- 0.1 Madhya Pradesh TRANSCO Line Attendant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 0.2 Central University of Himachal Pradesh Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Transco Line Attendant Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh TRANSCO Line Attendant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
MPTRANSCO Line Attendant Syllabus 20 17 is updated here. Candidates that have applied for the Line attendant articles download MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus 20 17 pdf in free of charge from our website. Individuals may also find the exam pattern in addition to the Madhya Pradesh Transco Line Attendant Syllabus 2017 with this page. Additionally, see the official website www.mptransco.nic.in to find more details of MP power-transmission Company Line Attendant Exam Syllabus 2017. Within this article, we also have provided the particulars of the MPPTCL Line Attendant assessment dates, topics & subtopics for that exam and the Evaluation pattern. Thus, Candidates proceed through this entire article.
The MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus 20 17 gives you the entire details regarding the subjects which can be asked from the written examination. Then applicants can certainly get ready for the Attendant exam. By the aid of this MPTRANSCO Attendant Syllabus 2017, applicants can able to know that which topics were far difficult and which topics will be most critical for the written exam. Thus, aspirants not having begun their prep can download the Syllabus for MPPTCL Line attendant exam may begin your exam prep. Aspirants prepare a strict schedule with the support of this Madhya Pradesh PTCL Syllabus 20 17 & Exam Pattern to kick-start your exam preparation.
Madhya Pradesh Transco Line Attendant Exam Pattern
The MPPTCL Line Attendant Exam pattern is supplied hereby our team. Candidates that will appear for the written exam at first make a note of the MPTRANSCO Exam pattern Line Attendant Assessment 2018. Because the assessment pattern will help the applicants to know the concepts to be ready for the written test. Even more details for example the no matter questions asked in the exam, duration of the written test and also the weightage of each subject is plainly mentioned in the MP Power Transmission Company Line Attendant Exam Pattern. Individuals can score good marks from the written test only should they know the Madhya Pradesh Transco Line Attendant Exam blueprint in addition to the MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus. From the below section we’ve given that the topics to be prepared for the written exam.
|S.No||Type of exam||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Marks||Duration of the exam|
|1.||Written Test (Objective Type)||Related Subjects of ITI (Electrical)||100||2 Hours|
MPTRANSCO Line Attendant Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf download
- The concept of the standard also.
- Various Safety Measures involved in the Industry.
- Kirchhoff’s laws and applications.
- Fundamental Terms, definition, units and effects of electric current also.
- Elementary First Aid.
- Identification of Trade-Hand Tools-Specifications.
- Electron Theory- Free electron.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
- Resistors-Law of resistance.
- Voltage grading of different types of insulators, Temp also.
- Soldiers, flux, and soldering technique.
- Series and Parallel Circuits.
- Cable standard wire gauge specifications of wire also.
- Ohm’s law-Simple electrician circuits and problems.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades- Low, Medium and High Voltage precautions in using various types of cables.
- Temperature Rise permissible types of Wires.
- The explanation, Definition, and Properties of Conductors, insulators, and semiconductors.
The MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus 20 17 included here’s only for your reference of this exam applicants. Candidates may refer the state web site for details that are clear of the MP Transco Line Attendant Exam Syllabus 2017 and Assessment blueprint. We will upgrade the syllabus on this particular page when there weren’t any modifications from the official telling.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.