- 1 WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern.
- 3 पश्चिम बंगाल लोक सेवा आयोग (Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam) MSRE Syllabus
- 3.1 WB Miscellaneous Services Syllabus 2019 for Current Affairs
- 3.2 West Bengal PSC Block Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019 for General Maths / Arithmetic
- 3.3 www.pscwb.org.in MSRE Syllabus 2019 for Paper – I English (Final Examination)
- 3.4 WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Syllabus 2019 for Paper – II (Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali (Final Examination)
- 3.5 PSCWB MSRE Syllabus 2019 for English
- 4 FAQs Related to WB PSC Services Exam
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Aspirants who’ve applied for the articles can download West Bengal Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus from that site. Refer PSCWB Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus to your best prep. Assess WB PSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern in Addition to all the Syllabus in this Report. The hyperlink to get West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination Syllabus is connected at the bottom of the webpage. Individuals also go to the official site West Bengal Public Service Commission i.e., www.pscwb.org.in for additional information of WB MSRE Prelims & Mains Syllabus.
Scroll down to find the topics, subtopics of WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus, Prelims & Mains examination dates and Evaluation pattern.The West Bengal Public Service Commission government going to run the written exam on 3rd March to fulfill 500 vacancies. Applicants, as a way to decode the written exam, ought to be aware of the whole West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus before looking the exam. Thus, consult with WB PSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Evaluation Syllabus pdf and assessment pattern with this particular page. Both West Bengal PSC MSRE Syllabus and Exam pattern are quite essential whilst making the groundwork program. Additionally to help the exam candidates our staff have upgraded the PSCWB Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus inside this report.
The West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Exam is conducted in two stages — Prelims& Mains. Therefore, applicants know the subjects that are contained from the written test to begin with your exam prep. More over, by knowing the specifics of the no of questions to be attempted from the assessment, duration of every paper, weight-age of each subject individuals will manage time during the exam. Another importance of WB PSC Miscellaneous Services Test Pattern is the fact that the arrangement of this question paper is called the applicants. In order to make your groundwork far better, applicants should follow the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Pattern.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total no of Questions||No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type exam||General Studies||75||150||90 minutes|
|Total||100||200 Marks||1 Hour 30 minutes|
WB Public Service Commission MSRE Exam Pattern for Mains
|S.No||Type of Exam||Paper No||Medium||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Conventional Type Exam||Paper I||–||English||150||90 minutes|
|2.||Paper II||–||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali||150||90 minutes|
|3.||Paper III||English/Bengali/Nepali||General Studies||100||150 minutes|
पश्चिम बंगाल लोक सेवा आयोग (Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam) MSRE Syllabus
The Syllabus plays a crucial role in the applicant’s preparation. Without having the proper knowledge of WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Syllabus, candidates cannot clear the written test round. So, applicants before starting your preparation know the the detailed PSCWB Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus to crack the 3rd March Prelims examination. Also, access the West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment exam previous papers from our site which will be helpful for your preparation. The subject wise WB Miscellaneous Services Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus are given in this section.
WB Miscellaneous Services Syllabus 2019 for Current Affairs
- Latest Events.
- General Science.
- Sports-Related News.
- Persons in Headlines.
- History of State And Country.
- Name of Ministers.
West Bengal PSC Block Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019 for General Maths / Arithmetic
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation
www.pscwb.org.in MSRE Syllabus 2019 for Paper – I English (Final Examination)
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied
- Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/Precis)
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali, as the case may be, to English
- Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms and antonyms
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Syllabus 2019 for Paper – II (Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali (Final Examination)
- Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied
- Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali, as the case may be
- Condensing of a prose passage
PSCWB MSRE Syllabus 2019 for English
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Select the correct Voice
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Form a new word by blending the words
. we have the latest exam pattern and the syllabus of all the examination so just subscribe to our website to get all the details related to the examination to which you are looking for. we have loads of examination previous papers that will help you in clearing the examination.
Hope you guys will properly utilize the updated WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern in your preparation. Aspirants can also visit our website for the examination papers and the exam pattern of the examination. We have all sorts of materials for the aspirants looking for it.
1. What is the Exam Pattern of WBPSC Miscellaneous Services?
The WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam paper has questions in the form of Objective types questions and candidate has to solve those 100 Objectives in 1 Hour 30 minutes. This paper contains two subjects, General Studies which has 75 questions of 150 marks and Arithmetic of 15 questions of 50 marks.
2. How to Apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam 2019?
Candidates who are eligible for giving the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam can apply online for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam. After that candidate has to once enroll from the official website of Commission and after doing the successful enrolment you have to visit the official website of Commission and apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam through Online by 1st July 2019.
3. What is the Eligibility Criteria for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam?
According to 1st January, 2019 candidate must have the minimum age of 20 and a maximum age of 39. If you have your age between these criteria then you are eligible for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services exam. It is also important for a candidate that he or she should have a good degree from any recognized university.
4. Which is in WBPSC Miscellaneous Services?
The Public Utilities Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB, is the state office that is approved to lead the Civil Service Exam for boarding for the different regular citizen administrations of West Bengal State
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.