Rajasthan Police Constable Question Papers are now uploaded on our website; interested aspirants can download them free of cost. Aspirants who have applied for the Rajasthan police constable vacancies will now be in search of Rajasthan police constable previous year papers, we are helping to help, go to our website to download the Rajasthan police constable model paper.
The body of Indian Government which enforces law in the state of Rajasthan, India is Rajasthan Police. Headquarters of Rajasthan police are in the capital city of Rajasthan (Jaipur). Rajasthan Police has its motto to be “सेवार्थकटिबद्धता” which means “Committed to Serve”.
The Rajasthan police department has announced in an official notification that they will be recruiting for 10539 vacancies of police constable post. Keep checking our website for any further update on Rajasthan police constable recruitment exam.
- 0.1 Rajasthan Police Constable Previous Papers PDF
- 0.2 Rajasthan Police Constable Model Paper 2020
- 0.3 Rajasthan police constable model papers
- 0.4 Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti sample papers
- 1 Rajasthan Police Constable Question Papers
- 2 Download Rajasthan Police Question Papers PDF
- 2.1 FAQs Related to Rajasthan Police Exam
- 18.104.22.168 Q) How to get the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form?
- 22.214.171.124 Q) What is the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form Fee?
- 126.96.36.199 Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for Rajasthan Police Constable?
- 188.8.131.52 Q) What is the Age Limit for Rajasthan Police Constable?
- 184.108.40.206 Q) Is there any relaxation in age for SC/ST for Rajasthan Police Constable?
- 220.127.116.11 Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable?
- 2.1 FAQs Related to Rajasthan Police Exam
Rajasthan Police Constable Previous Papers PDF
The sample papers are also available on our website to help the candidates to get a proper real feel of the exam, you can also estimate the number of questions asked from each topic. By matching your solution of sample papers to the answer key you can judge your preparation level in each individual topic.
Rajasthan police department offers a good salary, high job security and various other tempting perks, it’s a great opportunity for aspirants looking to get into the police department. Police jobs are usually very respectable job; police people enjoy huge respect in the society. If respect in the society does matters to you, this is a good job opportunity for you.
If you have already applied for the vacancy, we suggest you that you go through the entire prescribed syllabus and sample papers before you start your preparation. Refer our website to download Rajasthan police constable sample papers.
The exam syllabus and the pattern has been given in detail with the updated pattern so that the aspirants can get all the parts of it and prepare according to that always visit the website to get the latest and the updated syllabus and the exam pattern and the previous question papers.so do subscribe the website to get the all latest materials for the examination. we have the latest exam pattern and the syllabus of all the examination so just subscribe to our website to get all the details related to the examination to which you are looking for. we have loads of examination previous papers that will help you in clearing the examination.
Rajasthan Police Constable Model Paper 2020
One Individual can be recruited in the Rajasthan police through the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), the body which conducts a state-level examination called Rajasthan Administrative Service or Sub-Ordinate Services Exam (RAS). After passing the exam, the new recruits undergo trainings at RPA Jaipur and RPTC. These bodies are governed by the Rajasthan Service Rules. As of 2014, the total strength of Rajasthan Police was about 82,193 persons, which is a huge figure. There are nine organisational units in Rajasthan Police as follows:
- Crime Branch: This branch deals with serious crimes involving murder, extortion, narcotics, underworld gangs, robbery, etc.
- Rajasthan Armed Constabulary (RAC): This branch is the largest of all and it works on the duty of guarding the borders of the state.
- State Special Branch: The work of this branch is to acquire intelligence to stop terrorist activities in the state.
- Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS): This squad is a part of state special branch.
- Planning and Welfare: This branch works on the sanction and release of funds and other financial matters, including audit matters concerning the PHQ.
- Training: This branch provides training facility for police forces.
- Forensic Science Laboratory: This branch focuses on science and technology which can be used during the investigation of a crime.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunication is the backbone of Police force in the state. It provides communication and technical support to the police forces.
- Traffic Police: This branch controls the transport in the state.
Rajasthan police constable model papers
The Rajasthan police department will be employing the 10539 candidates after conducting a written test and a personal interview.
Candidates should refer to the Rajasthan police official Website, www.police.rajasthan.gov.in for the detailed notification, eligibility criteria and other updates.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti sample papers
The government of Rajasthan police department has announced to recruit 10539 candidates, candidates who have at least completed the 10th standard are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will have to go to the official website of Rajasthan police department to fill the form.
To aid your preparation we are adding the syllabus for the Rajasthan police constable recruitment exam. After you go through the entire syllabus you can create your own timetable for preparation according to your comfort.
The exam will cover the following topics:
- General knowledge
- General awareness
- English language
- Numerical ability
- Hindi language.
