- 1 SSB Previous Year Question Papers & interview Questions
- 1.1 SSB Recruitment Exam Pattern:
- 1.2 Download SSB Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Answers
SSB Previous Year Question Papers & interview Questions
Teaching is a profession in which you must be well qualified and must have good knowledge regarding the particular subject which would make it easy for you to deliver the lectures. Hence due to this the examination for the lecture position is a bit difficult. But in our article, we provide you the SSB Previous Question Paper along the sample model papers which would help you in knowing the pattern of questions along with the division of the marks which is necessary during the preparation period. Hence you can use this article to know the detailed information regarding the exam and to know the previous year questions which will be available below in the provided link.
It is better to know the SSB Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern before attending the Examination. So, here we present previous year question papers, and we have also provided the subjects with the marks to give you a better understanding of the exam criteria. The preparing aspirants can download the SSB Previous Year Question Papers by clicking on the relevant attachment below.
Details About SSB
The State Selection Board (SSB) is an administrative board. SSB is a division of Business of Higher Education performing under the Government. Orissa SSB announced as permanent Board in the time of 1987. OSSB is under the influence of Education Department & Youth Services Administration. The OSSB does all the essential works for placement of skilled aspirants into diverse vacancies.
The SSB recently implements SSB Recruitment of Teachers for Odisha Educational Boards. The candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs can regard for the SSB Recruitment for Lecturer Posts. The OSSB Aspirants can just refer the Syllabus, SSB Lecturer Exam Pattern & SSB Lecturer Previous Papers.
Along with the previous year examinations, the examination and the syllabus play a vital role in every exam also it’s the origin of every examination so as to clear it so that we in current-affairs.org perform our very best to give you all of the lasts and the updates syllabus and the exam blueprint, therefore, your aspirant get yourself ready for exactly the same doesn’t feel any kind of problem while preparing, keeping of this in mind we perform varies in line with certain necessities of the exam. Thus, we’re serving all matters that will be dependence on those aspirants.
If you are in search of SSB Previous Year Question Papers, then they are available here for free download. To overcome your burden of searching them on the web, we have come up with the information here. The applicants who are looking for the SSB Written Exam can gain benefit from these question papers.the question papers helps a lot in preparing for the examination as it will help the aspirants to let them that how the question is called how they can maintain their weightage.
SSB Exam Selection Procedure :
Understanding the selection procedure is an important factor with the help of which you can decide the important sections in which you have to put more effort which would lead you to the path of success.
In order to achieve our goal we should have a proper mindset in which we should first set our goal and must be determined to achieve our goal after which we can certainly focus on the particular topic.
To perform better in the examination, you must understand the pattern of the exam being held along with the important portions which will be asked in the examination. Getting a govt job is a bit difficult task but with the help of this article you can surely succeed in achieving your desired govt job.
SSB Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of the Round||Marks|
Download SSB Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Answers
The Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB Exam Previous Year Question Papers can be downloaded through our website. These SSB Entrance Exam Question Papers are available in easy to download pdf format. To know the model questions and to understand the exam pattern well, the SSB Exam Question Papers will be useful. If aspirants study along with SSB Exam Previous Papers, they can know the standard of the question papers and the level of difficulty.
You should be aware along the way that it is not only the written exam that will be sufficient for you to be recommended by SSB. You will have to clear the medical tests and if you are stated unfit, you only get to appeal once again. So first step is to clear the entrance and then you will have to exercise regularly. Because just like studies can’t be done in a single day, you can’t become fit in a day or week either to clear the SSB medical test.
The applicants can estimate the SSB Exam syllabus and level of difficulty of exam by using SSB Exam previous year papers. So, the candidates can download the SSB Exam Old Papers for the reference of exam preparation. While preparing for the SSB Exam written exam of the Exam, you need to prepare well.
SSB the aspirants want to clear the SSB Exam, but only the top rankers can actually clear it. If you prepare for SSB Exam previous year papers you can overcome problems related to time and stress.
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|SSB Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|SSB Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|SSB Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
Books for the Preparation of SSB Exam
In this section, we will be providing you with topic wise books to prepare for the SSB entrance exam.
For GK section, study with these books
- General Knowledge by Dr. Binay Karna, R. P. Suman, et al.
- General Knowledge Capsule 2020 with Current Affairs Update 4th Edition by Disha Experts
- Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual 2021 | For SSC, Railways, Bank PO, SBI & other competitive exams by Thorpe & Thorpe
- The Fundamentals of General Knowledge for Competitive Exams: UPSC/ State Pcs/ SSC/ Banking/ Railways/ MBA/ Defence by Disha Experts
For Numerical Ability section, study with these books
- Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- Quantitative Aptitude Numerical Ability – 1276: Numerical Ability (Fully Solved) 7000 + Objective Questions by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogita Kiran, et al.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition) by R. S. Aggarwal
For General Reasoning section, study with these books
- Wiley’s Verbal Ability and Reasoning for Competitive Examinations by P.A. Anand and Lalit Singh
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (2 Colour Edition) by R.S. Aggarwal
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: As per the latest pattern of SSC Examination by R.N. Thakur
To prepare for Interview, study with these books
1. Modern SSB Interviews by Col. Kuldip S. Dosanjh
2. SSB Interview: The Complete Guide by N.K. Natarajan
3. SSB Interviews & Psycho Intelligence Tests by M.L.Batura
4. SSB: What? How? And Why? – By J.B.Mall
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
Frequently Asked Questions – SSB FAQ
Q) How to prepare for the SSB Exam?
Subjects of the exam of the SSB are very different. You should at first look at the syllabus and exam pattern and start preparing specifically for the exam and specifically differently for the mains exam of the SSB post. If you want to start preparing for the SSB refer to the previous year question papers asap. The SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) Exam Previous Years Question Papers can be downloaded through our website. These SSB Previous Years Question Papers are available in easy to download format and can be accessed through any mobile or computer. Based on that difficulty and standard, the applicants can start preparing for the SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) Exam.
Q) Where to find the SSB Previous Year Question Paper?
These are available in download format in this article itself. You can easily download the SSB Previous Year Question in pdf format. If aspirants study along with SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) Exam Previous Papers, they can know the standard of the question papers and the level of difficulty.
Some Interview asked question in SSB interview :
- How are you feeling ? Where do you stay, food and accommodation here in last 4 days?
2. Rate yourself out of 10 in confidence ?
3. How do you rate yourself out of three tests?
4. How many new friends have you made in these last five days?
5. Any changes which you felt within yourself in the last five days.
6. What was the reason for not geeting selected in your previous attempts? (For Repeaters).
7. What will be your next step if you fail this exam ?
8. Rate yourself in your group?
9. What is your next step or plan ?
10. Which test you liked the most in SSB?
11. In which assignment or test series you think you could have done better?
12. Have you been out with friends? What all places you visited of the city in which you Board is Located.
13. What would you do if you were the leader to rule a unit?
14. Give any suggestion to improve SSB?
15. Give your thoughts on the betterment on SSB ?
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.