Air India Recruitment Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Apply For Co-Pilot & Synthetic Flight Instructor
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is the fourth largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried Air India has released notification regarding the vacancies of Co-worker Pilots and Synthetic Flight Instructor. Those who want to make their career in Air India have good option to join as Co – Pilot. One should fill the form after reading the notification. Eligible candidates can apply for the form before the deadline date.
Air India Recruitment Highlights
- Number of. Vacancies – 25
- Application filing mode – online
- Candidate should pass graduation from a recognized University.
- The eligible person after passing the exam will get salary of Rs. 25000 per month.
- Selection procedure will be done on the basis of interview.
Steps to fill the form of Air India
- Login to to airindia.in
- Click on the career section under the homepage and download the application form.
- New page will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the application form check all the Information written and upload recent photograph and signature.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.