Sample Paper Current Affairs Question with Answer 2015 (Part 2)
Today we are posting the second part of current affairs, in first we cover 50 questions and second part also contain 50 question. This questions helps you to improve your knowledge and also help to test your skills. In coming days we are going to start free online test for all, by which you can check your score and share with your friends. Nowadays Online test is conducted in several exams so its very useful for you. If you need any question paper just comment below, we will upload for you.
51. Pakistan successfully test-fired its new indigenously developed cruise missile of the Air Launched Cruise Missile recently. What is the name of that missile?
52. Two new beneficial algal species named Ulva paschima Bast, and Cladophora goensis Bast have ability to absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and are also suitable for use as bio fuels, were discovered from which place of India?
a. West Coast of India
b. East Coast of India
c. North-East Hills
d. Nilgiri Hills
53. The officials of the Ministry of Defence has signed a X 1090 crore contract recently with which aircraft manufacturer for supplying 14 Domier-228 aircrafts to the Indian Air Force?
a. Indian Rotorcraft
b. Raj Hamsa Ultralights
c. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
d. Mahindra Aerospace
54. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) successfully tested the second prototype of naval variant of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA)-Tejas in which place?
55. Indian Coast Guard inducted a high-speed patrolling ship ‘Amogh’ into its fleet recently. From which place it is stationed off?
a. Wheeler Island coast of Odisha
b. Puri Coast of Odisha
c. Gopalpur coast of Odisha’
d. Paradip coast of Odisha
56. An unmanned SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket carrying Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) satellite has successfully launched on February 11, 2015 from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. What kind of satellite is that?
a. A communication satellite
b. A navigation satellite
c. A space exploration satellite
d. A space weather satellite
57. Four new fish species have been discovered at Kallumkal in Thiruvalla, Mananthavady in the hilly Wayanad district, Keezhvaipur near Thiruvalla and Venpala near Thiruvalla. All these places belongs to which South Indian State?
a. Tamil Nadu
b. Andhra Pradesh
58. India successfully test:fired Prithvi-II surface-to-surface ballistic missile as part of a user trial conducted by the Strategic Force Command (SFC) from a test range at Chandipur in Odisha. What is its strike range?
a. 350 km
b. 250 km
c. 450 km
d. 550 km
Sports Current Affairs Question
59. Leander Paes, Indian tennis player won his 15th Grand Slam title by winning the Australian Open mixed doubles title on February 1, 2015. Who was his mate this time?
a. Daniel Nestor
b. Kristina Mladenovic
c. Martina Hingis
d. Serena Williams
60. Who set a new world record on February 1, 2015 after marking her 106th month as world number one in the latest February Women’s Squash Association (WSA) list?
a. Susan Devoy
b. Rodney Martin
c. David Evans
d. Datuk Nicol David
61. According to the announcement of Federation of International Cricketers’ Associations (FICA), which Indian cricket player inducted into the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) Cricket Hall of Fame during the World Cup match between India and South Africa in Melbourne?
a. Mohammad Azharuddin
b. Sunil Gavaskar
c. Anil Kumble
d. Sachin Tendulkar
62. Recently which cricket player scored 215 runs in World Cup One day international match?
a. Sachin Tendulkar
b. Virendra Sehwag
c. Rohit Sharma
d. Chris Gayle
63. Which team won the third Hero Hockey India League 2015?
a. Jaypee Punjab Warriors
b. Ranchi Rays
c. Delhi Waveriders
d. Chennai Super Kings
Miscellaneous Current Affairs Question 2015
64. Which organisation is launching a wildlife research project on January 31, 2015 in collaboration with UP Forest Department and Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) that will study and translocate about 30-35 wild jackals from Akbar’s Tomb in Sikandra, Agra to safe natural habitat?