The paper will be of Multiple Choice Question Pattern, there will be 90 questions worth 90 marks. The exam duration will be of one and a half hour, i.e. 90 minutes.
The exam will be given by a huge number of people, the competition won’t be easy if you have already applied for the exam, start your preparation as soon as possible. The general knowledge and current affairs section need to be prepared continuously, candidates should read the entire newspapers thoroughly every day until the exam.
We wish you all the best for the exam, keep checking our website for any other further update on Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment exam.
The aspirants looks for the exam pattern and the syllabus of the particular exam but they did not find the right path we at current-affairs.org provide all the suitable material for the examination. We have provided all the sorts of previous papers that help aspirants to clear the exam.
Also check: MP Police Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019
Rajasthan Police Constable Question Papers
The Rajasthan Police Previous Papers pdf can be downloaded through our website – current-affairs.com. These Rajasthan Police Entrance Exam Question Papers are available in easy to download pdf format which every student can download and use. We are also providing the rajasthan police sub inspector solved papers on our website.
To know the Rajasthan Police model questions and Rajasthan Police exam pattern, the Rajasthan Police Exam Question Papers will be useful for every post. If aspirants study along with Rajasthan Police Exam Previous Papers, they can know the standard of the question papers and the level of difficulty which students face in the real exam.
We have also provided information like the Rajasthan Police Exam pattern along with the previous year papers set, both solved and unsolved. The Rajasthan Police Exam Previous Years Question Papers will turn out to be helpful for the exam preparation. You should be prepared with these Rajasthan Police Exam old question papers to perform well in the exam.
All the aspirants want to clear the Rajasthan Police Exam, but only the aspirants with determination can actually clear the exam. If you prepare for Rajasthan Police Exam previous year papers you can overcome problems related to time and stress.
So aspirants download the rajasthan police sub inspector solved paper pdf to test your skills. First of all, they help with time management skill for the post of Constable, in your exam. Secondly, start your prep and then use the Rajasthan Police previous year papers. Also, always remember to solve within the time limit. When students prepare with the actual previous year papers of Constable, they can overcome problems related to time management.
Download Rajasthan Police Question Papers PDF
|Sr No.||Question Paper||Download|
|1||Numerical Aptitude Papers for Raj Police Exam||Download|
|2||Rajasthan Police Constable General Awareness Papers||Download|
|3||Rajasthan GK Papers||Download|
|4||Rajasthan Police Exam Practice Papers – General Intelligence||Download|
|5||Raj Police Patil GK Papers – Rajasthan Police Constable GK in Hindi||Download|
|6||Raj Police Papers – Constable Exam Model Papers||Download|
|7||Rajasthan Police ASI Previous Papers – Aptitude||Download|
|8||Police Asst Sub Inspector Old Question Papers – Reasoning||Download|
|9||Asst Sub Inspector Solved Papers – Hindi||Download|
|10||Rajasthan Police Inspector Exam Model Papers – English||Download|
|11||Rajasthan Police SI and ASI Old Papers||Download|
|12||Rajasthan Police Constable & Sub Inspector Model Papers – GK||Download|
|13||Rajasthan Police SI Previous Papers – Aptitude||Download|
|14||Raj Police Old Question Papers – Reasoning||Download|
|15||RPSC Sub Inspector Solved Papers – Hindi||Download|
|15||Rajasthan Police SI Model Papers – English||Download|
Q) How to get the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form?
Rajasthan Police Constable candidates will have to fill out an application form online after releasing the notification and the application form.
Q) What is the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form Fee?
For the candidates belong to General/OBC/MBC Rs. 400/-
For SC/ST/Sahariya/EBC candidates of Rajasthan Rs. 350/-
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for Rajasthan Police Constable?
To apply for the post of constable available with Rajasthan Police the applicant need to complete 10th / 12th from the state or government recognized board.
Q) What is the Age Limit for Rajasthan Police Constable?
Age of the candidate should be 18 to 27 years to apply for the post of Constable.
Q) Is there any relaxation in age for SC/ST for Rajasthan Police Constable?
SC/ST, OBC, SBC and Women from general category will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit. Women candidates from SC/ST, OBC, SBC will get relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit. Also, Dependents of deceased police officers killed on duty will get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable?
- Height of the male candidates should be 168 cm or 5.51 ft or above.
- Height for male candidates from Saharia Tribe is 160 am or 5.24 ft minimum
- Height for female applicants is 152 cm or 5 ft or above.
- Height for female applicant from Saharia Tribe is 145 cm or 4.75 ft or above.
- Chest for male candidates should be 81 to 86 cm.
- Chest for ST Male should be 74-75 cm.
- Weight of the female applicants should be 47.5 kg minimum.
- Weight of the female applicant from ST should be 41 Kg minimum.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.