- 1 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Papers with Answer
- 1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
- 1.1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- 1.1.2 TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- 1.1.3 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- 1.1.4 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- 1.1.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- 1.1.6 TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- 1.1.7 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- 1.1.8 TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- 1.1.9 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- 1.1.10 TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- 1.1.11 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- 1.1.12 Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- 1.2 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Previous Year Papers:
- 1.3 Download TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Papers
- 1.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Papers with Answer
Selection for the post of Assistant Surgeon will be done through a written examination. This exam will be conducted by MRB Tamil Nadu. Centers for this exam are given on the official notification.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon is a offline exam. Features for this exam are:-
- This will be an objective type paper.
- Alloted duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be 200 objective question in Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam.
- Paper will be of 100 Marks.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus
Subjects in MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam are as follows:-
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicine
We have gathered syllabus for all these subjects and have given below. Check this syllabus and start your studies.
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosi
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam Previous Year Papers:
Studying with previous year papers prove beneficial for all students. As they don’t have to waste time wondering the actual exam pattern and procedure. Many students are more afraid of real exam day. So to handle that stress, once you are done with initial prep of the exam, just start solving these full length papers and you can see results.
If you a students that has time management problems, you can also improve this skill through previous year question papers only.
So start preparing and download MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Exam papers and do well.
Download TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Papers
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.