- 1 TN MRB Exam Question Paper for Asst. Surgeon
- 1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
- 1.1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- 1.1.2 TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- 1.1.3 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- 1.1.4 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- 1.1.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- 1.1.6 TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- 1.1.7 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- 1.1.8 TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- 1.1.9 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- 1.1.10 TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- 1.1.11 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- 1.1.12 Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- 1.2 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Previous Year Papers:
- 1.3 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
- 2 Download Tamilnadu MRB Previous Question Papers
TN MRB Exam Question Paper for Asst. Surgeon
Selection for the post of Assistant Surgeon will be done through a written examination. This exam will be conducted by MRB Tamil Nadu. Centers for this exam are given on the official notification. You can download the TN MRB Asst. Surgeon previous question papers for the preparation.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon is a offline exam. Features for this exam are:-
- This will be an objective type paper.
- Alloted duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be 200 objective question in Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam.
- Paper will be of 100 Marks.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
Subjects in MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam are as follows:-
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicine
We have gathered syllabus for all these subjects and have given below. Check this syllabus and start your studies.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosi
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Previous Year Papers:
Studying with previous year papers prove beneficial for all students. As they don’t have to waste time wondering the actual exam pattern and procedure. Many students are more afraid of real exam day. So to handle that stress, once you are done with initial prep of the exam, just start solving these full length papers and you can see results.
If you a students that has time management problems, you can also improve this skill through previous year question papers only.
So start preparing and download MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam papers and do well.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers
Applicants who applied for this prestige job may refer and practice MRB Exam question papers for the preparation of exam.
Applicants, have you applied for the MRB Assistant Surgeon Entrance Exam yet? If you are looking for MRB Assistant Surgeon details then you are at right place. At current-affairs.org we have all the right and necessary MRB Exam details for you. From the Syllabus to Exam Pattern, we have all the Assistant Surgeon exam details.
At current-affairs, we are also providing you with MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers which will help you in your applications. Download these MRB previous paper question papers and start your studies afront.
You can easily learn the time management skills and improve them with these MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers provided for you. The candidates can note the previous repeated questions in MRB Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers that cover the overall important topics. So, to help the candidates we have provided MRB Assistant Surgeon Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers in pdf format. If the applicant’s practice using this test papers, it will help TN MRB Assistant Surgeon question paper appeared candidates to answer maximum questions.
It takes a lot more effort to create MRB questions rather than solve them. Yes I know, this seems impossible but that’s the case. So when you are preparing for your MRB exam, it is important that you focus on solving a lot of questions. After a point of time, you will need new questions to practice for MRB exam. You are not going to get questions based on new concepts every other book or study material you open. Let me also tell you that the paper-setters reserve their new questions for MRB exam mock tests.
This is where the true test of your whole preparations for Assistant Surgeon exam comes in. Because solving new questions in any MRB exam book is very different to solving those same questions in a paper.
Download Tamilnadu MRB Previous Question Papers
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.