IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Are you fed up of searching IRDA Assistant fvlanager Syllabus PDF? Then, don’t worry, you are at the correct page. Here, we have provided the complete and latest IRDA Syllabus & IRDA Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager. Therefore, you can download IRDA Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus & IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern at a free of cost on this site. Also, Check some brief details about IRDA Recruitment Notification 2017 below.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has published Manager Vacancies in its various offices. Hence, this IRDA Vacancy 2017 is an Remarkable opportunity for all those candidates who are intently waiting for IRDA Jobs. So, the eligible aspirants must apply for IRDA Recruitment 2017 through Online before the given time. There will be two phases of the written examination in the IRDA Selection Process. Hence, for the simplicity of your IRDA exam preparation, we have provided Syllabi for both IRDA Online Prelims and IRDA Assistant Manager Mains Exams. Therefore, free download IRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus & IRDA Exam Pattern in the link provided below.
The Exam Pattern IRDAI Assistant Manager
The Exam will be Online Written Type.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 90 Minutes.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
Phase – II
- The Exam Will be Descriptive (Question Papers Displayed on computer and to be Written Using Pen and Paper) Type.
- 25 marks will be marked against each wring answer.
- It will consist of three papers and There will be 60 Minutes for Each Paper
|Paper No.||Name of Paper||Maximum Marks|
|II||Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||100|
|III||Insurance and Management||100|
Exam Syllabus IRDAI Assistant Manager Phase – I Preliminary Examination
Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority India Syllabus for Reasoning
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgment
- The relationship
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
IRDAI Asst Manager Syllabus for English Language
- English grammar
- Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
IRDA India Assistant Manager Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events,
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Questions relating to Insurance and Management
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
Assistant Manager in IRDA Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Data Interpretation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Sequence & Series
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
- Problems of Ages
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Linear Equation
IRDA Syllabus for Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance
- Economic Growth, business cycles, and Insurance penetration, application of utility theory to Insurance premium setting, macroeconomic factors including catastrophes and pandemics that may impact insurers and insurance markets, the impact of age structure on the economy.
- Financial markets, systemic risk and concentration risk, Financial Institutions and financial services integration and risks arising from interconnections.
Insurance and Management Syllabus for IRDA India Exam
- History of Indian Insurance
- Principles of Insurance
- Legal foundations of Insurance
- Basics in Group/Health Insurance/Pensions
- Functions performed by Insurers
- Insurance lines and products
- Its nature and scope
- Management Processes
- Human Resource Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives
- Role of Information Technology
So, all the important syllabus with topics wise has been provided above in details o that the candidate does not feel any problem and lag while preparing for the examination.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.