TN TRB Recruitment, Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Good news for all those who want to seek job as a lecturer. TRB has recently launched an official notification regarding the vacancies of 1058 lecturer in both engineering and Jim engineering in Govt. polytechnic colleges. Interested people can login to the official website and fill the application form before the deadline. Candidate is recommended to check the official website and all the notification regarding this exam before filling the form any mistake done will result in the cancellation of the form.
TN TRB Recruitment Exam Details
- Total vacancies – 1058
- Job location –Tamil Nadu
- Last day to fill the form – 07 July 2017
- Candidate should not be of 58 years on 01.01. 2017.
- Fee for general/OBC caste –Rs 600
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD/SWA – RS 300
- Candidate has to make the fee payment via online banking, debit/Credit Card.
- There will be written exam after passing that exam selection will be based on verification of documents.
Eligibility For TN TRB Recruitment Exam
Lecturer in Engineering: Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in the field of Engineering related to the post concerned with first class.
Lecturer in Non-Engineering: Candidates should possess a master’s degree in appropriate branch of study with first class.
- Candidates should possess the requisite qualification in relevant subject awarded by a university or any institution recognized by university grants commission.
- As per the G.O. No.2 Higher education (PI) Dept dated 18.12.2012 for engineering subjects, the candidates should qualify 10+2+4 / 10+3+3 pattern for engineering subject and 10+2+3+2 / 10+3+3+2/ 11+2+3+2 pattern for non-engineering subject.
|Starting date for online application||17.06.2017|
|Last date for online application||07.07.2017|
|Date of Written Exam||13.08.2017|
Steps to apply the application form of TN TRB Exam
- Login to the website to download the Application form.
- Read throughout the notification
|Subject||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||118|
|Computer Science Engineering||134|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||3|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 100||100||
|2 Mark questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark questions: 10||10|
The detailed Exam pattern and syllabus has been explained above. If you want information in detail then you can log in to the official website and read all the notification of TRB.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.