family enterprises or entertainment industry with certain conditions while completely banning their employment elsewhere?
a. below 13 years
b. below 14 years
c. below 15 years
d. below 16 years
19. Recently, Rajya Sabha passed Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014 with an aim of promoting ease of doing business. How many Amendments made to the Companies Act, 2013?
a. 15 b. 16
c. 17 d. 18
20. The Supreme Court issued a slew of guidelines on regulation of public advertisements that the advertisements can carry pictures of certain dignitaries. Who is/are the personalities?
a. President , b. Prime Minister
c. Chief Justice of India
d. All of the above
21. The Union Cabinet, chaired by Narendra Modi, approved a massive ? 20000 crore budget for ‘Namami Gange Programme’ for the next five years. The programme would be implemented by which organisation?
a. National Mission for Clean Ganga
b. State Programme Management Groups
c. All of the above
d. None of the above
22. Recently, which country have unfurled a national flag, the size of 19 football pitches in a bid to set a Guinness World Record and promote patriotism in the face of Islamist extremism?
a. Iraq b. Afghanistan
c. Pakistan d. Tunisia
23. The Union Cabinet cleared the Constitutional (119th Amendment Bill), 2013 to operationalise the land boundary agreement with Bangladesh in May, 2015. The bill includes exchange of territories in Asom, West Bengal, Tripura and which State?
c. Arunachal Pradesh
24. As per the ‘State of the World’s Mothers’ report, 2015, India has slipped in the ranking from last year’s 137th, behind countries like Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and Iraq. What is the rank in 2015?
a. 139th b. 138th
c. 140th d. 141st
25. In the wake of the attacks on Charlie Hebdo magazine, which country’s National Assembly has voted to grant sweeping surveillance powers including wiretaps and secret cameras?
a. England b. France
c. Germany d. Italy
26. India signed an agreement with which country for the development of the strategically important Chabahar port?
a. Iran b. Afghanistan
c. Iraq d. Saudi Arabia
27. Philippine and Japanese coast guard teams staged an anti-piracy drill, which featured the storming of a cargo vessel after a mock hijack recently in a show of maritime cooperation between the two nations amid rising tension in Asian waters. The drill is exercised in which bay?
a. Tokyo Bay
b. Hiroshima Bay
c. Manila Bay
d. Suruga Bay
28. The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has given its approval in May, 2015 for the signing of a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) on Renewable Energy Cooperation between India and which country?
a. Madgascar b. Mauritius
c. Sri Lanka d. Seychelles
29. Top Russian and Indian institutions signed 11 Memoranda of Understandings (MoU) for higher academic cooperation in which field?
a. Scientific Research and Training
b. Electrical Engineering
c. Atmospheric Science
30. David Cameron, Prime Minister of United Kingdom is set for a second term as his Party won a majority in the UK’s hotly-contested polls in May, 2015 by winning 331 seats out of total 650 seats in House of Commons. He belongs to which party?
a. Labour b. Conservative
c. All of these d. None of these
31. Four agreements were signed on sister-State and sister city relations between India and China. What are the Indian cities and States?
b. Chennai & Hyderabad
d. All of the above
32. Which Indian-origin councillor woman- has became the first Asian woman elected as mayor of Ealing Council in West London recently?
a. Priti Patel
b. Harbhajan Kaur
c. Tej Ram Bagha
d. Ranjit Dheer
33. China Central Television (CCTV) have signed an agreement with which Indian broadcaster for exchange of television programmes related to art, culture and development?
a. DD b. Prasar Bharti
c. ZEE d. Star
34. Who had adopted a resolution that led and co-sponsored by India, calling the international community to urgently assist Nepal and help rebuild the country following the devastating earthquake that killed more than 8200 people?
a. World bank b. UN
c. GATT d. IMF
35. Canada planned to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 30% below 2005 levels by which year amid international efforts to create a new framework for addressing climate change?
