IBPS SO Mains Questions And Sample Model Papers
An opportunity for those students who are looking for job in government sector. There are many post available in IBPS SO Mains, you need a excellent focus on your studies and keep updating yourself with latest information about IBPS SO Mains. Fill the forms related to your interest and related to your post. If you are giving your first attempt to IBPS SO Mains then before giving exam you need to solve some previous year question papers to reach up to your marks.
Eligibility For The IBPS SO Mains Paper
- The minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is of 5 years.
- For OBC it is of 3 years.
- For PWD it is of 10 years.
- Ex- serviceman is 5 years and for affected person is of 5 years.
Check this also : RRB IBPS SO Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Exam Pattern For IBPS SO Mains
Exam pattern for each post is different. You need to know exam pattern before giving your exam because it helps you in many ways. You can score good marks too if you able to understand it properly.
- The exam pattern for the post Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
- The IBPS exam if of total 60 marks and contains total 60 questions for professional knowledge for the Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
- The question paper is easy to answer because both Hindi and English languages are there to understand the question properly.
- For scoring good marks you need to keep your eye on time limit too. The time limit for attempting all 60 questions is 45 minutes.
- Exam pattern for the post Rajbhasha Adhikari
- The candidate for this post has to give both test Objective and Descriptive.
- The IBPS SO paper for this post contains 45 questions from professional knowledge for objective and 2 questions from professional knowledge for descriptive.
- The complete exam is of 60 marks.
- The question paper for Rajbhasha Adhikari is also in both Hindi and English languages.
- The duration is of 30 minutes
IBPS SO SELECTION PROCESS
There are many steps in selection process like Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview. The exam will be taken through its website. the candidate who score good marks will be called for interview and the interview is of 100 marks. For general category minimum qualifying marks are 40 and 35 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Previous Year Question Papers For IBPS SO Mains
Previous years question papers will help you to clear the exams and in scoring good marks. By practicing them you can get the idea that how the question will be given to you in exam. You don’t need to buy them from shops by paying money on them just click on the links and you will get all you need for your information. Prepare them correctly to score good marks.
Download the Previous Year Question Papers For IBPS SO Mains
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.