- 1 South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
South Indian bank is a major private sector bank in Kerala, which has 852 branches in across more than 25 states and union territories in India.
The key people of the organization are:
Salim Gangadharan (Chairman)
V.G.Mathew (CEO and MD)
South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest.
There are various jobs for the posts of probationary officer with many vacancies whose details have been uploaded on the official site.
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process
How to apply?
- Go to the Bank’s official website and click on “New Registration”
- Provide the information asked by you.
- You’ll receive a provisional registration number and password. Save it for future use.
- Fill the application form “carefully” and do save and next.
- Submit your scanned photograph and signature and fill the state you want to apply for.
- Fill the payment online and print the E-receipt.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO Exam
There are basically two eligibility criteria for applying for this exam. They are:
First and foremost you shouldn’t be of age more than 25 years.
Secondly, you should have passed X, XII and graduation with more than 60% score under “regular course”
The SIB PO exam holds two stages:
- Online test
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The online test is a test which test you IQ, knowledge and every aspect yours as a worthy candidate. It includes:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- General Awareness/Economy/Bank Awareness
- English Awareness
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Medium of Exam is only English
- For every wrong answer there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks allocated to their that question
- The initial short listing of the candidates is done by the marks they score in the online exam they appear for.
- After qualifying the online test you can appear for Group discussion and personal interview.
- The final merit list is made on the basis of marks you score in all the three fields’ online exam, group discussion, and personal interview.
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer|
|Selection process||Online test
The exam pattern for the same is given below:
|Test||Number of questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||35||35||35 minutes|
|English language||35||35||35 minutes|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||35||35 minutes|
|General Awareness/Economy/Bank awareness||35||35||15 minutes|
South Indian Bank PO Previous Year Question Papers:
When the aspirants prepare for various examinations they do have nervousness and exam jilter, nervousness and anxiety to clear the exams and to give their best. In such scenarios previous year question papers are of great help for the aspirants. Previous year question papers are really important. They help us to have a good and quality practice which is needed to face the examinations. They help us to be in sync with the question paper format as well. It helps us to acclamatize to the level of difficulty of the exam. There are many of the questions which are repeated from the previous year’s papers. Previous year papers also help us to know the pattern and trend of the questions.Thus, as we know the importance of exams and your success we provide you the previous year’s papers free of cost in a pdf format, which you are free to download.
Download South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Previous Year Question Papers
|Download South Indian Bank Previous Papers||Download|
|South Indian Bank PO Question Papers||Download|
|SIB Probationary Officers Model Papers pdf||Download|
|SIB PO Previous Year Question Papers||Download|
|South Indian Bank Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|Download SIB PLO Question Papers||Download|
|SIB Probationary Legal Officers Exam Papers||Download|
|South Indian Bank PSO Previous Papers||Download|
|Download SIB Previous Question Papers||Download|
|South Indian Bank Old Question Paper Pdf||Download|
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.