TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
Have you applied for the vacancy of civil service at Tripura Public Service Commission? Tripura public service commission is going to recruit the deserving candidates on the basis of written exam for the available vacancies of civil service. As you all know, you will always find a high level of computation in the exams of TPSC. It is not easy to find the chances of selection because of the high level of competition in this competitive exam. If you are looking for this job opportunity, you should make the right strategy for better preparation for the exam.
TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Papers:
While collecting the proper study material to appear in the exam with confidence, you should focus on TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Papers as the perfect option. With the help of previous year question papers, the candidates will be able to know about the exam pattern, syllabus and important topics easily. You can also practice solving complete question paper for a better preparation to appear in this competitive exam. Because of all these reasons, you should also choose to download TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Papers at our website to find the best opportunity to qualify the exam without any kind of inconvenience.
TPSC Civil Service Mains Selection Procedure:
Tripura public service commission is going to recruit the candidates with a selection procedure having three stages. The information about all these three stages of the selection procedure is given below for all the candidates:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personality test
If you are seeking for the information related to the previous papers of mains exam, that means you qualified Prelims exam. After qualifying mains exam, you will need to appear in personality test for the phase of final selection.
TPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern:
- In this Civil Service exam, you will find the conventional type questions.
- There will be 9 papers in this written exam.
- In the paper I to paper VI, there will be compulsory subjects given below:
- English Essay & Precis writing
- English Composition
- Bengali Composition and Translation
- Alternative English
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- The Constitution of India and the Five Years Plan
- In paper VII to paper IX, there will be optional subjects
- Each paper will carry 100 marks and you will find time limit of 3 hours for each paper
- The options of optional subjects are given below for the applicants:
- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, History, Education, Commerce, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Psychology, Statistics, Geography, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Law, Sociology.
With the help of all this information, every candidate will be able to keep the preparation up to date to compete in this exam for the vacancy of civil service at Tripura Public Service Commission. We always try to keep you updated with the latest information regarding these kinds of competitive exams. Just get the complete information about the availability of PPSC civil service mains exam and get help in your preparation with previous exam papers available at our website.
Download The TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Year Question Paper
- To Download TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Papers For English: Click Here
- To Download Tripura PSC Civil Service, Police Service Mains General Knowledge Sample Papers: Click Here
- To Download TPSC Civil Service Mains Previous Year Question Papers For Civil Engineer: Click Here
- To Download Tripura PSC Civil Service, Police Service Mains Mechanical Engineer Old Papers: Click Here