- 1 Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Get KHC District Judge Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.2 KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
- 1.3 Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus – Notification details
- 1.4 Check: UKPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 & Uttarakhand CJ Exam Pattern
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
For anyone applicants of Karnataka country who are with a graduation level in Legislation, there’s the latest news. The Karnataka state government recently released the Karnataka High Court Recruitment . Hence a number of the candidates that play their own instruction from equal or Legislation applied for high-court jobs. And the people applicants are currently browsing for KHC Civil Judge syllabus. To be qualified for a civic quote exam, you wish to find ready your self longer. Thus, in the event that you produce a Treaty strategy with the assistance of this furnished Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus, afterward it’ll soon be simple to clean the exam.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
The supplied info regarding Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus is just for the benchmark usage. Therefore the candidates that are appearing for Karnataka High Court exam will assess the KHC estimate syllabus here. Keep seeing our site to get latest upgrades on KHC Jobs. Or you may check the state site www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for additional information of Karnataka Judicial Services projects.
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
KHC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018 – Mains
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus – Notification details
Through this High Court Recruitment, the Karnataka state is going to recruit eligible candidates for the post of civil judge. The total number of vacancies in the Karnataka High Court Recruitment are 101 vacancies. So the interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the last date. The last date to apply for Karnataka high court jobs is 1st March .
While the KHC civil judge recruiting has prelims and mains exam, thus we are providing the individual syllabus for Prelims and mains below.
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus– Prelims
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860, etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Framing of Charges
- for more information related to the examination and, the syllabus do visit the website regularly www.current-affairs.org.