- 1 How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet, Provisional Certificate Dispatch Status Online
- 1.1 Issues with Receiving Ignou Mark Sheet at Home
- 1.2 How to get a duplicate Ignou Mark Sheet?
- 1.3 Know more about IGNOU Mark Sheet Dispatch Status
- 1.4 Ignou Mark sheet Format
- 1.5 Stuff you should verify about in IGNOU Mark Sheet
- 1.6 Important Links to Get Duplicate Marksheet
- 1.7 FAQ’s Related to Ignou Mark sheet Dispatch Status
How to Check IGNOU Mark sheet, Provisional Certificate Dispatch Status Online
Indira Gandhi National and the open university will be announcing the results of the semester exams to all its students. If you are as eager as anyone else will be to know more about the IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status and other stuff, it will be a lot of help if you frequently visit the official website. in case you are wanting to download the mark sheet online, then we also have details of how to do it, here. read until the end to know everything about IGNOU degree dispatch status and other stuff related to it.
Issues with Receiving Ignou Mark Sheet at Home
The first thing you would have to know is that after the result is available online on the official website, you will get the provisional certificate and the mark sheet to the registered address on IGNOU. It might take up to 7 days for you to get your IGNOU provisional certificate and the mark sheet, but in some exceptionally rare cases, it might also take a very long time of 9 to 12 months. Indeed, you can’t wait for so long, in such cases, you can go for the option of IGNOU mark sheet download, which will be a lot quicker.
Here’s the fact, despite waiting for the online dispatch status fetch, what you can do is visit your IGNOU regional center and ask for your mark sheet. The complete details about the IGNOU provisional certificate and mark sheet will be available detailly on the official website, so don’t forget to keep an on it now and then as well.
How to get a duplicate Ignou Mark Sheet?
- The candidates who have completed their IGNOU course can also get a duplicate mark sheet but doing nothing but following the steps given.
- Firstly, you should go into the official website of IGNOU
- On the home page, you will find different kinds of information about IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status and other stuff for the convenience of the candidates.
- In between all the other links you will find a link related to duplicate mark sheet form, all you need to do is find it and click on it.
- The term-end option in the link will get you to the IGNOU grade card.
- After you have done all of it, you will get a form where you can fill in all the required details.
- The details that will be asked will be your name, complete address, enrolment number, the month as well as the year of the exam, IP address or bank draft, the center where you attended the exam and other stuff.
- You also need to know about the fee payment for the mark sheet, and this will defer for Indian students and students from other countries.
- And that’s all you need to do, your duplicate mark sheet will be sent to the address by the IGNOU university.
If you don’t want to wait then it will be better for you to go with IGNOU mark sheet download. Beware to fill in the form carefully and do a double-check.
Know more about IGNOU Mark Sheet Dispatch Status
IGNOU will be issuing the mark sheets once you have completed the course. The students must take care and provide the right communication, educational and personal details in the form of application. Nowadays it does not take much longer to get your mark sheet. The students can check their IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status. You have to note that when your grade card is complete, that’s when you become eligible to get your mark sheet. You can get it between 30 days after your grade card is complete. If you are in a remote area it might take longer than it takes, when in an urban area. You can take the help of the official website on finding out about the IGNOU provincial certificate as well as the IGNOU mark sheet download and other stuff.
Ignou Mark sheet Format
You can check the below format of Ignou Mark sheet.
Stuff you should verify about in IGNOU Mark Sheet
There is a lot of other stuff you need to confirm after all the issues about your IGNOU degree dispatch status. The first thing you should do is to make sure that the same marks are printed in the mark sheet and also that they match the marks that are given on the result page on the official website of IGNOU. The next thing you should do is that check if the term, as well as the session, are printed correctly or not. Then all that’s left is take a look at the percentage and grade, course code and also your name if it’s printed correctly or not.
By any chance, if you find any fault or mistakes in your mark sheet, the foremost thing you should do is go to the regional center as fast as possible and also make the corrections necessary by submitting the fees as well as the required documents.
We hope we were able to clear your doubts about how to get IGNOU mark sheet and stuff you were worrying about.
Q) How to get IGNOU Mark sheet?
It’s pretty simple, all you should do is just go on to the official website, click on mark sheet verification option on the home page and then you should be filling up a simple form. After all, this is done, you will be receiving the mark sheet shortly.
Q) How can I get the mark sheet for 1st year?
It will be deliver to your registered address and it will take approximately 1 month to reach to your address.
Q) How can I track my IGNOU certificate?
All the students can check the results of their exams on the official website. the candidates should check their theory mark as well as the assignment mark from the grade card of IGNOU after the exam results are declared.
Q) Is IGNOU a grade university?
This doubt might be on your head for quite a long time and the answer is that IGNOU is also recognized as a central university by the UGS which is university grants commission of India.
Q) How can I get the original IGNOU certificate?
The university provides provincial certificates after the declaration of the results. When you get your provincial certificate, you will get a result from the university to collect the original certificate, you can also ask to send it to your place.