a. Wildlife SOS
b. Wildlife Institute of India
c. ENVIS Centre on Wildlife & Protected Areas
d. Centre for Wildlife Studies
65. Anish Aggarwal took charge as Director (Pipelines) at which Oil Corporation on February 2, 2015?
a. Indian Oil Corporation
b. Chennai Petro Chemicals Limited
c. Bharat Petroleum
d. Oil India Limited
66. T. Suvama Raju took charge as 17th Chairman of which organisation on January 31, 2015?
a. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
b. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
c. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
d. National Aluminium Company Limited
67. Which International Theatere Festival observed in New Delhi on February 1, 2015, that was organised by the National School of j Drama (NSD)?
a. 17th Delhi International Arts Festival & OCTAVE
b. 17th Bharat Rang Mahotsav
c. 17th Poorvottar Natya Samaroh
d. 17th Bal Sangam & Jashnebachpan
68. Who was the ‘partner nation’ in the 29th edition of 15-day long Surajkund International Crafts Mela observed in Faridabad?
69. An acclaimed Indian sculptor recently passed away highly regarded for knotted hemp rope sculptures. Who was he/she?
a. Atmaram Bhende
b. Mrinalini Mukherjee
c. Zohra Sehgal
d. Suchitra Sen
70. US Chamber’s Global Intellectual Property Centre has moved which country to 29th from rock bottom i.e., 30th in its ranking order last year on the Intellectual Property (IP) Index?
d. Sri Lanka
71. Who has written the book ‘Recasting India: How Entrepreneurship is Revolutionising the World’s Largest Democracy’ has been shortlisted for the US’ prestigious Hayek Prize?
a. Kiran Desai
b. Salman Rushdie
c. Hindol Sengupta
d. Kalpana Saroj
72. Dr. Zakir A. Naik won the prestigious King Faisal International Prize recently for his service to which religion?
73. Appointments Committee of the Cabinet appointed whom as the new Union Home Secretary recently?
a. Anil Goswami
b. Matang Singh
c. LC Goyal
d. Satej Bhushan
74. Which Indian appointed as a new member of the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations, the private-sector advisory panel of US President on international trade?
a. Ajay Banga
b. Robert W. Roche
c. Matthew Rubel
d. David H. Segura
75. Bhalchandra Nemade, an eminent Marathi litterateur was selected for 2014 Jnanpith Award. What is the name of his novel for which he received the award for 2014?
76. Thirteen Asian countries gathered for a first-of-its-kind anti-poaching symposium entitled ‘Towards zero poaching in Asia’ in the first week of February. Which government co-sponsored the event with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)?
77. Who took charge as the new Director General of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research recently?
a. Dr. MO Garg
b. Raghunath A. Mashelkar
c. MK Bhan
d. Samir K. Brahmachari
78. Who became the Deputy Chief Minister in NCT of Delhi?
a. Manish Sisodia
c. Satyendra Jain
d. Asim Ahmad
79. Which Indian economist recently awarded newly instituted Charleston-EFG John Maynard Keynes Prize?
a. Arvind Pangariya
b. Amartya Sen
c. Manmohan Singh
d. Abhijeet Banerjee
80. Recently which journalist awarded Yash Bharati Samman 2015, highest civilian award of Uttar Pradesh?
a. An/ind Adiga
b. Arnab Goswami
c. Vinod Mehta
d. Barkha Dutt
81. ‘Boyhood’ won three of five nominations, including Best Film and Best Director for Richard Linklater in the 68th British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards. The film belongs to which country?
a. The USA
82. ‘Protect Oceans for Posterity and Blue Economy’ is the theme of World Ocean Science Congress 2015. It is recently concluded at which place in India?
c. New Delhi
83. ‘Ammu-The Great Hombill’ found a place in Limca Book of Records. It is the official mascot of which game that held in Kerala?
a. Lusophony Games
b. 35th National Games
c. South Asian Games
d. Field Hockey World Cup
84. Which date is declared as the National Deworming Day by Jagat Prakash Nadda, the Union Health Minister along with Rajasthan State Health Minister Rajendra Rathore?
a. February 10
b. February 11
c. Februaiy 12
d. February 13
85. Who appointed recently as United States Special Envoy and Coordinator for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications?
a. Rashad Flussain
b. Satya Nadella
c. Bobby Jindal
d. Dalip Singh Saund
86. Eminent Odia film director Nirad Naraya Mahapatra has died recently. He came to limelight for which film?
a. Sita Vivah
b. Maya Miriga
c. Sesha Sravana
d. Chha Mana Atha Gunth
87. The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal published that malaria parasites are detected near the Indo-Myanmar border. What is the gene name of that Parasite?