a. 2020 b. 2030
c. 2040 d. 2050
36. A report by International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that governments around the world charge prices for energy that do not account for its harmful environmental, health and other side effects, amounting to a $ 5.3 trillion ‘post-tax’ subsidy in 2015. What is the.report titled?
a. Act Local, Solve Global
b. Solve Local, Act Global
c. Plan Local, Implement Global
d. Implement Local, Plan Global
37. Which country assumed the presidency at the 68th World Health Assembly (WHA) that commenced at the UN European headquarters in Geneva in May, 2015?
a. The United Kingdom
b. The United States of India
38. National Power Thermal Corporation (NTPC) in May, 2015 signed a pact with which State government for setting-up a
4000 MW power plant in the State?
a. Bihar b. Jharkhand
c. Uttar Pradesh d. Uttarakhand
39. Myntra, an e-commerce portal for fashion and lifestyle products, has acquired a mobile app development platform company named Native5 in May, 2015. Native5 based at which place?
a. Mumbai b. Hyderabad
c. China d. Bengaluru
40. Recently, which bank launched a RuPay Platinum debit card in association with National Payment Corporation of India which comes with a special feature for the convenience of customers that is accepted at all payment channels— ATMs, PoS and e-Commerce?
a. Union Bank of India
b. State Bank of India
c. Bank of India
d. Punjab National Bank
41. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has entered into an agreement with SIDB1 Venture Capital Limited to provide easy finance to which organisation?
a. Tribal areas
b. Micro, small and medium . enterprises
c. Under-developed countries
d. Womens and child health
42. Which State government has signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with Google, the Global Internet services company to support its ambitious Digital programme?
a. Andhra Pradesh b. Telangana c. Tamil nadu d. Kerala
43. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA), headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved plans to sell a 10% stake in which State-run oil refiner?
a. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
b. Oil and Natural Gas Commission (ONGC)
c. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
d. None of the above
44. East Essence, an international clothing brand that blends Islamic modesty with cutting-edge design going to open an online store at which Indian e-commerce marketplace?
a. Flipkart b. Shopclues
c. Snapdeal d. Paytm
45. State Bank of India, country’s largest bank and the largest issuer of cards, has launched contactless debit and credit cards sbiINTOUCH, which comes with how many fraud cover?
a. One lakh
b. Fifty thousand
c. Seventy-five thousand
d. None of the above
46. Who inaugurated first branch of ICICI Bank in China in May, 2015 which had received the formal regulatory approval in March, 2015 to commence operations?
a. Chanda Kochhar
b. Narendra Modi
c. Pranab Mukherjee
d. None of the above
47. Kakinada SEZ Private Limited, a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with Guizhou International Investment Corporation (GIIC), a consortium of three Chinese manufacturing firms, to set-up 2000 acres industrial park in which State for Chinese high-end equipment manufacturing companies?
a. Tamil Nadu b. Kerala
c. Karnataka d. Andhra Pradesh
48. Reliance Jio Infocomm, telecom arm of Reliance Industries Limited, has signed a pact with which Chinese firm for sourcing various 4G devices which includes smartphones, tablets and mifi dongles?
a. Huawei b. ZTE
c. Mi d. Coolpad
49. State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank, signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with which e-commerce player in May, 2015 to develop payment and commerce solutions for customers and small businesses?
a. Flipkart b. Amazon
c. Snapdeal d. eBay
50. ArcelorMittal, Luxembourg-based steelmaker signed an MoU with which Indian steelmaker in May, 2015 to set-up an automotive steel manufacturing facility in India?
a. Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
b. JSW Steel Limited
c. Tata Steel
d. None of the above
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5.(d)
6. (c) 7. (d) 8. (C) 9. (b) 10.(a)
11.(d) 12. (a) 13. (b) 14.(a) 15(b)
16.(b) 17. (a) 18. (b) 19. (b) 20(d)
21.(c) 22. (d) 23. (a) 24.(c) 25(b)
26.(a) 27. (c) 28. (d) 29. (a) 30(c)
31.(d) 32. (b) 33. (a) 34. (b) 35(b)
36.(a) 37. (c) 38. (b) 39. (d) 40 (b)
41.(b) 42. (b) 43. (a) 44. (c) 45(a)
46.(b) 47. (d) 48. (a) 49. (b) 50(a)
Now, we are posting rest 50 Current Affairs Question Answers- MCQ.
