Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
Rajaswa Lekhpal Recruitment Exam 2015
1. Model proposes urban infrastructure and services be provided in rural hubs to create economic opportunities outside cities.
2 …. is the distance between any two nearest particles of the medium, vibrating in the same phase.
3. National Income is also called
4. Mohiniattam dance form is associated with the following State :
a. Tamil Nadu
5. The most important cause for the outbreak of the Ghadar revolution was the
a. arrest of Lala Har Dayal
b. outbreak of World War I
c. hanging of Kartar Singh Sarabha
d. Komagata Maru incident
6. When was Quit India Movement started by Gandhiji?
7. Who amongst the following was known as ‘Loknayak’?
a. Ashutosh Mukherjee
b. CF Andrews
c. Jayaprakash Narayan
d. Chittaranjan Das
8. ….. has been honoured with the ‘Best Welfare Organisation of the Year 2015’ award.
a. National Union of Seafarers of India
b. Indian Community Welfare Organisation
c. Indian Railway Welfare Organisation
d. Smile Foundation
9. The first two States in India that established Panchayati Raj were
a. Rajasthan and Punjab
b. Rajasthan and Mahashtra
c. Rajasthan and West Bengal
d. Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh
10. From which country has Delhi Metro received its first driverless train?
a. The USA
c. South Korea
11. The percentage of the Earth’s surface covered by India, is
12. Mushrooms are an example of
13. Which one of the following is employed as a tranquiliser drug?
14. Which amongst the following has the power to remove the Vice-President from his post before the completion of his tenure?
a. Lok Sabha
b. Rajya Sabha
c. Supreme Court
15. Which of the following is an important function of spinal cord?
a. Pumping of blood
b. Transferring substances
c. Control respiration
d. Control of reflex actions
16. The prominent women freedom fighter who participated in the first freedom rebellion of 1857 was
a. Begum Flazrat Mahal
b. Kasturba Gandhi
c. Bhikaji Cama
d. Sarojini Naidu
17. Kabini, Hemavati and Amaravati are the tributaries of the river
18. The Badmintion Championship- Swiss Grand Prix Gold was won by on March 15, 2015.
a. Saina Nehwal
b. K. Srikanth
c. Abhimanyu Singh
d. Sameer Verma
19. Which one of the following countries is in the second place in the world in producing paddy?
c. The USA
20. …. is used to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy,
d. Electric Motor
21. Which country has recently conducted the fourth successful test of a new Wu-14 hypersonic strike vehicle capable of delivering nuclear weapons?
a. The USA
22. Who amongst the following was the leader of the Peasant Movement of Awadh?
a. Alluri Sitaram Raju
b. Baba Ram Chandra
c. Mahatma Gandhi
d. BR Ambedkar
23. The capital of Kalinga (the Eastern province) during Ashoka’s invasion was
24. Who amongst the following is the current President of the World Bank?
a. Paul Wolfowitz
b. Jim Yong Kim
c. Lewis Preston
d. Barber Conable
25. Almost half of India’s population lives in just five States. Which one of the following is not one of these five populous States?
c. West Bengal
Part-IV Rural Development
26. According to Indian Public Health Standards for district hospitals, every district having a population of 10 lakh should have at least how many beds?
27. What proportion of a bigha is one biswa?
28. Which one is the record of land cultivation?
29. Which is considered as the oldest city of the world located in India,
30. What is the ratio in which the Indira Awaas Yojana (LAY), a centrally sponsored scheme, shared cost with the State government?
d. 66 : 34
31. A Gram Panchayat consists of how many members, elected from t wards of the village, who are called ‘Panch’?
a. 5 to 9
b. 5 to 20
c. 7 to 17
d. 10 to 20
32. How often under the Mid-day meal Programme, should the assessment of percentage of underweight children at school level be done ?
33. There must be a minimum of how many Gram Sabha meetings in a year in Uttar Pradesh?
34. What incentive is given under subsidy the scheme for Domestic Individual Solar Water Heater, in the State of Uttar Pradesh?
b. Tax concession
d. Tax exemption
35. As per the report of C. Rangarajan submitted to the Central government recently, any person spending over ? …… in rural areas should not be considered poor.
Read Also – SSC Current Affairs Online Quiz.
36. The Sultanpur has taken the initiative to resolve the problem of centralised database for the efficient working of the social forestry scheme.
a. National Informatics Centre
b. National Sample Survey Organisation
c. District Industries Centre
d. Regional Rural Bank
37. Which is the most populated city of Uttar Pradesh according to the 2011 Census?
38. From which of the following towns j of Uttar Pradesh are maximum brass exports done?
39. What are the governmental bodies at the Tehsil level called?
b. Panchayat Samitis
c. Gram Sabha
d. Gram Panchayats
40. Under the Ambedkar Vishesh Rozgar Yojana (AVRY), the unit cost of the project will not be lower than
a. Rs 50000
b. Rs 60000
c. Rs 75000
d. Rs 100000
41. Which dialect is being spoken in Rohilkhand and the upper Doab—the western parts of the State?
a. Braj Bhasha
c. Khari Boli
42. Uttar Pradesh is divided into how many districts?
43. The appoints the Chief Justice of the High Court of Uttar Pradesh.
b. Prime Minister
c. President of India
d. Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
44. In case of material component under MGNREGA, the funding is done by the Central and State government in the ratio of
45. What is the minimum age limit for a person to be a member of the Panchayat?
a. 18 yr
b. 21 yr
c. 25 yr
d. 35 yr
46. What is the main commercial crop of Uttar Pradesh?
47. ……….. districts are famous for leather goods.
a. Moradabad and Lucknow
b. Agra and Kanpur
c. Sonbhadra and Allahabad
d. Jaunpur and Ramnagar
48. Where are the headquarters of the North Central Railway located?
49. What is the full form of NREGP?
a. National Regional Employment Guarantee Programme
b. National Rural Enterpreneurship Guarantee Programme
c. National Rural Education Guarantee Programme
d. National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme
50. 1 acre is equal to how many square yards?
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (d)
6. (c) 7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (d) 10 (c)
11. (a) 12. (d) 13. (d) 14. (b) 15. (d)
16. (a) 17. (o) 18. (d) 19. (a) 20. (b)
21. (c) 22. (b) 23. (a) 24. (b) 25. (d)
26. (c) 27. (a) 28. (a) 29. (c) 30. (c)
31. (a) 32. (b) 33. (a) 34. (c) 35. (b)
36. (a) 37. (c) 38. (b) 39. (b) 40. (a)
41. (c) 42. (b) 43. (c) 44. (a) 45. (b)
46. (c) 47. (b) 48. (c) 49. (d) 50. (b)
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
Click Here to Register For Latest Current Affairs, Question Paper, Free online test Alert directly in Your Inbox.To get the solved papers of the exam along with model papers, you can download the PDF links from here and get the information of the exam pattern and syllabus. The previous exam papers help the aspirants to prepare well for the examination and they get the idea what type of question comes in the examination.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.