REET Previous Year Question Papers
We are providing free download links to aspirants who want to ace the REET entrance exam. Get success and be a topper with REET previous years question papers . Own every useful REET previous year resource and, be a success. Winners do not waste time, thus download all the REET previous years papers and, REET previous year questions and, have a healthy preparation for REET entrance exam. Every important information regarding REET entrance exam has been listed below and, explained properly. Hurry!
REET is conducted by Board of secondary education of Rajasthan. It is a very coveted exam for all the aspirants who want to become a teacher by profession. REET is the short form for Recruitment cum Eligibility Entrance Test, which is a mandatory exam for every candidate to take, if he/she wants to become a teacher to 3rd grade students. REET entrance exam opens gates for all the aspirants who want to teach for life, and settle in the state of Rajasthan.
A candidate should follow the official REET website for all the latest information regarding the same : education.rajasthan.gov.in
EXAM PATTERN FOR REET ENTRANCE EXAM –
- Exam pattern for REET exam is divided into two sections, where one exam is for candidates who wish to teach students ranging from class I to class V, whereas the Paper-II is for candidates who wish to teach students ranging from class VI to VIII.
- 60% is the passing percentage which every candidate is required to pass.
- Both are MCQ based paper.
- Paper one – Level one has 30 questions for each section/subject, with each question of 1 mark.
- Paper two – Level two has 30 questions fro each section/subject, with each question of 1 mark.
- The subjects which feature in Paper-I of REET exam – Child Development and Pedagogy,Language-I (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Punjabi/ Sindhi),Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi),Mathematics,Environment Studies.
- The subjects which feature in paper II of REET exam is – Child Development and Pedagogy,Language-I (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Punjabi/ Sindhi),Language-II (English/Hindi/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi),Mathematics & science,Social Studies.
NOTE : For Paper – II, 30 questions for each Maths and Science are asked separately. 60 MCQs are asked for Social Studies.
Last year Question papers –
We mean good for every aspirant trying its best to ace REET entrance exam, thus we provide the best resources possible for any candidate to find on the internet regarding REET previous year papers and, REET previous years questions. We list mock websites for REET entrance exam for every candidate should practice online and get a hang of how to do it. We also provide an exhaustive list of downloadable resources for for REET previous year papers, REET previous year question papers. Go through each REET previous year question paper and, practice as much you can!
Get the previous year sample question papers for the preparation of REET exam.
Download REET Previous Year Question Papers
|REET Question Paper||Download link PDF|
|REET Question Paper 1
|REET Question Paper 2
|REET Question Paper 3
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.