51. Which bank has launched a service, where customers can make transactions using just their voice, without using other means of authentication like a password?
a. SBI b. ICICI c. UBI d. HDFC
52. Which Indian e-commerce major has acquired Hyderabad-based mobile technology startup,. MartMobi?
a. Jabong b. Myntra
C-. Paytm d. Snapdeal
Science & Technology
53. A study titled ‘Accelerating Extinction Risk from Climate Change’, was published in journal Science in May, 2015 revealed that how many percentage of species in the world would face the risk of extinction because of climatic factors?
a. 16% b. 26% c. 6% d. 36%
54. How many bumblebees, the only pollinators of vegetation, are found ‘ high-altitude regions found in India?
a. 58 out of the 250 known species
b. 48 out of the 250 known species
c. 38 out of the 250 knoyvn species
d. 28 out of the 250 known species
55. Microsoft launched its K-12 offe * which product in May, 2015 that combines a digital learning platfo on cloud for teachers and students and software solutions for the schools?
a. Edu-Web b. Edu-Rainbow
c. Edu-Cloud d. Edu-virtual
56. Supersonic surface-to-air missile Akash developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is capable targeting enemy helicopters, aircraft and UAVs from a range of
a. 35 km b. 25 km
c. 30 km d. 20 km
57. A battery-powered plane named Greased Lightning or GL-10 successfully flight was tested in May, 2015. It is developed by organisation?
b. European Space Agency
d. China National Space Administration
58. The Large Binocular Telescope (LBT) located in South-Eastern Arizona has revealed that a huge lava lake on To’ with thick lava crust solidified onto it. This crust periodically sinks into the lake as it fills up with lava, and then it cools off again. What is Io?
a. Saturn’s moon
b. Jupiter’s moon
c. Uranus moon*
d. Venus moon
59. A team of researchers from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Marine Fisheries have discovered for the first time a fully warm-blooded fish. It circulates heated blood throughout its body much like mammals and birds. What is the name of that fish?
a. Jellyfish b. Aquafish
c. Moonfish d. None of these
60. Scientists from the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) have discovered a new species of catfish named Glyptothorax senapatiensis, in the Chindwin river drainage in Senapati district of which State?
a. Nagaland b. Tripura
c. Mizoram d. Manipur
61. Apple, the tech giant, has confirmed the acquisition of Coherent Navigation. What is the specialisation of Coherent Navigation?
a. LAN b. GPRS
c. GSM d. CDMA
62. INS-Kavaratti, the last of the four anti-submarine warfare class stealth corvettes under Project 28, was launched in May, 2015. WTiat is the endurance of the corvettes?
a. More than 2400 nautical miles
b. More than 3400 nautical miles
c. More than 4400 nautical miles
d. More than 5400 nautical miles
63. Astra, the indigenously developed beyond visual range air-to-air missile was successfully launched from Su-30 MKI fighter jet in two developmental trials. It is conducted at which place?
a. Chandipur b. Sriharikota
c. Thumba d. None of these .
