Sample Paper Current Affairs Question with Answer 2015 (Part 1)
Today we are posting current affairs question with their answers, which cover all section like sports, science, economy, miscellaneous etc. which help you in exams like SSC, IBPS, Railway and other competitive exams. To get the answers go to bottom of the post and unlock the question by click on any of social media buttons. If you need any type of question paper or study material stuff just comment below, we will provide all the content whatever you want.
1. Which State awarded the 10th National Award for excellent work in Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), 2005 ?
a. Madhya Pradesh
2. Which government launched e-registration of properties in all the I tehsil and sub-tehsils of the State recently?
b. Uttar Pradesh
3. The Bihar government decided recently to provide education free of cost till Post Graduation (PG) level in the State to which categories?
a. Scheduled Castes
b. Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes
c. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and girl students
d. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes
4. Kolkata became first Wi-Fi enabled metro city of India. Who is providing the services that will be free of charge initially?
a. Reliance COM
b. Reliance JIO
c. Idea Cellular
d. Tata Communications
5. Which State government signed a Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with Larsen & Toubro (L&T) for setting-up CCTV based surveillance?
6. Which organisation signed a Memorandum of Understandings with public sector Indian Rare Earth Limited to-set up a mineral separation plant in Ganjam district of Odisha?
7. Sukanya Samridhi Yojana under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign began in which district of Uttar Pradesh?
c. Lakhimpur Khiri
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi formed 3 sub-groups of Chief Ministers within the NITI Aayog. The first sub-group focused on what thing?
a. Further rationalisation of 66 centrally funded schemes
b. Skill development
c. Creation of skilled manpower within States
d. Decide on institutional mechanisms
9. Which State signed a Memorandum of Understandings with Adani Enterprises Limited on February 9, 2015 for the establishment of solar power plants?
10. Which ministry alongwith Registrar General of India, Union Ministry of Rural development conducted the Socio Economic and Caste Census?
a. Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
b. Ministry of Civ I Aviation
c. Ministry of Cu ture
d. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
11. The government of India has launched a single window Govemment-to-Business (G2B) portal i.e., wwwebiz.gov.in recently in order to facilitate ‘Ease of Doing
Business’. Which Bank’s services will be available on this portal?
a. State Bank of India
b. Reserve Bank of India
c. Bharatiya Mahila Bank
d. Union Bank of India
12. The Union government’s Soil Health Card Scheme (SHCS) is recently launched by Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India nationwide from which place?
a. Suratgarh (Rajasthan)
b. Jaipur (Rajasthan)
c. Bhiwandi (Haryana)
d. Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
13. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has given its approval over Rs 8600 crore of highway projects in three States. Two of them are Odisha and Chhattisgarh. Which State became the. third one?
c. Uttar Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
14. Indian citizens living abroad will now be able to file consular grievances online through a portal launched by Union government of India. What is the name of that portal?
15. National Green Tribunal recently passed an order for bannig vintage cars to ply on the roads. This is for which area?
16. 3rd National Lok Adalat disposes 56000 cases, disburses ? 265 crore. The Lok Adalat was organised in which court?
a. Taluk courts
b. District courts
c. High Courts and the Supreme Court
d. All Courts
17. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi, inaugurated the first Renewable Energy Global Investors Meet & Expo, Re-invest 2015. The event is organised at which place?
a. New Delhi
18. Which State emerged as one of the best performing states in the renewable energy segment during the Renewable Energy Global Investors Meet (RE-Invest)?
International Current Affairs Question
19. What is the theme of 13th Russia-India-China (RIC) meeting held in Beijing?
a. International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings
b. International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism
c. International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism
d. Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism
20. Recently in a country MPs have voted in favour of the creation of babies with DNA from two women and one man. Name that country,
b. United Kingdom
21. Who was elected as President of Tunisia after the Tunisia’s first free Presidential and Parliamentary elections in the wake of 2011 Arab Spring?
a. Habib Essid
b. Ben Ali
c. Beji Caid Essebsi
22. Who was appointed as the new head of the UN inquiry into Gaza war?
a. William Schabas
b. Joachim Ruecker
c. Mary McGowan Davis
d. Amal Alamuddin
23. Who is elected as President by the Greek Parliament recently, member of the left-wing ruling party Syriza?
a. Anna Psarouda-Benaki
b. Zoe Konstantopoulou
c. Vyron Polydoras
d. Vangelis Meimarakis
24. Who has been appointed as Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process and Personal Representative to the Palestine Liberation Organisation and the Palestinian Authority by the United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon?
a. Robert Serry
b. Nickolay Mladenov
c. James W. Rawley
d. Nicholas Haysom
25. China launched its first transcontinental Maritime Silk Road Cruise Ship recently. Cruise ship started its maiden voyage from the Beihai port in South-West China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Which three Asian countries has scheduled stops for the ship?
