BITSAT Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern Analysis 2017
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test [BIT-SAT] is an admission for integrated first degree program of Engineering Institute in India. It is use as a sole admission test for three main campus in Pilani(Rajasthan), Goa and Hyderabad. It is an computer base online exam for undergraduate and post graduate like B.tech ,B.Pharma and Msc course.
Aspirant should go through exam pattern and its syllablus more thoroughly in advance to get more clear information about the entrance exam.
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern/Paper Pattern
To clear this exam candidate should be thorough with 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus as the BIT-SAT syllabus will be totally based on ncert book of 11th and 12th class. Exam will be of 3hours without any break. There will be total 150 question from Physics(40), chemistry (40), Maths (45), logical reasoning (10) and proficiency English (10). For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and one marks will be deducted for each one incorrect answer and zero marks will be for unattempted question. All the question will be of objective in nature. The question papers will be presented in four sections as -part l, part ll, partlll and part lV. But there is no such kind of time-limits for any of the four sections.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
Thus candidate can attempt any of the section first and make correction in any options too. If any candidate successfully complete all 150 question without skipping any question within 3 hours he/she can attempt addition 12 question four question from each section. But in such situtation candidate can not make corrections in the previous150 attempted question.
The question paper for each candidate will be different from each other but the difficulty level, type of questions, content etc.. Will be similar.
BIT-SAT Exam SYLLABUS 2017:
There will be 19 chapters from Physics section.
1. Current Electricity.
2. Electromagnetic Induction
3. Electronic Device.
5. Electromagnetic Wave.
6. Impulse and Momentum.
9. Laws and motion.
10. Heat and thermodynamic.
11. Magnetic effect of current and Magnetism.
12. Mechanics of solids and fluids.
13. Modern Physics
16. Rotational Motion.
17. Units Dimension errors.
18. Wave Motion.
19. Work Energy Power.
MATHS WILL BE COVER IN 26 CHAPTERS:
1. Application of Derivation.
2. Application of definite Integration.
3. Binomial Theorem.
5. Complex number.
6. Conic sections.
7. Definite Integration.
9. Differential Equations.
10. Exponential and Logarithm.
11. Indefinite integrations.
12. Inverse Trigonometry.
13. Linear Program.
14. Limits , continuity and differential. 15. Mathematical Reasoning.
16. Matrics and Determination.
17. Permutation and combination.
19. Sequence and Series.
20. Sets , Relation and function.
22. Straight lines.
23. Theory of Quadratic equation.
24. Dimensional coordination.
CHEMISTRY WILL BE COVERED IN 28 CHAPTERS :
1. Atomic Structure.
3. Chemical Bonding and molecular structure.
4. Chemicals kinetics
5. Chemical Thermodynamics
6. Chemistry in everyday life.
7. Coordination compounds.
9. Environment Chemistry.
11. General Organic Chemistry.
12. General Principles And Process of Isolation of Metal.
14. Hydrogens and sblock Elements.
15. Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen .
16. Organic Compound Containing Halogens.
17. Organic compound containing Oxygen.
18. p blocks.
19. Periodic Classification of Elements.
21. Redox Reactions.
24. Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
25. States of Matter.
26. Surface Chemistry.
27. Theoretical Principles of Experiment Chemistry.
28. Transition Elements
4. Odd words.
5. One word substitution.
6. Readings comprehension .
8. Synonym and Antonyms.
SYLLABUS FOR LOGICAL REASONING:
2. Chart logics .
3. Classification test.
4. Figure formation and analysis.
5. Figure Matrix.
6. Logical Deduction.
7. Paper Cuttings.
8. Pattern perception.
9. Rule Detections
10. Series Completion.