- 1 Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Chhattisgarh State Forest Service (Combined) Exam Pattern
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग वन क्षेत्रपाल Syllabus
- 1.2.1 Chhattisgarh Forest Service Combined Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- 1.2.2 CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2018 for General Hindi
- 1.2.3 PSC Chhattisgarh Assistant Conservator of Forest Syllabus 2018 for General English
- 1.2.4 CG State Forest Ranger Syllabus 2018 2018 for Mental Ability
- 1.2.5 CGPSC Forest Ranger ACF Exam Syllabus 2018 for Analytical Reasoning
- 1.2.6 CG PSC Forest Service Syllabus 2018 for Science Technology and Environment
Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Every year government releases vacancies in thousands for different exams and a lakh of candidates apply for the examination. The different examination has different syllabus and the exam patterns and we here update the syllabus and the exam patterns according to the exam and serve for the aspirants to prepare for the examination. Know Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam Syllabus and Evaluation Structure to begin your exam prep. Candidates that have employed to that Forest Ranger, ACF occupations assess the hottest C G Assistant Conservator of Forest Syllabus obtainable in this report. Additionally, the direct connection to down load Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Exam Syllabus 2018 is attached at the base of the webpage. Candidates may also look at the state site www.psc.cg.gov.in to learn more step by step Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Service Combined Exam Syllabus. Scroll right down to understand the topics, sub topics of all C-G Forest ranger ACF Exam Syllabus, evaluation pattern and evaluation dates.
Aspirants follow CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus on your groundwork such a manner you may readily score good marks from the written exam. The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Board officials may run the written exam for several of the applicants to decide on the efficient Van Vibhag team for its own organization. For that reason, aspirants hasten your examination prep now itself by simply choosing the assistance of all PSC Chhattisgarh Forest Ranger ACF Syllabus & exam blueprint.
Chhattisgarh State Forest Service (Combined) Exam Pattern
TheCGPSC Board government likely to run the written exam to seek the services of talented applicants for Forest Ranger Posts. To be eligible the exam, applicants ought to be aware of the arrangement of this assessment document. Therefore, here we’ve tabulated the Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Exam blueprint. Aspirants, by speaking the C-G Forest Ranger ACF Test blueprint, are certain to find the concept about the subjects contained to your assessment, the no matter questions asked within each exam, burden of every subject and also the whole period of the written exam. Thus, exam participants prepare well for the written exam by taking the support of both CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- The CGPDC Forest Service (Combined) Exam is an objective type test.
- Each question in the exam carries two marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the time for each paper is for 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Interview round is conducted for 75 Marks.
|Sr NO||Type of the Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1||Objective Type (MCQ’s)||Paper I||General Studies||150 Q’s||300 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
|2||General English/ General Hindi|
|5||Paper II||General Science||150 Q’s||300 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
|6||Technology and Environment|
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग वन क्षेत्रपाल Syllabus
This issue shrewd Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Service Combined Exam Syllabus are awarded within this section. Nominees, as a way to decode the written exam, must prepare all of the themes of CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus without leaving one issue. Aspirants will be formatted to the upcoming quantities of this decision procedure based on their own operation at the written evaluation. Thus, contenders operate hard by speaking the Chhattisgarh Forest Assistant Conservator Syllabus.
Chhattisgarh Forest Service Combined Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Chhattisgarh Independence Movement.
- History of Chhattisgarh.
- Ancient and Pre History.
- Tribal Region.
- Current Affairs.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Forest and Agriculture.
- Administrative Structure.
- Panchayat Raj and Local Government.
- Mineral and Water Resources.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2018 for General Hindi
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Language Understanding.
- Correction of Sentences.
PSC Chhattisgarh Assistant Conservator of Forest Syllabus 2018 for General English
- Unseen Passages.
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Word Formations.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
CG State Forest Ranger Syllabus 2018 2018 for Mental Ability
- Analysis and judgment.
- Figure classification.
- Decision making and visual memory.
- Space visualization.
- Relationship concepts.
- Discriminating observation.
- Similarities and differences.
- Relationship concepts.
CGPSC Forest Ranger ACF Exam Syllabus 2018 for Analytical Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
CG PSC Forest Service Syllabus 2018 for Science Technology and Environment
- PH measurement.
- Soap & detergents.
- The rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium.
- Nitrogen and Oxygen methods, properties, uses.
- X-rays and their Properties.
- Refraction of light.
- Sources of energy.
- Calculation of power and power-energy expenditure.
- Aborted reproduction.
- Origin of genetic properties & DNA.
- Artificial reproduction.
- Brain structure and functions.
- Human respiratory system & respiration.
- Digestive system and process in humans.
- Indian space program & technology.
- Role of information technology in rural India.
- Agriculture and other rural development work.
- National policies of science & technology.
- The emergence of agriculture.
- Progress in agricultural science and its impact.
- Population Explosion.
- Biodiversity and its protection.
- Family welfare program.
- Environmental pollution.
- National and local level bio-diversity.
- Bio-geographical classification of India.
we at current-affairs.org do all the best steps to serve all the materials for the aspirants so that the aspirant does not feel any problem in finding the exam pattern or the syllabus of the examination.The syllabus and the exam pattern has been served well here so that it is easily be understood by the aspirant.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.