AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse & Superintendent Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-18
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh is inviting applications from all the contenders who are interested in Joining 1154 Staff Nurse Grade II, Assistant Nursing Superintendent Vacancies. Basically, the applicants should have done B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from a recognized Institute / University/B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2year course) from a recognized Institute / University as Required Educational Qualification. Also, the Aspirants Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. For work Experience, information check the Official AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification before confirming the details. Also, the last date to submit the Application Form is 31st July 2017.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Nursing Superintendent (Group A): 28
2. Staff Nurse Grade II [Sister Grade II] (Group B): 1126
Total Vacancies: 1154
Eligibility : Candidates must have acquired B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/ University, be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 21 – 35 years.
For post 2 candidates age limit should be between 21- 30 years as on 31/07/2017.
Note : Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of selection : Written / Interview
Fee : For for UR/ OBC Rs.3,000/-, and Rs 1000 for SC/ST/OPH.
Last Date : 31 July 2017
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Syllabus 2017
- Nursing Foundations
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Nursing Management
- Communication & Educational Technology
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
General Aptitude and General Awareness
- General Intelligence and General Awareness
Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics:
- Introduction – Concepts of Computer, Characteristics, and generation of Computers, Basic Organization of Computer
- Uses of computers and applications
- Introduction to disk operating system
- Nursing Informatics – General purposes, Patient Record System, E- Nursing, Telemedicine, Telenursing, Electronic medical records, Management information and evaluation.
All the information has been explained above in detail. For further queries login to the official website and go through all the notifications and details mentioned there.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.