64. The Indian Air Force’s Mirage 2000, a combat jet has carried out a successful trial of landing on Yamuna Expressway near which place of Uttar Pradesh?
a. Agra b. Mathura
c. Greater Noida d. Delhi
65. Which sports added to the list of National Sports Federations (NSF) under Ministry of Sports, government of India on April 23, 2015?
a. Snooker b. Boxing
c. Motor d. Shooting
66. Who won gold in the men’s 20 km walk in the 19th Federation Cup senior athletics championship, within a time of 1:29:51 in the finals held at Mangaluru, Karnataka?
a, Kuldeep b. Ankit Kumar
c, Man I ram Patel d. Tintu Luka
67. Who became the first athlete in the 19th Federation Cup senior athletics championship to qualify for the Rio Olympics with a stupendous toss of 20.65 m in shot put?
a. Inderjeet Singh b. Devender Singh c, Neeraj Chopra d. Anu Raghavan
68. Who won both the individual and team gold in his pet 10 m air rifle event at the International Shooting Competition of Hannover in Germany?
a. Gagan Narang b, Apurvi Chandela c. Abhinav Bindra d. Chain Singh
69. Who won the men’s singles title in the 14th edition of ‘Mutua Madrid Open’?
a. Roger Federer b. Rafael Nadal c. Andy Murray d. Florin Mergea
70. Who won the women’s singles title in the 14th edition of Mutua Madrid Open?
a. Petra Kvitova
b. Svetlana Kuznetsova
c. Serena Williams
d. Casey Dellacqua
71. Who won her maiden world title bagging the gold in the under-15 category of World School Chess Championship that played at Pattaya, Thailand in May, 2015?
a. Kavinya Miyuni’Rajapaksa
b. Tejaswini Sagar
c. Nur Abidah Shanti
72. Which star Indian shuttler regained the number one spot in the latest BWF world rankings that released in May, 2015?
a.,PV Sindhu b. Saina Nehwal
c. P.. Kashyap d. HS Parnnoy
73. Mumbai Indians (MI) defeated which team in the final of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2015 that played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata?
a, Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
b. Kolkata Knight Riders ’
c, Delhi Daredevils
d. None of the above
74. Indian boxing team bagged four gold, one silver and two bronze medals and won the team championship at the Doha International Boxing Championship. Choose the boxers played there?
a. L. Devendro Singh
b. L. Shiva Thapa
c. Manish Kaushik
d. All of the above
75. Who won Monaco Grand Prix 2015?
a. Sebastian Vettel
b. Ayrton Senna
c. Graham Hill
d. Nico Rosberg
76. Who became the fourth Indian shooter to win a quota place on May 28, 2015 for the Rio Olympics after he finished 6th in the Men’s 10 m Air Rifle final at the ISSF Shooting World Cup in Munich?
a. Abhinav Bindra
b. Gagan Narang
c. Jitu Rai
d. Apurvi Chandela
77. Who secured India a fifth quota place in shooting for the Rio Olympics by finishing fourth in the men’s 10 m Air Pistol final at the ISSF Shooting World Cup in Munich in May, 2015?
a, Gurpreet Singh
b. Abhinav Bindra
c. Gagan Narang
d, Jitu Rai
78. Which ace archer clinched the bronze medal in the women’s individual recurve event of the World Cup at Turkey in May, 2015?
a. Chang Hye Jin b. Deepika Kumari c. Dola Banerjee d. Satbir Kaur
79. Surender Singh, a 1980-batch IPS officer has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). He belongs to which cadre?
a. Uttar Pradesh b. Bihar c. Odisha d. West Bengal
80. Some Indians are chosen among the 85 foreign recipients of Spring Imperial Decorations announced by the Japanese government in May, 2015. Who are they?
a. CNR Rao b. TKA Nair c. Nikunj Parekh d. All of these
81. Maya Plisetskaya, a ballet legend, has died in May, 2015 renowned for intense performances that contrasted with the ethereal style of many other dancers, especially in Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake. She belongs to which country?
a. The United Kingdom
c. Czech Republic
82. Ruth Rendell, an acclaimed crime writer, has passed away in May, 2015. She is well-known for creation of Chief Inspector Reginald Wexford, whose first book in the series ‘Doon with Death’, was published in 1964. She belongs to which country?
a. London (UK)
83. Baleshwar Ram, Former Union Minister, and veteran Congress leader, has died recently. He had served in ministerial capacity in various Congress governments in which State?
a. Uttar Pradesh
84. Airports Council International (ACI) presented the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) award to which airport?
