JIPMER Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern
JIPMER which comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is well known Medical institute and it ranked at no. 3 position among the best medical institutes of India. So, it’s good opportunity to apply for JIPMER Staff Nurse Vacancy. JIPMER has announced notification regarding the various vacancies including staff nurse Ray technician, Physical Instructor. Eligible candidates can apply the form from the official website after going throughout the official notification. good number of vacancieshas been released for the various posts.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Details
- Staff Nurse- 82 posts(UR-36,SC-06,ST-09,OBC-31)
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)-05 posts(UR-01,SC-01,ST-02,OBC-01)
- X-Ray Technician (Radio –Therapy)04 posts((UR-01,SC-01,ST-01,OBC-01)
- Physical Instructor- 01 posts (UR-01)
- Fee for General and OBC – Rs500 and Rs 250 for SC/ST.
- Payment of fees should be done by making a demand draft in favor of The Director, JIPMER on SBI –JIPMER Branch payable at Puducherry . PWD Total posts –92 posts.
- Pay Scale-The pay scale will be 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600 for the post ofStaff Nurse and Rs.4200/- for other posts.
- Candidates age should not exceed 30 years.
- There will be relaxation of 03 years in OBC, 05 years in SC/ST, and 10 years in PWD.
- There will be written exam for this and selection will be done on the basics of Cutting off in the written exam.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Staff Nurse Exam
Staff Nurse – The candidate should have Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized university/institute and the candidate must be registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947/any State Nursing council.
X-Ray Technician (Radio –Diagnosis) – The candidate should have passed 10+2 with science and B.Sc. in Medical Radiation Technology or equivalent from a recognized university or must have Diploma in Radiology (2 years ) from AERB recognized institute with work experience in relevant field.
X-Ray Technician (Radio Therapy)– Candidate must have completed10+2 in science from a recognized board and must have the Degree of B.Sc. in Radiotherapy
Technology/Medical Technology/ Medical Radiation Technology (3 years course) from a recognized university or Diploma in Radiology from AERB recognized institute with two years of minimum work experience in relevant field.
Physical Instructor– Candidate must have completed 10+2 in science from a recognized board and must have Degree of B.P.Ed from a recognized university or equivalent and 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Syllabus
- Nursing Management.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Mental Health.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing etc.
Steps to fill the application form of JIPMER
- Login to the official website of JIPMER i.e. http://jipmer.edu.in Download the application form.
- Read all the notification regarding the filling of form before filling it.
- Check all the numbers whether any wrong information has not been filled or not.
- Attach the recent photograph of yourself along with the demand draft.
- Put all the forms in an envelope mentioning Application For The Post of ____(code no)
- And post it to TheDirector ,JIPMER ,Puducherry-605006 on or before 16-08-2016.
Thus all the information has been explained above in details. For more details log on to official page read the notification about JIPMER Nurse Recruitment.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.