JSSC Forest Guard Exam Solved Question Paper
Many govt. job aspirants are preparing for forest guard exams. We received many messages from the candidates to provide the JSSC forest guard exam question paper with answer and hint. So, we are providing the paper with complete solution.
Check – JSSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Forest Guard (Pre) Exam 2014
1.Gangtok is the capital of which State?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
2.Which number will complete the given series?
11, 12, 17, 18, 23, 24, ?
a.30 b. 35 c. 12 d. 29
3.The great Maury an dynasty was founded by
4.Which of the following categories does a mouse belong to?
b.Word Processing Devices
5.Find the word that is an essential part of the given word :
a. Dessert b. Directions
c.Cookbook d. Utensils
6.Which is the biggest living creature?
a. Giraffe b. African elephant
c. Blue whale d. White shark
7. Choose the related letters from the following alternatives :
MZ : LY :: KX : ?
a. JW b. IV c. HU d. GT
8.Study the following statements and answer the question given below :
I.A, B, C, D and E are five boys sitting in a circle.
II.C is sitting immediately to the left of E.
III. Only A is sitting between D and E. Who is sitting to the immediate left hand side of C?
a. E b. A
c. B d. D
9. Which of the following does a car always have?
a. Driver b. Wheels
c. Bonnet d. Bumper
10.Which of the following does a train always have?
a. Rails b. Driver
c. Guard d. Engine
11. Find the word that is an essential part of the given word :
a. School b. Teacher
c. Textbook d. Learning
12. Choose the pair in which the words are differently related.
a. Flower: Petal b. Chair:Leg
c. Circle : Arc d. Cover: Page
13. Find the missing number.
a. 5 b. 7 c. 8 d. 3
14. JB Patnaik, the three time Chief Minister of Odisha, was a former Governor of which State?
a. Bihar b. Odisha
c. Maharashtra d. Assam
15. Name the famous Australian cricket commentator died recently.
a. Richie Benaud b. AJP Taylor
c. Christopher d. Alfred Toyn vee
16. ‘Ornithology’ is the study of
a. bones b. birds
c. insects d. viruses
17. Choose the odd one.
a. Apple b. Mango
c. Carrot d. Guava
18. Which Indian cricket captain registered 100 wins under his captaincy?
a. Kapil Dev b. Sourav Ganguly
c. Anil Kumble d. MS Dhoni
19. Choose the appropriate number for fourth place.
3 : 27 : : 9 : ?
a.792 b. 972 c. 279 d. 729
20. Name the project that was launch by Kerala government on April 19 2015 to end liquor abuse in the State.
a. Subodham b. Punarjani
c. Swachh Kerala d. None of these
21. ‘Durand Cup’ is associated with which game?
a. Cricket b. Football
c. Hockey d. Tennis
22. Choose the related letters from following alternatives :
ACEG : ZXVT :: IKMO : ?
a. YACE b. RPLN
c. SQOM d. RPNL
23. The chief constituent of Gobar-
a. ethane b. methane
c. hydrogen d. carbon dioxide
Some papers are pens
All the pencils are pens.
- Some pens are pencils.
- Some pens are papers.
From the statements :
a. only Conclusion I follows
b. only Conclusion II follows
c. either Conclusion I or II toll
d. both Conclusion I and II f
25. Find the missing number.
a. 9 b. 8
c. 16 d. 6
26. Which of the following rivers does not flow through Chota Nagpur plateau?
a. Damodar b. North Koel
c. South Koel d. Mahanadi
27. Find the odd one out.
a. PR b. FG
c. DF d. TV
28. Somnath temple is in-
a. Jharkhand b. Gujarat
c. Maharashtra d. Karnataka
29. ‘International Mother Earth Day’ was observed globally on
a. April 1,2015 b. April 12, 2015
c. April 22, 2015 d. April 25, 2015
30. Who was the Chief Guest of the Republic Day Celebrations in 2015?
a. Queen Elizabeth
b. Barack Obama
d.None of the above
31. A program used to perform tasks on a computer is called
a. Software b. Mouse
c. Keyboard d. Flardware
32. Which of the following activities can be done online?
a. Shopping b. Booking Tickets
c. Ordering food d. All of these
33. Who among the following was the acting Prime Minister of India, twice?
a.Dr. Zakir Hussain
c. BD Jatti
d. Jawaharlal Nehru
34. Which is called the ‘Garden City’ of India?
a. Dehradun b. Kodaikanal
c. shimla d. Bengaluru
35. Which of the following industrial towns is located on the Chota Nagpur plateau?
a. Bhilai b. Ranchi
c. Asansol d. None of these
36. A copy of data made to be used to restore and recover data if it is lost, is called
a. Hard Copy b. Soft Copy c. Backup d. None of these
37. What does SMS stand for?
a. Short Mail Service
b.Small Message Service
c. Simple Mail Scheme
d. Short Message Service
Read More – JSSC Police SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
38. A……is attached to a computer for capturing keystrokes.
a. Speaker b. Microphone
c. Keylogger d. Key Stroker
39. Choose the odd one.
a. Infant b. Cub c. Doe d. Kitten
40. The keyboard shortcut for copying selected data, is-
41.Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence :
1. Nation 2. Village 3. City 4. District5. State
a. 2, 3, 4, 5,1. b. 2, 3, 4,1,5
c. 1,3, 5, 4, 2 d. 1,2, 3,4,5
42. I am facing South. I turn right and walk 20 m. Then I turn right again and walk 10 m. Then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m. Then I turn right again walk 60 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?
