NALCO Recruitment Exam Pattern and Syllabus
National Aluminum company limited has invited application for the post of 330 Trade Apprentices. These vacancies are going to fill the 330 vacancies which as Trade Apprentices. Candidate should complete 10th and 12th from a recognized university for more and further details visit official website .
NALCO Recruitment Exam Details
Job Location: Odhisa
No of Vacancies – 330
Eligibility: Candidate should complete 10th 12th and ITI in respective field.
Age: Candidate’s maximum age limit is 30 years for Management Trainee, 50 years for AGM & 52 years for DGM as on 15.05.2017.
Selection Process : Merit List
Fee – No application fee
Mode – Offline Mode.
Syllabus for NALCO (Trade Apprentis)
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- General Knowledge
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Computers Basics etc.
- Theory of Machine.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Production Design.
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation.
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
- Electrical Basics.
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Control System.
- Digital Electronics.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
NALCO Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Examination(Objective Type)||General Awarness||2 Hrs|
|2.||Domain Related Topics|
Steps to fill NALCO Recruitment
- Go to official site @ www.nalcoindia.com
- find the commercial and after that read the notice precisely.
- Check whether you are qualified for the exam or not and after that download the application shape.
- Fill the application form correctly and attacj all the required documents.
- Especially check official warning .
- At last, send the application to the given address
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.