88. Who has been appointed as the Chief of Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad recently?
a. AS Kiran Kumar
b. Tapan Misra
c. K. Radhakrishnan
d. G. Madhaban
89. Who is appointed as the Speaker of the Delhi Legislative Assembly recently?
a. Fateh Singh
b. Ram Niwas Goel
c. Bandana Kumari
d. Rekha Gupta
90. RC Sakthi, a popular Tamil movie director died in Chennai recently launched Kamal Haasan in which film?
a. Manidharil Ithanai Nirangala
b. Dharma Yuddham
c. Amma Pillai
91. Which French actor has died recently known for his role in the multi-Oscar winning 1958 musical Gigi?
a. Simone Signoret
b. Louis Jourdan
c. Alexandre Trauner
d. Jean Dujardin
92. Film ‘Dhanak’ from-India has bagged The Grand Prix of the Generation Kplus International Jury for the best feature-length film. It is released in which language originally?
93. Which woman scientist have been chosen as recipient of Dr. Y. Nayudamma Memorial Award 2014?
a. Geeta Varadan
b. Vandana Shiva
c. Manju Bansal
d. Sudha Bhattacharya
94. Adya Sharma in Asom, has died on February 23, 2015 at the age of 86. What was he?
a. A pioneer of mobile theatre
b. A mural painter
c. A classical dancer
d. A traditional craftsman
95. Dima Hasao Environment and Forest Department organised 3rd Tortoise Festival at which place?
c. Andhra Pradesh
96. Purnendu Dasgupta, an Indo-American has been awarded with American Chemical Society Division of Analytical Chemistry J. Calvin Giddings award 2015 for what?
a. Checking toxic arsenic levels in water.
b. Checking toxic arsenic levels in air.
c. Checking toxic arsenic levels in soil.
d. Checking toxic arsenic levels in foods.
97. A six-day-long festival of music and dance forms titled ‘Vanaj’ concluded at Central park, Connaught Place in New Delhi. What kind of festival it is?
a. National Craftsmen Festival
b. National Tribal Festival
c. National Dance Festival
d. National Music Festival
98. Rajinder Puri, veteran cartoonist, columnist and political activist died recently. He worked with which newspaper?
a. Times of India
b. The Hindu
c. Indian Express
d. Hindustan Times
99. A director popularly known as movie mogul, died recently. Who he is?
a. D. Ramanaidu
b. Yash Chopra
c. Ravi Chopra
d. Santhosh Kumar
100. Who was swom-in as the first woman and fourth President of Croatia recently?
a. Ivo Josipovic
b. Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic
c. Stjepan Mesic
[sociallocker]51. d) 52. (a) 53. (C) 54. (b) 55. (d)
56. d) 57. (d) 58. (a) 59. (c) 60. (d)
61. c) 62. (d) 63. (b) 64. (a) 65. (a)
66. c) 67. (b) 68. (d) 69. (b) 70. (b)
71. c) 72. (b) 73. (c) 74. (a) 75. (d)
76. b) 77. (a) 78. (a) 79. (b) 80. (c)
81. a) 82. (d) 83. (b) 84. (a) 85. (a)
86. b) 87. (c) 88. (b) 89. (b) 90. (d)
91. b) 92. (c) 93. (a) 94. (a) 95. (b)
96. a) 97. (b) 98. (d) 99. (a) 100. (b)[/sociallocker]