a. North b. North-West
c. East d. North-East
43. Which of the following is a Database Management System?
b.Open Office Calc
c.Both (a) and (b)
d. None of the above
44. Florence Nightingale is associated with
a. Red Cross b. Human rights
c. Nursing d. None of these
45.Hill stations Nainital and Dehradun are located in which of these States?
a. Uttarakhand b. Sikkim
c. Arunachal Pradesh d. Himachal Pradesh
46.‘Bank’ is related to ‘Money’ in the same way as ‘Transport’ is related to
a. Goods b. Road
c. Movement d. Traffic
47. The numbers in each alternative are related to someway. Find the odd one out.
a. 3 : 8 b. 6 : 35
c. 7 : 50 d. 1: 0
48. If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, how can CALICUT be coded?
a. 5279431 b. 5978213
c. 8251896 d. 8543691
49. Mohiniyattam is the dance form of which of these States?
a. Karnataka b. Tamil Nadu
c. Kerala d. Andhra Pradesh
50.Choose the missing term out of the given alternatives :
D-4, F-6, H-8.J-10, ?, ?
a. K-12, M-13 b. L-12, M-14
c. L-12, N-14 d. K-12, M-14
51.Choose the appropriate number for the fourth place.
108 : 27 : 776 : ?
a. 162 b. 194 c. 137 d. 147
52. Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is M related to T?
d.Grandfather or Grandmother
53. Find the missing number.
49, 64, ?, 100, 121.
a. 72 b. 81 c. 88 d. 92
54.Which one of the following is a language used to write a webpage?
a.Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
b.Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
c.Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
d.None of the above
55. Dronacharya award is given for excellence in
a. any sports b. sports coaching c. archery d. track events
56.Which is often the default function key used for viewing a window in full screen?
a. F5 b. F9 c. F11 d. F12
57. Which among these is a bird sanctuary?
a. Bharatpur b. Bandipur c. Bannerghatta . d. Bandhavgarh
58.Which of the following is the correct expansion of Wi-Fi?
a. Wire-Fire b. Wirefree-Fidelity c. Wireless-Fidelity d. Wired-Fidelity
59.Question : In which year was Rahul born?
I. Rahul at present is 25 years younger to his mother.
II. Rahul’s brother was born in 1964, is 35 years younger to his mother.
a. I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient.
b. II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient.
c. Either I or II is sufficient.
d. Both I and II are sufficient.
60. You turn on the computer and you can hear the CPU starting but the monitor screen is black. What could be the problem?
a. Monitor is not connected to the PC.
b. Monitor is not connected to a power source.
c. Either (a) or (b)
d. Neither (a) nor (b)
61. Find the odd one out.
a. MOQ b. GEC c. SUW d. PRT
62. Who was the first Governor of Jharkhand?
a. Prabhat Kumar b. Shibu Soren c. Arjun Munda d. Madhu Koda
63. Quit India Movement started in the year-
a. 1936 b. 1943 c. 1942 d. 1941
64. Brahmaputra is the upper region of Himalayas is called-
a. Dhansiri b. Tsangpo
c. Tista d. Manas
All actors are girls.
All the girls are beautiful. Conclusions
I. All the actors are beautiful.
IISome girls are actors.
From the statements :
a. only Conclusion I follows
b. only Conclusion II follows
c. either Conclusion I or II follows
d. both Conclusion I and II follow
66. Who is the Chief Minister of Jharkhand?
a. Raghubar Das b. Arjun Munda c. Shibu Soren d Babulal Mararndi
67. Which is the largest fresh water lake in the world?
a. Chilka b. Victoria
c. Ontario d. Superior
68. Choose the missing term out of the given alternatives.
QPO, SRQ, UTS, WVU, ?
a. XVZ b. ZYZ c. YXW d. VWX
69. Which will be meaningful order of the following?
1. Birth 2. Death 3. Funeral 4. Marriage 5. Education
a. 1 3451 b. 453 1 2
c. 15423 d. 2 3 4 5 1
70. The National game of India is
a. Cricket b. Hockey
c. Football d. Kabaddi
71. Who is the author of book ‘Train to Pakistan’?
a. Arundhati Roy b. RK Narayan c. Amitav Ghosh d. Kushwant Singh
72. Which of the following is the highest mountain peak in India?
a. Mount Kailash
b. Mount Everest
c. Mount Kanchenjunga
d. Mount K2
73. Which of the following coalfields is not in Jharkhand?
a. Singrauli b. Jharia c. Hutar d. Auranga
74. A word processor is used to
a. remove viruses
b. browsing the internet
c. creating documents
d. listen to music
75. Find the odd one out.
a. 25 b. 27
c. 63 d. 29
We update all the upcoming previous exam papers on our website so that it can help the students to clear the examination and to achieve their goals. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.