AIPVT Entrance Exam Previous Year Questions Papers Answers PDF
Get ahead of the rest and secure your top position in AIPVT Entrance exam. To get a good rank in AIPVT, one should prepare well and, we provide AIPVT previous years question papers and, AIPVT previous year question papers for all so that they can pratice and, excel in their field. We provide all the relevant and crisp information about AIPVT so that no student is required to go somewhere else.
AIPVT is a crucial exam which is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India, inviting candidates and applications to various veterinary courses available and prevalent in India. This exam is taken by students who have completed their high school education, or are awaiting results. All India Pre Veterinary Test is a pan-India level test, taken by many students who wish to make this field as their profession.
Get: MG1301 TQM papers
EXAM PATTERN FOR AIPVT
- Total duration of the examination is 180 minutes.
- Total marks allocated in the paper are also 180 marks.
- It is a pen and paper ( written ) test, with no online mode available.
- Each correct answer fetches the candidate +3 marks.
- Negative marking exists ; 1 mark is the penalty for wrong answers.
- Subjects which a candidate is tested upon are – Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Syllabus is total course of PCB of 11th and 12th.
SYLLABUS FOR AIPVT Exam
If we break it subject – wise, the most questions are asked from the Biology section. Physics and Chemistry have equal weightage.
45 Questions are asked for Physics and Chemistry each, while a huge sum of 90 questions are asked in the Biology section.
Get: BPRD Question Papers
NCERT Topics are the key topics to prepare in the exam. A few topics which come in the exam regularly have been listed below –
(It is advised to always follow the new and updated syllabus published on the official website of AIPVT )
Few Syllabus topics Physics -Kinematics,Laws of Motion,Work, Energy and Power,Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body,Gravitation,Properties of Bulk Matter,Thermodynamics, Electrostatics,Current Electricity,EM Waves, Optics and many more..
(Refer the official website and PHYSICS NCERT of 11th and 12th)
Few Syllabus topics for Chemistry – States of Matter,Thermodynamics,Equilibrium,Redox Reactions,Hydrogen, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Solid state and many more..
(Refer the official website and CHEMISTRY NCERT of 11th and 12th)
Few Syllabus topics for Biology – Reproduction,Genetics and Evolution,Biology and Human Welfare,Biotechnology and Its Applications,Ecology and environment, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology,Cell structure and many more..
(Refer the official website and BIOLOGY NCERT of 11th and 12th)
Previous years Question Papers –
Many candidates will be filling in the same paper, and you have to emerge out as a winner for sure. Practice the AIPVT previous years questions given here and, become a top ranker. We have beautifully combined AIPVT Previous years question papers for all students for hassle-free and immediate access. Practice is the key to success.
1) Fundamental frequency of an open pipe is:
a) 15 Hz b. 20 Hz c. 30 Hz d. 10 Hz
2) If kinetic energy of a body is increased by 20 % then increase in momentum will be:
a.3000 % b. 10% c. 11% d. 22%
3) A bomb of 9 kg. blasts into two parts of 3 kg. is 16 m/sec. then the kinetic energy of 6 kg. is 16 m/sec. then the kinetic energy of 6 kg. part is:
a) 24 J b. 48 J c. 96 J d. 92 J
4) Energy of a photon of 5890 Å wavelength is:
a) 3 x 10-19 J b. 3.6 x 10-24 J c. 3.347 x 10-19 J d. 3.364 x 10-19 J
5) A car has to cover the distance 60 km. if half of the total time it travels with velocity 80 km./hr. and in rest half time its speed becomes 40 km/hr. the average speed of car will be:
a) 180 kmph b. 120 kmph c. 80 kmph d. 60 kmph
6) Which one of the following is an exotic carp species?
a) Barbus stigma b. Cyprinus carpio c. Labeo bata d. Cirrhinus mrigala
7) Which stage of malaria parasite is infective to man?
a) Gametocyte b. Merozoite c. Cryptomerozoite d. Sporozoite
8) In a population, unrestricted reproductive capacity is called
a) Biotic potential b. Fertility c. Carrying capacity d. Birth rate
9) The amount of CSF in the cranial cavity
a) 500 ml b. 140 ml c. 1 litre d. 1.5 ml
10) The main difference between Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria is
a) Cell membrane b. Cell Wall c. Ribosome d. Mitochondria
Download AIPVT Previous Year Question Papers
|AIPVT Question Paper||Download link PDF|
|AIPVT Question Paper BIology
|AIPVT Question Paper Chemistry
|AIPVT Question Paper Physics
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
we have the latest exam pattern and the syllabus of all the examination so just subscribe to our website to get all the details related to the examination to which you are looking for. we have loads of examination previous papers that will help you in clearing the examination.