a. Vietnam (the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia)
b. Vietnam (the Gulf of Thailand and Indonesia)
c. Indonesia (the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia)
d. Vietnam (Indonesia and Malaysia)
26. With which country, Turkey signed a deal to train Syrian rebels?
d. The USA
27. Recently government of India signed a $ 50 million loan agreement with a bank for the second Asom Power Sector Investment Programme What is the name of that bank?
a. Asian Development Bank
b. International monetary Fund
c. World Bank
28. Which Asian country recently banned commercial surrogacy?
29. Who was appointed as the Sri Lankan Army Commander by its President Maithripala Sirisena?
b. Chrishantha de Silva
c. Daya Ratnayake
d. Mahinda Rajapaksa
30. Rana Bhagwandas, former acting Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) died in Karachi recently. He belongs to which religion category?
31. Recently the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has adopted a Resolution 2201 (2015) to resolve the political and security crisis in which country?
32. Recently India concluded a civil nuclear cooperation agreement alongwith three other agreements with which country?
a. The USA
c. Sri Lanka
33. Recently which country enacted witness protection law before war crimes probe?
c. Sri Lanka
Economy Current Affairs Question
34. Which country has overtaken the United States as the top destination for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) according to the United Nations Conference of Trade and Development report?
35. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) reduced the Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) by 50 basis points on February 3, 2015 i.e., from what to what per cent?
a. From 20.50% to 21%
b. From 22.50% to 23%
c. From 21.50% to 22%
d. From 21.00% to 21.50%
36. The Reserve Bank of India recently has doubled the eligibility limit for foreign exchange remittances under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) to what amount?
a. $ 250000/person/year
b. $ 150000/person/year
c. $ 125000/person/year
d. $ 200000/person/year
37. According to the Canalys report which company overtook Samsung Electronics Company Limited in the fourth quarter of 2014 as the leading supplier in India’s smartphone market?
38. Gujarat State Handloom and Handicraft Development Corporation has signed a Memorandum of Understandings with which e-commerce giant in order to expand sales base recently?
39. Which Bank launched first digital Bank ‘Pockets’, on a mobile phone recently in India?
b. Axis Bank
c. ICICI Bank
40. The Union government decided to infuse X 6990 crore in nine Public Sector Banks (PSBs) to strengthen their capital base on the basis of their efficiency in performance. Which bank is one of them?
a. State Bank Bikaner and Jaipur
b. Bharatiya Mahila Bank
c. Corporation Bank
d. Dena Bank
41. Recently there was a tie-up in between Facebook and which Indian Communications to offer free access : to internet to the subscribers?
42. Which company became the first to reach a market value of $ 710 billion recently in the smartphone market?
43. The Competition Commission of India (CCI), India’s anti-trust regulator has approved Kotak Mahindra Bank’s record $ 2.4 billion purchase of which bank?
a. Bank of Rajasthan
b. Axis Bank
c. ING Vysya Bank
d. HDFC Bank
44. TRAI has reduced network interconnection usage charges on calls made from mobile phones recently. By which percentage it is reduced?
a. About 20%
b. About 30%
c. About 40%
d. About 50%
45. Recently, the Muthoot Group has launched an elephant conservation project in partnership with World Wide Fund for Nature-India. What was that?
a. Friends for Life
b. Friends of Life
c. Ftathi tera Saathi
d. Saathi tera Hathi
46. Indian Army signed a Memorandum of Understandings with which bank on the Defence Salary Package?
a. Punjab National Bank
b. Union Bank
c. State Bank of India
d. Allahabad Bank
47. Tata Power signed an MoU with Siberian Coal Energy Company to identify and evaluate opportunities in which country’s energy sector?
48. The Finance Ministry, government of India has imposed an anti-dumping duty recently on which mineral?
c. Graphite Electrodes
Science & Technology Current Affairs Question
49. Which space organisation successfully launched its first Earth satellite on January 31, 2015, that designed to collect global observations of the vital soil moisture hidden just beneath the surface?
50. First large-scale trials of two experimental vaccines against Ebola had done in which African country?
c. Sierra Leone
1. a) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (b)
6. b) 7. (a) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (a)
11. b) 12. (a) 13. (c) 14. (a) 15. (d)
16. d) 17. (a) 18. (c) 19. (d) 20. (b)
21. c) 22. (c) 23. (b) 24. (b) 25. (a)
26. d) 27. (a) 28. (b) 29. (b) 30. (a)
31. d) 32. (c) 33. (c) 34. (d) 35. (c)
36. a) 37. (c) 38. (a) 39. (c) 40. (d)
41. d) 42. (b) 43. (c) 44. (b) 45. (a)
46. c) 47. (c) 48. (c) 49. (b) 50. (b)