a. Biju Pattnaik International Airport
b. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
c. Indira Gandhi International Airport
d. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel International Airport
85. Nadia district was declared as the first ‘Open Defecation Free’ district in India. The district has won the United Nations Public Service Award 2015 in the category of improving delivery of public services. It belongs to which State?
c. West Bengal
86. Who was appointed as an Election – Commissioner of India in May, 2015?
a. HS Brahma
b. Achal Kumar Jyoti
c. Nasim Zaidi
d. None of the above
87. Dr. Amalendu Guha, eminent historian, economist and social scientist has died in May, 2015. He has several books to his credit. Which is his most acclaimed book?
a. Freedom Struggle
b. Plassey to Partition
c. Attainment of Swaraj
d. Planter Raj to Swaraj
88. Sanjita Pradhan, an MBA from the Indian Institute of Technology, nominated to the US President Barack Obama’s advisory commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) in May, 2015. What is her nationality?
a. Indian b. Nepalese
c. Bangla deshi d. Burmese
89. When National Technology Day is observed in India?
a. April 11 to. May 11
c. June 11 d. July 11
90. Who has been appointed as the Governor of Meghalaya in May, 2015?
a. V. Shanmuganthan
b. Lt. Gen. Nirbhay Sharma
c. JP Rajkhowa
d. Tathagata Roy
91. Which Man Booker-shortlisted author has been adjudged the winner of the 2014 Encore award for his book?
a. Richard Flanagan
b. Neel Mukherjee
c. Ali Smith
d. Josua Ferris
92. Pranab Mukherjee, honourable President of India, conferred the National Florence Nightingale Awards to 35 nurses across the country on the occasion of International Nurses Day at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan in May, 2015. What is the cash prize, the award carries?
a. Rs.50000 b. Rs. 100000
c. Rs. 500000 d. Rs. 5000000
96. Who was appointed as the new Cabinet Secretary to the Union government in May, 2015?
a. Ajit Sethi b
b. Veena Jain
c. VA Prasanth
d. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
97. Manabi Baneijee, a transgender who has been teaching for 20 years, will now head the Krishnanagar Women’s College as a Principal. This was happened in which State?
a. West Bengal
c. Uttar Pradesh
98. Who is awarded as the Intemation-Cricketer of the Year in CEAT 2014-15 Awards?
a. Kumar Sangakkara b. R. Vinay Kumar . c. Ajinkya Rahane d. Dwayne Bravo
99. According to the Forbes’ 12th annual list 2015, four Indians foun a place among world’s 100 most powerful women. Choose them f: the options given below?
а. Arundhati Bhattacharya
б. Chanda Kochhar
c. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
d. All of the above
100. An ancient aqueduct built more than 2000 years ago to transport water into the city has been unearthed. It was exposed in the Umm Tuba quarter (near Har Homa) during the construction of sewer line. It is situated in which country?
a. Israel to. Iran
c. Iraq d. Egypt
Ans- 51 t0 100.
51. (b) 52. (d) 53. (a) 54. (b) 55(c)
56. (b) 57. (c) 58. (b) 59. (c) 60(d)
61. (b) 62. (b) 63. (a) 64. (b) 65(c)
66. (c) 67. (a) 68. (c) 69. (c) 70(a)
71. (b) 72. (b) 73. (a) 74. (d) 75(d)
76. (a) 77. (a) 78. (b) 79. (d) 80(d)
81. (d) 82. (a) 83. (c) 84. (c) 85(c)
86. (b) 87. (d) 88. (b) 89. (b) 90 (a)
91. (b) 92. (a) 93. (d) 94. (a) 95(b)
96. (d) 97. (a) 98. (a) 99. (d) 100(a)
This is the 100 Current Affairs Question Answers- MCQ. We hope that it will be very useful for your preparation of upcoming exams like SSC, Bank, UPSC, Railway and other states exams. If you like my post then share it with your friends also.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.