- 1 Maha- Metro JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1 MAHA NMRCL Section Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Nagpur Metro Rail Supervisory & Non Supervisory Exam Syllabus
- 184.108.40.206 NMRCL JE SE Syllabus 2017 for Marathi Language
- 220.127.116.11 NMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2017 General Awareness
- 18.104.22.168 Nagpur Metro Rail JE Syllabus 2017 for Logical Ability
- 22.214.171.124 Nagpur Metro Rail Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 126.96.36.199 Nagpur MRCL Syllabus 2017 – Discipline / Domain / Trade
Maha- Metro JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
The Nagpur Metro rail Corporation Limited announced a Telling to recruit the candidates for Its Supervisory & Non Supervisory Articles. A huge quantity of aspirants had applied for the NMRCL Recruitment 2017. To seek the services of the efficient candidates that the Board will prepare the written exam. So, individuals know that the Nagpur metro-rail Syllabus 2017 & Exam pattern. With no knowledge of this Syllabus to get NMRCL JE SE exam, candidates can’t perform well in the written test. Furthermore, applicants who perform well from the written test will be assessed for the upcoming rounds of their selection procedure.
MAHA NMRCL Section Engineer Exam Pattern
The Nagpur Metro Rail Exam Pattern is available here. Candidates before starting your examination preparation know the subjects that are asked for the exam by referring this NMRCL Test pattern of Junior Engineer exam. Here we have given the brief details of the number of questions asked from each section, the duration of the written test in this table.
|S No||Name of the Part||Name of the Tests||Total No of Questions||Total Exam Duration|
|1||Part – I||Marathi Language||15 Questions||120 Minutes|
|2||Part – II||General Awareness||35 Questions|
|5||Part – III||Discipline/ Domain/ Trade Related Knowledge Questions (Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil)||100 Questions|
|Total||150 Questions||2 Hours|
Nagpur Metro Rail Supervisory & Non Supervisory Exam Syllabus
Candidates download Nagpur Metro Rail Syllabus 2017 for Supervisory & Non Supervisory Exam before starting your exam preparation. So, that aspirant can also prepare for the NMRCL written test even when they were offline. Moreover, candidates who are struggling to find the govt job exam syllabus can refer Syllabus page of our site. Aspirants try to prepare all the topics to score good marks in the written test.
NMRCL JE SE Syllabus 2017 for Marathi Language
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Grammar etc.
NMRCL Train Operator Syllabus 2017 General Awareness
- Indian Politics
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Countries and Capitals
Nagpur Metro Rail JE Syllabus 2017 for Logical Ability
- Venn Diagrams
- Logical Connectives
- Introduction to Logic
- Binary Logic
- Number and Letter Series
- Logical Sequence and Matching
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
Nagpur Metro Rail Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
- Linear Equation
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit and Loss
Nagpur MRCL Syllabus 2017 – Discipline / Domain / Trade
- Networks, Signals, and Systems.
- Electronic Devices.
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Analog Circuits.
- Digital Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Communications also.
metrorailnagpur.com Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Geomatics Engineering
- Concrete Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering etc.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Production Technology.
- The Strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Heat Transfer.
- Automotive Engines.
So start preparing and download Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam papers and do well. we have covered all . the sections in detail.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.