- 1 AIPVT Entrance Exam Previous Year Sample Papers Answers PDF | Veterinary Exam Question Papers
- 2 Download AIPVT Previous Year Question Papers
- 2.1 All India Pre-Veterinary Test Pattern 2021
- 2.2 AIPVT Syllabus 2021
- 2.3 Frequently Asked Questions – AIPVT Entrance Exam
AIPVT Entrance Exam Previous Year Sample Papers Answers PDF | Veterinary Exam Question Papers
Get ahead of the rest and secure your top position in the AIPVT Entrance exam. To get a good rank in AIPVT, one should prepare well and, we provide AIPVT previous years’ question papers and, AIPVT previous year’s question papers for all so that they can practice and, excel in their field. We provide all the relevant and crisp information about AIPVT so that no student is required to go somewhere else.
AIPVT is a crucial exam that is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India, inviting candidates and applications to various veterinary courses available and prevalent in India. This exam is taken by students who have completed their high school education or are awaiting results. All India Pre Veterinary Test is a pan-India level test, taken by many students who wish to make this field their profession.
Get: MG1301 TQM papers
EXAM PATTERN FOR AIPVT
- The total duration of the examination is 180 minutes.
- Total marks allocated in the paper are also 180 marks.
- It is a pen and paper ( written ) test, with no online mode available.
- Each correct answer fetches the candidate +3 marks.
- Negative marking exists; 1 mark is the penalty for wrong answers.
- Subjects which a candidate is tested upon are – Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The syllabus is the total course of PCB of 11th and 12th.
SYLLABUS FOR AIPVT Exam
If we break it subject-wise, most questions are asked from the Biology section. Physics and Chemistry have equal weightage.
45 Questions are asked for Physics and Chemistry each, while a huge sum of 90 questions are asked in the Biology section.
Get: BPRD Question Papers
NCERT Topics are the key topics to prepare for the exam. A few topics which come in the exam regularly have been listed below –
(It is advised to always follow the new and updated syllabus published on the official website of AIPVT )
Few Syllabus topics Physics – Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, EM Waves, Optics and many more.
(Refer to the official website and PHYSICS NCERT of 11th and 12th)
Few Syllabus topics for Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Solid-state, and many more..
(Refer to the official website and CHEMISTRY NCERT of 11th and 12th)
Few Syllabus topics for Biology – Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Cell structure, and many more.
(Refer to the official website and BIOLOGY NCERT of 11th and 12th)
AIPVT – Veterinary Exam Previous years Question Papers –
Many candidates will be filling in the same paper, and you have to emerge out as a winner for sure. Practice the AIPVT previous years’ questions given here and, become a top ranker. We have beautifully combined AIPVT’s previous year’s question papers for all students for hassle-free and immediate access. Practice is the key to success.
Veterinary Exam Sample Questions:
1) Fundamental frequency of an open pipe is:
a) 15 Hz b. 20 Hz c. 30 Hz d. 10 Hz
2) If the kinetic energy of a body is increased by 20 % then the increase in momentum will be:
a.3000 % b. 10% c. 11% d. 22%
3) A bomb of 9 kg. blasts into two parts of 3 kg. is 16 m/sec. then the kinetic energy of 6 kg. is 16 m/sec. then the kinetic energy of 6 kg. part is:
a) 24 J b. 48 J c. 96 J d. 92 J
4) Energy of a photon of 5890 Å wavelength is:
a) 3 x 10-19 J b. 3.6 x 10-24 J c. 3.347 x 10-19 J d. 3.364 x 10-19 J
5) A car has to cover a distance of 60 km. if half of the total time it travels with a velocity of 80 km./hr. and in rest half time its speed becomes 40 km/hr. the average speed of the car will be:
a) 180 km b. 120 km c. 80 km d. 60 km
6) Which one of the following is an exotic carp species?
a) Barbus stigma b. Cyprinus carpio c. Labeo bata d. Cirrhinus mrigala
7) Which stage of the malaria parasite is infective to man?
a) Gametocyte b. Merozoite c. Cryptomerozoite d. Sporozoite
8) In a population, unrestricted reproductive capacity is called
a) Biotic potential b. Fertility c. Carrying capacity d. Birth rate
9) The amount of CSF in the cranial cavity
a) 500 ml b. 140 ml c. 1 litre d. 1.5 ml
10) The main difference between Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria is
a) Cell membrane b. Cell Wall c. Ribosome d. Mitochondria
Download AIPVT Previous Year Question Papers
AIPVT Exam details have been made available at Current-affairs.com. This is for aspirants who wish to work with the All India Pre-Veterinary Test. The official website is responsible to release the recruitment notification whenever the vacancies are available. This advertisement can be found on the official website of the All India Pre-Veterinary Test website only. But we are providing you the previous year’s questions papers for the All India Pre-Veterinary Test that you are going to appear for this year or the next year.
|AIPVT Exam Papers||Download link PDF|
|AIPVT Question Paper BIology
|AIPVT Question Paper Chemistry
|AIPVT Question Paper Physics
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quizzes for SSC and others, Study material, and a lot more.
we have the latest exam pattern and the syllabus of all the examinations so just subscribe to our website to get all the details related to the examination which you are looking for. we have loads of examination previous papers that will help you in clearing the examination.
All India Pre-Veterinary Test Pattern 2021
AIPVT Exam Pattern is Provided along with the Syllabus Details here. All India Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted for 3 hrs Duration. AIPVT Exam Pattern helps candidates to know the Exam Paper. The total marks allocated for the AIPVT is 180 Marks. Each subject is awarded for different marks. Check the complete details from the following table.
AIPVT Syllabus 2021
AIPVT consists of:-
AIPVT 2021 Syllabus – Physics
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
AIPVT 2021 Syllabus – Biology
- Diversity in Living World.
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants.
- Cell Structure and Function.
- Plant Physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and Its Applications.
- Ecology and the environment.
AIPVT 2021 Syllabus – Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids.
- Redox Reactions.
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals).
- Some p-Block Elements.
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Solid State.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- p- Block Elements.
- d and f Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Frequently Asked Questions – AIPVT Entrance Exam
Q) What is the exam pattern of the AIPVT Entrance Exam Examination?
The total duration of the AIPVT Entrance Exam will be 3 hours and the total weightage of the paper is 180 marks. It will be an offline-based written examination. For every correct candidate will be given 3 marks and also 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The AIPVT Entrance Exam is mainly based on three subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
When it comes to the weightage Physics and Chemistry has equal weightage but while talking about the biology section which has higher weightage as compared to these two subjects. Total 45 questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry, while 90 questions will be asked from a single biology subject.
Q) What is the Syllabus for AIPVT Entrance Exam?
Physics syllabus consists of topics like Kinematics, Energy and Power, Work, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, EM Waves, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Gravitation, Law of Motion, etc.
The syllabus of Chemistry itself includes Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, Electrochemistry, Solid-state, Surface chemistry, Organic Chemistry, etc.
Biology subject includes topics such as Reproduction, Genetics, Evolution, Biology, and Human Welfare, Cell structure, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Ecology as well as Environment.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.