- 1 WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Question And Sample Model Paper
- 1.1 WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Previous Years Question Papers
- 1.2 Download WBPSC Judicial Question Papers
WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Question And Sample Model Paper
In these days, it is not easy to get a job and the aspirants who are preparing for the WBPSC Judicial Services mains examination will need to prepare with their full dedication and focus. There is a number of vacancies available for this post but only those candidates will grab this post who will clear the main examination with merit marks. In these days, almost every student wants to get the government job as it provides security and nice income package along with the various facilities. We are helping the aspirants of this examination by providing previous years’ question papers which would help them to score maximum marks in the examination. The aspirants who have got experience in the field of law can grab the job of WBPSC Judiciary services. One can get this job if the person will clear the preliminary, mains and the [ersonlaity test conducted by the selection common of West Bengal. The previous year’s main exam question papers will help the candidates to prepare for the exam this year.
We have also provided information like the WBPSC Judicial Exam Exam pattern along with the previous year papers set, both solved and unsolved. The WBPSC Judicial Exam Exam Previous Years Question Papers will turn out to be helpful for the exam preparation. You should be prepared with these WBPSC Judicial Exam Exam old question papers to perform well in the exam.
First of all, they help with time management skill for the post of Clerk in your exam. Secondly, start your prep and then use the WBPSC Judicial Exam solved papers pdf. Also, always remember to solve within the time limit. When students prepare with the actual previous year papers of Clerk they can overcome problems related to time management.
Eligibility For The WBPSC Judicial Service Examination
- Age limit
The minimum age limit for giving this exam is twenty-three years and maximum age limit is 35 years. The relaxation in the age will be provided to the SCs/STs.
- Educational Qualification
The aspirants who want to give this examination should have a degree in law from any recognized university and the aspirants should be enrolled as an advocate in the Bar Council of any state or union territory of India.
The candidates should be able to speak, write and understand the Bengali language for getting this job.
WBPSC Judicial Service Exam Pattern
The candidates will need to give eight compulsory tests and three option papers which will consist of 100 marks each. The duration of all these exams will be three hours each.
- The aspirants will need to give exam for the English, Bengali, GK, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Contracts and Torts, Transfer of Property Act.
- The candidates can choose three papers from the optional papers which are Hindu law, Indian law, partnership act and other subjects. The aspirants can check out the list of optional subjects from the official website.
Selection Procedure for WBPSC Judicial Service
The candidates who would clear the preliminary exam will be able to give the mains examination. After getting nice marks in the mains examination, the candidates will be able to give the personality test which is conducted by the West Bengal Public Selection Com, mission. The aspirants who would clear all the three phases of this exam will be able to get this job.
WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Previous Years Question Papers
You can download the WBPSC Judicial service previous years’ question papers for free of cost. All of the aspirants who are preparing for this examination can start their preparation from the previous years’ question papers. In order to provide full clarification to the aspirants, we are providing the eligibility, selection procedure, exam pattern of the question paper so that the aspirants can concentrate on the studies for the written examination.
WBPSC Judicial Service Mains Previous Years Question Papers
Applicants, have you applied for the WBPSC Judicial Exam Entrance Exam yet? If you are looking for WBPSC Judicial Exam details then you are at right place. At current-affairs.org we have all the right and necessary WBPSC Judicial Exam Exam details for you. From Syllabus to Exam Pattern, we have all the Judicial exam details.
At current-affairs, we are also providing you with WBPSC Judicial Exam Previous Year Question Papers which will help you in your applications. Download these WBPSC Judicial Exam solved papers pdf and start your studies afront.
You can easily learn the time management skills and improve them with these WBPSC Judicial Exam Previous Year Question Papers provided for you. The candidates can note the previous repeated questions in WBPSC Judicial Exam Sample Papers pdf that cover the overall important topics. So, to help the candidates we have provided WBPSC Judicial Exam Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers in pdf format. If the applicant’s practice using this test papers, it will help WBPSC Judicial Exam question paper appeared candidates to answer maximum questions.
Download WBPSC Judicial Question Papers
Q) What is the process of checking WBPSC Result 2019?
A candidate who has given WBPSC exam and want to check their results then you should have to follow the below steps carefully:
- First of all, you have to visit an official website of WBPSC which is http://pscwbonline.gov.in
- On the main page of this website, you will get the Result option. Click on it.
- You have to find the West Bengal Judicial Service Result 2019 link and after finding that link you have to click on that link.
- After clicking on that link you have to enter some important details like hall ticket number and date of birth. After entering these things you have to Submit it.
- After that, the result of West Bengal Judicial Service Result 2019 will have appeared in front of you.
- You can download it or take a printout of it for future need.
Q) What is the eligibility criteria for WBPSC exam?
The eligibility criteria for the WBPSC Judicial Service Examination are listed below:
- Forgiving WBPSC exam a candidate should have a minimum age of 23 and a maximum age of 35 years old. If a candidate belongs to SC/ ST then they will get the benefit of age relaxation.
- The candidate who wants to give this exam must have a degree from any recognized university in law.
- Next to the last and most important thing is that the candidate should know how to write and speak the Bengali language.
Q) What is the exam pattern of WBPSC Judicial Service?
The candidate has to give eight exams in which they have 3 options which contain 100 marks question and has a time limit for solving whole question paper for all candidate will be 3 hours.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.