AP Health Dept Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern
According to the latest update from the AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, the Board will Run the APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam . So, the individuals who wish to work well with the AP Health Department may get this chance. Aspirants who would like to get the article should start their groundwork to decode the Examination. But before beginning the preparation, it’s wise to down load the most AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern 2017. Understanding the syllabus and pattern of this exam will be actually a much better option for those individuals. The APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 20 17 will help the Candidates in planning their ideal schedule. Thus, we have disclosed the links to down load the AP Health Department Syllabus 20 17 for Civil Asst Surgeon Exam here. Go through the following Sections and get the Download links.
APVVP Civil Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||150||300||150 Min|
APVVP Civil Asst Surgeon Syllabus
The Syllabus of AP Surgeon written exam is composed of varied themes. The Applicants should have to prepare each and every topic to succeed in the exam. Thus, we urge all the candidates to download APPSC Licensed Assistant Surgeon 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern before beginning the preparation.
General Studies, Mental Ability – APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- National and International events Importance
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- General Science
- Day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Constitutional issues
- Public policy
- e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since 1947.
- Indian Geography with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management
- Vulnerability profile
- Mitigation strategies
- Application of Remote Sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems like:
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Loss of capital city
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- AP Reorganization ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- A socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017
Subject Names: (Medical Science, General Medicine, and, General Surgery)
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- General Medicines
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology + Family Planning
- General Surgery
So start preparing and download Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam papers and do well. we have covered all . the sections in detail.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.