GSECL Junior Engineer Previous Year Question
This article is very helpful for those candidates who applying for GSECL Junior Engineer paper this year; they can find everything here related to their examination. The time is running very fast so be ready for every moment and prepare yourself for this competitive exam and give your best for all your dreams. In today’s life there are many sources available that can help you in best way to clear this type of examination. The candidate should fill the form very carefully with right information and must read all the term and condition. The entire candidate should focus on their studies and do hard work to clear GSECL Junior Engineer papers. The candidate must keep their eye on the updates provided by the official website of GSECL Junior Engineer previous papers.
Eligibility for GSECL Junior Engineer Papers
- Age limit – The minimum age limit for this examination is 21 years old and the maximum age is 40 years.
- Marital status – Married men will not eligible for UPPSC Upper Subordinate service Mains papers unless he will not Hon. Governor has granted for this condition.
- Relaxation in age limit – there is a 5 years age relaxation for lower casts and for handicapped person it is of 10 years.
- Educational qualification – Bachelor’s degree is required from a recognized university.
Exam Pattern for GSECL Junior Engineer Papers
- English, Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering are the subjects that will be asked in the Written Test / Online Test.
- The written test carries 100 questions and these 100 questions carries 100 marks.
- Candidate will finish the written exam within the time duration extra time will not be given.
- The language of question paper will be English for junior engineer.
- For candidates related to Instrument Mechanic post, the Question paper will be asked in English and Gujarati Language so that the candidate can easily understand each and every question.
- For the wrong question there will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
Selection Process for GSECL Junior Engineer Papers
- The selection process contains two rounds, in the first round there will be a written test/online test.
- The final list will be released by the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited.
- Selected candidate’s list will be displayed by the officer on the company’s website.
- The candidates are advised to check the official website regularly.
GSECL Junior Engineer, Vidyut Sahayak Previous Papers
The previous year’s papers will help you in achieving your qualifying marks and by doing these papers you will able to manage your time duration and definitely get lots of confidence. Previous papers also help you to get the idea of exam pattern, how many marks each question carries. The solved questions papers are available and you can also download unsolved question papers for checking your preparation. Candidates must do two or three question papers so that they can complete all their questions on time and secure their qualifying marks.
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer, Instrument Mechanic Previous Papers For English: Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer, Instrument Mechanic Aptitude Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer, Instrument Mechanic Previous Year Question Papers For General Knowledge: Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer, Instrument Mechanic Reasoning Solved Papers: Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer Sample Papers For Civil Engineering:Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Old Papers: Click Here
- To Download GSECL Junior Engineer Previous Papers For Electrical Engineering: Click Here
Practice as often as you can because this is the key to success. The more you practice the more you get, the more you work the more better result the more you get. The ladder of success is all within you its up to you whether you want to climb or wait for the best time to come to lift you up.
we are here to serve you with all the assignments previous year question papers and exam patterns you can subscribe us to get ht latest results and updates on he examination.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.