- 1 RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and PDF JE/SSE Exam Pattern
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and PDF JE/SSE Exam Pattern
If you are seeking the RRB JE syllabus in PDF format, then you are on the right website. We will provide the complete syllabus for the preparation of Junior Engineer exam.We are representing the RRB Secunderabad Junior engineer syllabus from the latest official news. Numerous candidates already had applied for the JE post under RRB. They are searching for the syllabus to prepare themselves for the exam.
This syllabus will guide you in your preparation for the JE entrance exam.Railway Recruitment Board is trying to recruit talented and dynamic candidates for the Junior Engineer post.Junior Engineer is a very well reputed designation. Getting all the details about the exam is essential. We are providing the complete details about the JE exam and its selection process on this post. Competition of this exam is growing higher.
So prepare with the RRB Secunderabad Previous year question papers. RRB issued notification for the post of Junior Engineer some days before. Railway recruitment cell has uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern for all those candidates who want to prepare for this exam. So, get the exam pattern and syllabus for the exam from this post:
Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
- The Railway Recruitment Control Board JE exam has an objective type test.
- A total number of questions in Railway Jr Engineer written test is 150.
- And the maximum marks in Railway exam is 150 marks.
- The exam duration for the written test is 2 hours.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus
The Railway Recruitment Board JE syllabus is provided for all the subjects below. So the applicants can check their respective subject related Railway JE Syllabus here.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Syllabus
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. Railway JE Syllabus Electrical:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus ECE Pdf – Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Syllabus & Paper Pattern
6. Railway JE Exam Syllabus Computers Engineering:
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press):
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.
So, we hope that you will like the RRB JE Syllabus PDF JE/SSE Exam Pattern.Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.We update all the upcoming previous exam papers on our website so that it can help the students to clear the examination and to achieve their goals. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.