- 1 PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Question And Sample Model Paper
- 1.1 Download The PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Previous Years Question Papers
PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Question And Sample Model Paper
The candidates who are confused about the syllabus, exam pattern, and eligibility for giving the exam of PPSC assistant direct attorney are at the right place. We are here to provide the complete information regarding the exam pattern, eligibility, previous years’ question papers to the candidates. In order to crack any examination, one needs to prepare well for it and doing that the candidates can download the PPSC Assitant District Attorney Previous year question paper. There are total 45 vacancies for this post and therefore the competition level will be tough.
Eligibility For PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Examination
- Age limit- The candidates who want to appear for this exam should be between 18 to 37 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the OBC candidates of 3 years. The SC/ST candidates will get 5 years of relaxation and PWD candidates will get 10 years of relaxation.
- Educational Qualification- The candidates who want give the PPSC Assitant Direct Attorney exam should have bachelor’s degree of law from any recognized university and he should have got two years or experience of practice.
PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Exam Pattern
There are two papers which consist in the written examination for the Assitant Direct attorney post in Punjab PSC.
- The question paper will have objective questions and the first paper will have 100 questions including the criminal procedure code, Indian penal code, and the total marks for this paper are 150 marks. The candidates will need to finish paper 1 in 90 minutes.
- The second paper would consist of the question related to constitutional law, general awareness, logical reasoning, civil procedure code and there are total 100 question for 150 marks.
- This written exam is of 300 marks in total and the interview followed by the test will be of 40 marks.
Selection Procedure for PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Exam
The candidates who want to get this job will need to clear the written examination with nice marks because, after the written examination, the PPSC would select the candidates for the interview. The candidates will get the email or letter by post for the interview call. The candidates will be selected mainly on the basis of the performance in the written test and that’s why it is recommended that the candidates do the preparation with the help of previous sample papers for this examination.
PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Previous Years Question Papers
The candidates who want to get this job can decide to take the decision of getting the previous years’ question papers which would enable them to prepare for the exam in the best way. The written test is the way with the help of which the candidates will be able to appear for the interview and then the selection ion the job will be confirmed by the government according to the performance of the candidate in the written exam and interview. That’s why the candidates will need to make sure that they secure good marks in the written examination and this can happen by doing full preparation with the help of previous years’ question papers.
Download The PPSC Assistant Direct Attorney Previous Years Question Papers
Punjab PSC Model Question Papers – General Aptitude
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Sample Paper – General Awareness
PPSC Last Year Solved Question Papers – Reasoning
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.