NAAC Assistant Selection Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates, who applied for these exams, it is the specific place to download the National Assessment and Accreditation Council Exam material from the below sections. The Provided NAAC Council Assistant Adviser, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, and other Articles Exam Syllabus Pdf can help the Exam appearing candidates to qualify in the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Assistant Jobs Selection Test readily. With assistance from NAAC Assistant Syllabus and also Exam Pattern, Candidates can prepare well for the Exam. Here we provided the equally National Assessment and Accreditation Council Exam Syllabus and also Exam Pattern. Check the Complete National Assessment and Accreditation Council Assistant Posts Syllabus on this Page.
The exam syllabus and the exam pattern play a great role in any examination and helps the aspirants to prepare well for the examination the examination is based n this things only and it helps to prepare good.
Age limit for the NAAC Vacancy: –
The candidate age limit should be as per the Government Rules of the Organization
- The maximum age for the candidates who are going to apply for jobs is 35 Years (Post 1-3), 30 Years (Post 4,6), 25 Years (Post 5,7,8).
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
- The candidates who applied for NAAC Vacancies selection process will be organized by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The organization will conduct following rounds.
- Written Test
Candidates can download the Admit cards and Hall Tickets from the official website 15 days before the examination.
NAAC Assistant Adviser Exam Syllabus
NAAC Jr Semi-Professional Asst Syllabus for Reasoning
- Puzzles/ Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square, Floor, Linear, etc.)
- Inequality (Coded and Direct)
- Direction based questions
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Coding – Decoding
- Input – Output
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
NAAC Assistant Syllabus for English
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Single / Double Fillers
- Para/ Sentence Completion
National AAC Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation (Pie, Tabular, Line, Missing, etc.)
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Problem on Ages
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Simplification / Approximation
- Boats & Streams
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Time & Work
- Mixture and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Data Sufficiency (Two and Three Statement)
NAAC 2017 Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness
- Questions will be mainly from the Current Affairs basically of past 3 to 4 months & Insurance/ Banking Awareness can also be asked.
- Static Awareness this section includes questions on Books & Authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Dams, Folk dances, Rivers, Wildlife centuries/National Park, Important Days, etc.
NAAC Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computer
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access
- Input-Output Devices
- Computer Shortcuts
- Important Abbreviation
Above information is must to those who are preparing for the exam and can make the study plan and can prepare according to that so that they can earn good marks to achieve the exam. Now it’s upto you that how much you prepare and how much time you spend on your study.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and much more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.